No like, funny buttons any more?

Well, we lost the ability to pos and neg rep because the lefty mods were upset that they couldn't artificially inflate their rep, and people don't like them enough to rep them...I assume we've lost the funny buttons because lefties are pissed that while lots of people laugh AT them, hardly anybody laughs with them...

Is that what baby jebus told you?

Who wants to bet the buttons will not be returning?

50 cents from me.

Can anyone explain how I would go from liking a post to unliking it? Honest mod, I didn't know the like was loaded!

We had to change things because some of you were still posting, wth?

There is no like button. You can UNthank someone after thanking them. But thats it.

Let's just all be nice to everybody no matter how stupid they are
I don't get why its so bad to have a thumbs down. So what if a lot of people get them. If they disabled it going against their post count or something or there is a thingy that keeps track that is disabled...whats the big deal? I understand Staff doesn't want to deal with the whining, but all they gotta do is ignore it like FB, Huff Post, AOL comments does.

It's like having participation trophies I think

I was not posting much lately so the funny button was not necessary. :tomato:

The smilies are next....

Just return to the old format, which struck a perfect balance between aesthetically pleasing and functionality. Besides, there's only a very, very small minority who post on here from their phones, which is what the new format is designed to cater to.

Mods, let's just remove all buttons, even the thanks and just send fellow posters good thoughts?!!

Someones feeling might get hurt if they have less thanks than their fellow poster and we wouldn't want that now, would we?

No more buttons!

Let's just all be nice to everybody no matter how stupid they are
I don't get why its so bad to have a thumbs down. So what if a lot of people get them. If they disabled it going against their post count or something or there is a thingy that keeps track that is disabled...whats the big deal? I understand Staff doesn't want to deal with the whining, but all they gotta do is ignore it like FB, Huff Post, AOL comments does.
Oh no we can't do that. It would hurt someone's feelings.

Some people's feelings don't matter.

Others are REALLY important. It all depends on who you are.

Forum List

Back