No like, funny buttons any more?

If we are going back to the basics..where is the thumbs down button to counter the thanks button? We can just thank only?

See? I used the newbs intro as a sample. ALL threads show the same thing.

11boy7t.jpg

Well, we lost the ability to pos and neg rep because the lefty mods were upset that they couldn't artificially inflate their rep, and people don't like them enough to rep them...I assume we've lost the funny buttons because lefties are pissed that while lots of people laugh AT them, hardly anybody laughs with them...

Well, we lost the ability to pos and neg rep because the lefty mods were upset that they couldn't artificially inflate their rep, and people don't like them enough to rep them...I assume we've lost the funny buttons because lefties are pissed that while lots of people laugh AT them, hardly anybody laughs with them...
Enjoying your toxic shame game???

^^Example of unfunny.

^^Example of unfunny.
Finally you got it right....

Eventually they'll find a way that they can just pump each others' reps up artificially again so they aren't faced daily with the irrefutable evidence of their own extremist status.

And here I thought progress was being made as they recently added the 'funny' button.

Dumb move, USMB.

Unless it's temporary and all the buttons come back.

And here I thought progress was being made as they recently added the 'funny' button.

Dumb move, USMB.

Unless it's temporary and all the buttons come back.
From what I read in the link supplied by A&D, they found a bug and had to disable it until the bug is squished.

btw...squish quickly. Old people get grumpy when things get changed around. And usmb is full of already grumpy old people.:lol:

I wish we could just get a system and stick with it

Mods have too much time on their hands

Forum List

Back