Holder Aides Furious with Black Sheriff for Telling it Like it is in Ferguson

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Quite a few minorities have spoken out about Ferguson and are disgusted with how some radicals are handling the situation. This guy didn't mince words. He is right to call out the administration for opting to inflame instead of call for rational thinking. Holder should have come out right away and implored people to wait for facts. Obama waited till people were whipped into an absolute frenzy before casually suggesting they conduct peaceful protests. That was after weeks of destruction. Little late but that was deliberate. The guy even questioned Holder's honesty regarding claims of being discriminated against. That is not setting well.

From the video at link:

"I’m not one known to sugar coat things. This pissed me off. I sat up and watched as events unfolded in Ferguson, Missouri. (It’s a) unfortunate situation obviously.

Anytime a law enforcement officer uses force that takes a life, it deserves a thorough, transparent vetting, investigation, we all agree with that.

But then some groups began to converge on the small town of Ferguson, Missouri, like vultures on a roadside carcass. Groups like the New Black Panther Party. People like Al Sharpton.

To come and exploit that situation and instead of coming into help and restore calm, poured gas on that fire with some of their inflammatory and irresponsible rhetoric.

….
I expected that from Claire McCaskell. Those are nothing but two-bit politicians, they do that sort of thing, that’s what politicians do you know that…but I did not expect that from Eric Holder, who calls himself a law enforcement officer."

Black Sheriff Bluntly Tells it Like it is Regarding Ferguson
http://toprightnews.com/?p=7457

It's a bitch when the black members don't say tough shit to the protesters, like the white leaders of the past...

It's a bitch when the black members don't say tough shit to the protesters, like the white leaders of the past...

A lot of the so-called 'protesters' in Ferguson are not protesting, they are rioting. Rioters, looters and thugs should be told tough shit. If they want to open lines of communication and solve problems, they need to stop acting like violent gangs and behave like intelligent human beings.

It's one thing to be willing to talk to them, quite another to use language that incites more violence. That is what Sharpton, Obama and Holder did. They chose not to try and keep any order by talking about real truth and justice. They went along with the mob mentality that had no time for facts. When they lie about this in order to highlight racism, all they do is take away their own credibility on the issue. There must be an actual case they could latch onto to get their message across instead of twisting the facts in this one to further their agenda.

Quite a few minorities have spoken out about Ferguson and are disgusted with how some radicals are handling the situation. This guy didn't mince words. He is right to call out the administration for opting to inflame instead of call for rational thinking. Holder should have come out right away and implored people to wait for facts. Obama waited till people were whipped into an absolute frenzy before casually suggesting they conduct peaceful protests. That was after weeks of destruction. Little late but that was deliberate. The guy even questioned Holder's honesty regarding claims of being discriminated against. That is not setting well.

From the video at link:

"I’m not one known to sugar coat things. This pissed me off. I sat up and watched as events unfolded in Ferguson, Missouri. (It’s a) unfortunate situation obviously.

Anytime a law enforcement officer uses force that takes a life, it deserves a thorough, transparent vetting, investigation, we all agree with that.

But then some groups began to converge on the small town of Ferguson, Missouri, like vultures on a roadside carcass. Groups like the New Black Panther Party. People like Al Sharpton.

To come and exploit that situation and instead of coming into help and restore calm, poured gas on that fire with some of their inflammatory and irresponsible rhetoric.

….
I expected that from Claire McCaskell. Those are nothing but two-bit politicians, they do that sort of thing, that’s what politicians do you know that…but I did not expect that from Eric Holder, who calls himself a law enforcement officer."

Well they still have not arrested the fourth protester who beat the white man to death with hammers. I say protester because there was an eyewitness who took video footage of the victim being taken to an ambulance and said they saw the same people earlier having marched down the street prior to the attack shouting kill the white people - so it does appear to be racially motivated and part of their protest about the verdict of inquiry concerning the police officer. The man and his wife were travelling in their car when they were surrounded by hammer wielding attackers who later beat the man to death while his wife watched in horror. So perhaps the fourth person who has not been apprehended and brought in, was a New Black Panther member and the young people assisting him were encouraged by this man? Seems possible from the sound of what is happening there.

Here is the truth. The hammer wielding young people involved in the murder of the white man traveling in car with his wife will now be spending the rest of their lives (or most of it) behind bars and will never again have their freedom. Perhaps the fourth man is the key to the entire story and he enticed them to join him in such violence against an innocent white civilian traveling with his young wife? The people breezing into town - Black Panthers / Al Sharpton's people may entice them to riot / to protest / to commit acts of violence against businesses and innocent white citizens of the community but would they be willing to do their time for them? No. They would not. The best thing for these people in Ferguson to do is to tell Al Sharpton, the Black Panthers and other groups inciting riots to go home. That they are not needed or wanted. That is what I believe they should do. Al Sharpton and these Black Panthers will one day answer to God and be cast into hell if they do not repent - but for the people of Ferguson - they will have to unite to keep such people from influencing their sons and daughters - therein destroying their lives.

Last edited:

From the video at link:

….

Well they still have not arrested the fourth protester who beat the white man to death with hammers. I say protester because there was an eyewitness who took video footage of the victim being taken to an ambulance and said they saw the same people earlier having marched down the street prior to the attack shouting kill the white people - so it does appear to be racially motivated and part of their protest about the verdict of inquiry concerning the police officer. The man and his wife were travelling in their car when they were surrounded by hammer wielding attackers who later beat the man to death while his wife watched in horror. So perhaps the fourth person who has not been apprehended and brought in, was a New Black Panther member and the young people assisting him were encouraged by this man? Seems possible from the sound of what is happening there.

Here is the truth. The hammer wielding young people involved in the murder of the white man traveling in car with his wife will now be spending the rest of their lives (or most of it) behind bars and will never again have their freedom. Perhaps the fourth man is the key to the entire story and he enticed them to join him in such violence against an innocent white civilian traveling with his young wife? The people breezing into town - Black Panthers / Al Sharpton's people may entice them to riot / to protest / to commit acts of violence against businesses and innocent white citizens of the community but would they be willing to do their time for them? No. They would not. The best thing for these people in Ferguson to do is to tell Al Sharpton, the Black Panthers and other groups inciting riots to go home. That they are not needed or wanted. That is what I believe they should do. Al Sharpton and these Black Panthers will one day answer to God and be cast into hell if they do not repent - but for the people of Ferguson - they will have to unite to keep such people from influencing their sons and daughters - therein destroying their lives.

Well put. It does seem that outsiders are pushing the violence. I guess they imported radicals because they were afraid the protesters in Ferguson were calming down. Can't let that happen, so they go in and play on people's anger and frustration, then leave the immature young people holding the bag.

From the video at link:

….

Well put. It does seem that outsiders are pushing the violence. I guess they imported radicals because they were afraid the protesters in Ferguson were calming down. Can't let that happen, so they go in and play on people's anger and frustration, then leave the immature young people holding the bag.

Thank you, Clementine. The reason I say this is because these protesters are being used and exploited for another agenda that in the end will not reward them for their assistance unless they believe being executed in front of a firing squad is reward. When these Communists finally finish America off they will in no ways reward those who assisted them in achieving their goal. The history of communism has always been that once they take over a country they execute those who helped them. I've yet to learn of an exception.

they'll be coming for him next. MARK my words. anyone steps off this Obama/Holder and comrade progressive plantation they go out to DESTROY them

look at Bill Cosby

Forum List

Back