NJ mother accused of burning her baby to death on a street

At the time, no I didn't. Didn't need it. But now that I have there's STILL no mention of race in the article.

So ..... wtf? :dunno:
So this child's life didn't matter?

Where are you getting this "matter" shit? Who said ANY lives don't matter? Once again you're the only one who's invoked even the word "matter". What the friggety fuck?

This is getting more and more surreal....

Black lives matter. You are unfamiliar with this phrase?

Yeah I am. Who said anything about "blacks"? There's nothing in the article about "blacks". There's nothing in the OP about "blacks". Or any other race. This is as far as I can see a story about an infanticide. How does it become a race story? General question... :dunno:
Just trust me, black lives matter ;)

Only when you can use the theme to trumpet our your racism for the world to see and hear.

Mother Charged With Burning Newborn Baby To Death In Burlington County CBS Philly

There better not be any of this post partum bullshit. That's not an excuse to commit murder any more than blaming male aggression on testosterone.
American Moms are so crazy nowadays. We actually need the laws protecting children from parent's violence and negligence. Where is their maternal instinct? it seems to be killed by our ideology and social values.

No, American moms are not crazy, their maternal instinct is just fine and our "ideology and social values" are not what made this woman murder this little baby girl.

As for novasteve comment, you're not a psychiatrist. Hell, you're hardly human. Postpartum depression can be very extreme and cause the mother to do the most incredible things.

I suspect we will hear that this woman is very mentally ill.
Why was this moved? This story is about a child being murdered. My fear is about whether she gets a pass due to post partum depression.
sorry, I was accused of being a racist I think that was the issue

I don't think this is post partum.....Mom Accused of Setting Baby Girl on Fire Killing Her NBC 10 Philadelphia

If this report is accurate, it seems like she may have hid her pregnancy.

Your behaviour IS racist on this thread. You are the one who brought up "black".

Damn, you are one fucking stupid individual. This is also not a surprise to me.

Actually, in a sort of way, it is refreshing to see this thread.

We have Rightie with a penchant for throwing racial themes out there - for once do the right thing and just put out a thread without any racial commentary at all. :thup:

We then have another Rightie, an extremely egotistical Rightie who throws the race bomb out there with "#blacklivesmatter", in spite of the fact that race was not mentioned in the text of the OP OR in the text of the link provided by the OP.

When challenged about this horseshit, said uppity Rightie just keeps coming back with some variation of "#blacklivesmatter". Sure looks as if said uppity Rightie is trying to say that she (or it) is not in agreement with that hastag-theme and every time something negative happens where even one black person is involved, then she throws this up like hay into the air. The message on her (it's) part is: why should anyone really think that "#blacklivesmatter" when this black or that black or the other black does this or that or the other that is violent? It's just a more refined aspect of racism, but racism nonetheless. In fact, it is quite perfide.

What that young woman did to her baby is just gruesome. But it had nothing to do with her race at all.

Let's make this clear. Here are other women who burned their children to death:

Mother accused of murdering her baby by putting her in the microwave for two minutes to face trial Daily Mail Online

(that woman is not black)

and another:

Woman burns child to death to appease gods arrested

and another:

Mom burns 2-year-old daughter in barrel HLNtv.com

(that woman is not black).

Yes, that uppity Rightie is a fucking racist. Why am I not surprised?

Asclepias
MarcATL

Amazing how righties find race in everything, eh?

And there is Andrea Yates who drowned all five of her children. A very Christian woman too. But what she did had nothing to do with being Christian or being white: it had to do with being mentally ill. What the woman in the OP article did was a result of mental illness. If she just wanted to get rid of the baby, she could have done what a lot of women, of all races, have done, and put it in a dumpster. She could also have had an abortion. Setting in on fire in the middle of the street signals a serious mental problem. Something is very wrong with her.

Some places are instituting baby hatches wherein mothers can bring a baby, leave it anonymously, and set off an alert bell--these are at hospitals or places of charity. I imagine our lovely Christian right wingers on this site would say it is an immoral thing to do, leave a baby like that. They'd say the mother is evil for not taking responsibility for it. But look what happens to many babies when the mother can't deal with having it. What is worse, a murdered infant or one left in a drop box to be taken care of by someone who is able and willing take care of it. If this woman had had the option of a baby hatch, maybe that poor child would be alive and being taken care of right now. So very sad.

BTW, I don't think this is something new, women getting rid of or trying to get rid of babies. We hear about it more because of the modern media, and it seems like it happens more often, but that is because there are so many more people. The human population has doubled over the past 100 years. Mental illness has always been with us and events such as this have always happened.

Last edited:
Why was this moved? This story is about a child being murdered.

Excellent question!

This is not about race.

It is not about abortion.

It is not about guns.

This is about a particularly heinous murder of an innocent newborn child and it deserves to be openly discussed in the Current Events forum IMO.

Actually, in a sort of way, it is refreshing to see this thread.

We have Rightie with a penchant for throwing racial themes out there - for once do the right thing and just put out a thread without any racial commentary at all. :thup:

We then have another Rightie, an extremely egotistical Rightie who throws the race bomb out there with "#blacklivesmatter", in spite of the fact that race was not mentioned in the text of the OP OR in the text of the link provided by the OP.

When challenged about this horseshit, said uppity Rightie just keeps coming back with some variation of "#blacklivesmatter". Sure looks as if said uppity Rightie is trying to say that she (or it) is not in agreement with that hastag-theme and every time something negative happens where even one black person is involved, then she throws this up like hay into the air. The message on her (it's) part is: why should anyone really think that "#blacklivesmatter" when this black or that black or the other black does this or that or the other that is violent? It's just a more refined aspect of racism, but racism nonetheless. In fact, it is quite perfide.

What that young woman did to her baby is just gruesome. But it had nothing to do with her race at all.

Let's make this clear. Here are other women who burned their children to death:

Mother accused of murdering her baby by putting her in the microwave for two minutes to face trial Daily Mail Online

and another:

Woman burns child to death to appease gods arrested

and another:

Mom burns 2-year-old daughter in barrel HLNtv.com

(that woman is not black).

Yes, that uppity Rightie is a fucking racist. Why am I not surprised?

Asclepias
MarcATL

Amazing how righties find race in everything, eh?

meanwhile those of you on the left make non- racial issues racial issues. There is an entire industry built around it

Sharpton and Jesse
NAACP
UL
SPLC

hell you even have a racist POTUS and USAG that can not be criticized without the race card being played

glass houses much?

And there is Andrea Yates who drowned all five of her children. A very Christian woman too. But what she did had nothing to do with being Christian or being white: it had to do with being mentally ill. What the woman in the OP article did was a result of mental illness. If she just wanted to get rid of the baby, she could have done what a lot of women, of all races, have done, and put it in a dumpster. She could also have had an abortion. Setting in on fire in the middle of the street signals a serious mental problem. Something is very wrong with her.

Some places are instituting baby hatches wherein mothers can bring a baby, leave it anonymously, and set off an alert bell--these are at hospitals or places of charity. I imagine our lovely Christian right wingers on this site would say it is an immoral thing to do, leave a baby like that. They'd say the mother is evil for not taking responsibility for it. But look what happens to many babies when the mother can't deal with having it. What is worse, a murdered infant or one left in a drop box to be taken care of by someone who is able and willing take care of it. If this woman had had the option of a baby hatch, maybe that poor child would be alive and being taken care of right now. So very sad.

BTW, I don't think this is something new, women getting rid of or trying to get rid of babies. We hear about it more because of the modern media, and it seems like it happens more often, but that is because there are so many more people. The human population has doubled over the past 100 years. Mental illness has always been with us and events such as this have always happened.

I was remembering Andrea Yates as well.

As much as others try to make this about other issues, the fact is, mental illness doesn't discriminate on account of race or religion.

Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

You are one lying sick fuck.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

You have NO moral compass whatsoever.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

You notice that every Trannysteve thread begins with some story he dug up on Perverts-R-Us.com followed by somehow "this is what liburruls are" followed by Matthew going "yeah!"?

It's like being force-marched right back to fucking Junior High school.
Force marched back to Jr high school? That's been true here for the last six or 7 years. Where have you been?

Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Agreed. What kind of dumbass tries to politicize such a h

You notice that every Trannysteve thread begins with some story he dug up on Perverts-R-Us.com followed by somehow "this is what liburruls are" followed by Matthew going "yeah!"?

I was thinking more like preschool.

SMGDH.

And naturally the tv networks have censored the story like they do all stories that tell the truth about how sick blacks are. If this mother was white, this would be the lead story on TV for weeks.

Just think....he's (Matthew) probably celebrating that there won't be another child on welfare.

This is the work of a monster. Just unreal. I cannot imagine that baby's pain and agony. Heaven has another angel tonight. No more pain little one. No more pain.

When I first saw this story it did not give the race of the monster. I hoped that she wouldn't be black.

Force marched back to Jr high school? That's been true here for the last six or 7 years. Where have you been?

No, where have you been my bluehaired vivacious vixen?
swoon.gif

:D

I wuz going for poetic ring. I kinda meant, even within the framework of the site -- these two run the sump pump in the sewer and drink from it, tag team style. They show up together everywhere, especially lately.

I mean... ewww.

I just stopped in to see what condition this thread was in -- to check whether a story that has nothing in the remotest way to do with racism is still hanging in the Racism forum.

Incredibobble.

Well I guess I'll go look for Argentine history threads in the Computer forum...
shakehead.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back