No justice for Kate Steinle's family

This person is an illegal alien...cold blooded killer...and deserves death penalty. Travon Martin was a wannabe thug and a detriment to society.
Well....we will have to agree to disagree on Martin.
Well you have your new victim and hero with the illegal immigrant killer. But...she was white and suburban. In the eyes of liberals her death is OK.
Do you see anyone calling him a victim or a hero? I sure don’t.
You and Democrats sure act like it.
Please show me a statement or anything that indicates I or “the Democrats” think that. I will wait.
They hate white people.

Well....we will have to agree to disagree on Martin.
Well you have your new victim and hero with the illegal immigrant killer. But...she was white and suburban. In the eyes of liberals her death is OK.
Please show me a statement or anything that indicates I or “the Democrats” think that. I will wait.
They hate white people.
You are dodging the question sweetie....

You are wrong. The feds can put him away a long time for being a felon in possession of a stolen gun.

He's already been convicted of that in state courts, and that's what will determine the sentence.

He can't be tried again for it in federal court.
Arrest warrants already issued. Fuck him.
For what?

He isn’t a free man by the way, he will likely serve time for the charge he WAS convicted on.
Back up a moment. Why do you think the feds asked shit city to hold him for them?
So you are talking about an arrest warrant for being in the country illegally?
That’s one of the things they are looking at. Plus the Stolen weapon. Did you catch the word stolen? It is illegal for a felon to steal a weapon. The feds can go after him. They should go after the law breakers in shit city too. Right?

Kate Steinle and the globalists

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.

No one is elated. It is a tragedy when anyone is senselessly killed. But we have a justice system and a trial by jury that may not be flawless but is still the best system around.

Just because the killer is an illegal that does not mean different standards of justice should be applied.

I don’t know of anyone who supports retaining illegals who have committed violent crimes. Do you?
With Federal charges pending, he must remain available for the proceedings.

They hate white people.
Nuff said...
Democrats vote to defend sanctuary cities, block mandatory jail time for repeat illegals

They hate white people.
Nuff said...
Democrats vote to defend sanctuary cities, block mandatory jail time for repeat illegals

You got that right. Maybe the Steinle family can file a wrongful death suit against San Francisco for letting an illegal on the street with his prior criminal record.

He's already been convicted of that in state courts, and that's what will determine the sentence.

Arrest warrants already issued. Fuck him.
For what?

He isn’t a free man by the way, he will likely serve time for the charge he WAS convicted on.
Back up a moment. Why do you think the feds asked shit city to hold him for them?
So you are talking about an arrest warrant for being in the country illegally?
That’s one of the things they are looking at. Plus the Stolen weapon. Did you catch the word stolen? It is illegal for a felon to steal a weapon. The feds can go after him. They should go after the law breakers in shit city too. Right?

There is no evidence at all that he stole the gun. If there had been any, he would have been charged with that as well.

They hate white people.
Nuff said...

You got that right. Maybe the Steinle family can file a wrongful death suit against San Francisco for letting an illegal on the street with his prior criminal record.
I think they tried that some libtard judge in shit city threw the case out. The feds are going to have to punish him. Libtards won’t.

They hate white people.
Nuff said...

They can't.

Legislatures can't be held liable for consequences of laws they pass.

Sessions is going to file a pot load of federal charges against him.
Even Sessions has to follow the law.
Sessions will nail this lowlife sorry assed piece of shit to the wall.
I doubt it. A court freed Trayvon Martin’s killer and the DoJ looked at possible charges but there werent sufficient grounds. They can’t make up laws. What could be done is a wrongful death suit.
You are wrong. The feds can put him away a long time for being a felon in possession of a stolen gun.

Watch.

What’s sickening is the right’s ignorance, hate, bigotry, and contempt for the rule of law.

That's rich from someone who doesn't acknowledge that people living in the country ILLEGALLY are breaking the law.

The man was a criminal long before he killed Kate Steinle. The people who should be on trial are the ones who allowed him to avoid the jail time he should have received instead of freedom. I would say deportation, but that's obviously ineffective since he just returns to take refuge in sanctuary cities over and over.

Even Sessions has to follow the law.
Sessions will nail this lowlife sorry assed piece of shit to the wall.
I doubt it. A court freed Trayvon Martin’s killer and the DoJ looked at possible charges but there werent sufficient grounds. They can’t make up laws. What could be done is a wrongful death suit.

Watch.

:lol:

This is well-settled Constitutional law.

They hate white people.
Nuff said...

I hope they do. Liberals killed this poor girl.

Trump fucked up by not naming Trey Gowdy AG!
I don't expect Sessions to last much longer. Everybody's president isn't too happy with Sessions. Sessions is big on fighting illegal immigration, so maybe he'll actually do something.

They hate white people.
Nuff said...

They can't.

Legislatures can't be held liable for consequences of laws they pass.
They broke the law, there's no doubt of that. Sanctuary cities are illegal and allowing illegals to walk free after arrest is a policy, not law.

Forum List

Back