No Indictment in Eric Garner Case

If he died hours after from a heartattack...How is it a homicide?

if the heart attack was caused by the excessive force. similar to shooting someone, who doesn't die immediately and as a result of the trauma to the body, suffers death not directly from the bullet. that is how i understand it anyway.

In truth, the heart attack was brought on from years of eating at McDonalds.

I will go on to say that in hindsight, both men were resisting arrest. Garner outwieghed the officer by 150 pounds. Micheal Brown similarly so, since it took more than 5 bullets to bring him down. Had both men simply surrendered they would be alive.
Had neither been breaking the law AND resisting arrest they would be alive.

How the hell did this not go to a jury?

This however is far different than Ferguson. The video pretty much showed it all.
It did not go to a jury(petit) because a jury(grand) did not send it there.

Did you pass Civics I?

are you saying the officer did somethign wrong?

And if it had been a black police officer?

Or the deceased had been white?
No one was deceased. Just harassment.

You mean no one died?
You used the word deceased. Didnt you know what it meant?

You just want to parse words?
Seems like you do. Either you didnt know what deceased meant or you were parsing words.

B36FwntCcAAbE1w.jpg

This however is far different than Ferguson. The video pretty much showed it all.

Did you pass Civics I?

Yawn, you probably sit up worrying about these types of posts , don't you?

Good Lord, get out more
How many hours did YOU hunt today?

How many miles did YOU walk in the woods?

Maybe the Obama, Holder, Sharpton goons will burn down New York next

OH WELL

In this case I think excessive force was used. I don't know if there could be a charge for that. It is a very hard case, harder than Ferguson.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy how YOUR PRESIDENT cherry picks and chooses which incidents he thinks he should spray fuel all over?

Did you pass Civics I?

Yawn, you probably sit up worrying about these types of posts , don't you?

Good Lord, get out more
How many hours did YOU hunt today?

How many miles did YOU walk in the woods?

Point being?

do liberals have any principles they stick with?

Remember how they accused the right of not appreciating the police, firemen/women, TEACHERS, blaa blaa blaa

Now look at them. their Dear leader comes out against the police and they fall right in line

well you voted FOR THIS:

Guys, I saw the video of the arrest....he was told he was under arrest...and he refused to comply and struggled as the officers tried to arrest him....they did not hit him, they did not shoot him, they did not use a club or a taser...this is what all you libs bitch about...right...? He continued to struggle, and even the officer who put his arm around his shoulder wasn't even doing a real choke hold...I was in Judo and other arts....his right arm was under his right arm and the left was over the shoulder but not even around the wind pipe or the carotid artery....and the "choke" was over when he was on the ground...

If anything killed him it was his weight...and just because a criminal fighting arrest starts saying they can't breath...until they have secured him...they have to maintain control....

Was it a tragedy...yes...was it his fault....yes....another career criminal fighting against arrest.....

The Grand Jury saw it that way as well.....

Didnt he die of a heart attack hours later??? Pretty sure he was stood up and walked on his own while cuffed.

The alleged "choke" hold wasn't really a choke hold....the guy was so tall the cop couldn't get his arms around his upper body, the cops left arm couldn't get around his neck and he definitely couldn't get both arms around his carotids to do a blood choke....a blood choke is where you pinch off the carotid arteries....he can still breath, but no blood is going to the brain...I've had it done to me in Judo....nearly passed out while I was still breathing regularly.......if he walked to the car...again...it would be his weight and health that killed him....

Forum List

Back