No End To Their Despicable Public Display

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dem Rep. Hastings gets big laughs for joking about Trump drowning in Potomac

Longtime Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings drew big laughs at a political rally Sunday when he cracked a joke about President Trump drowning in the Potomac River.

The Florida congressman was speaking at a “Stronger Together” Democratic event and underscored some of his Trump warnings by relaying a joke he heard from the son of a former state lawmaker.

:rolleyes:

Longtime Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings drew big laughs at a political rally Sunday when he cracked a joke about President Trump drowning in the Potomac River.

The Florida congressman was speaking at a “Stronger Together” Democratic event and underscored some of his Trump warnings by relaying a joke he heard from the son of a former state lawmaker.

Hastings has been a piece of shit for years.

Thoughts from an Independent:

A pathetic attempt at humor, no doubt about it. This lady wasted an opportunity to speak about substantive issues. However....considering Donald Trump's lies about Mexico paying for a border wall, openings of 6 new steel mills by US Steel Corp. and a Trump Tower meeting that now has 4 different versions between Trump, Don Jr. and their Lawyers, I wouldn't be too quick to jump on a stupid joke gone awry by a Democratic lawmaker. What do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

Oh come on your frauds, you would have been rolling on the ground laughing had that been said about Obama.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

EE204635-A59A-4420-9527-8C421C960714.gif

All the false information about Trump is coming to light that that's all they have.....false information. Now it's time to pull
out all the stops and make jokes about him. Haters gotta hate.
Yup, great point! Look at President Obama, for example. Repubtards didn't hate him; they treated him with love, respect and grace, did not speak nastily about him, and never questioned his American citizenship. Bigly!

Oh come on your frauds, you would have been rolling on the ground laughing had that been said about Obama.

Perhaps Democrats should give Trump what Aretha Franklin sang about ... as Al Sharpton said in his recent criticism of the President..."show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T".

:lmao:

Resist We Much: Al Sharpton Misspells Aretha Franklin's Classic 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' Lyric

Trump is getting the same level of respect from the Dems that Obama got from the Repubs

You would not know a fact if it bit you on your Trump ass kissing lips.
Yet I am the one posting the facts, articles, laws, and links while you continue to lie, deny, justify, opine, and spin...

Bwuhahahaha...

You are what the late great W.C. Fields meant when he said:

You would not know a fact if it bit you on your Trump ass kissing lips.
Yet I am the one posting the facts, articles, laws, and links while you continue to lie, deny, justify, opine, and spin...

Bwuhahahaha...

You are what the late great W.C. Fields meant when he said:

You present right wing propaganda and call it fact.

How pathetic

Perhaps Democrats should give Trump what Aretha Franklin sang about ... as Al Sharpton said in his recent criticism of the President..."show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T".

Resist We Much: Al Sharpton Misspells Aretha Franklin's Classic 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' Lyric

Trump is getting the same level of respect from the Dems that Obama got from the Repubs

Bullshit. This unprecedented in modern history. Still pretending you're a Conservative?

You present right wing propaganda and call it fact.

Thank you for either proving how you lie so much or that you are just stupid, calling CNN 'right wing propaganda'.

:p

John Wayne said it best about sore-loser, butt-hurt, DNC-propaganda-parroting snowflakes......

upload_2018-8-20_13-4-53.jpeg

Bullshit. This unprecedented in modern history. Still pretending you're a Conservative?
Trumps conduct as President is unprecedented in modern history

Trumps conduct as President is unprecedented in modern history

Yup. But none of this hysterical caterwauling if going to change anything.

Forum List

Back