NJ mother accused of burning her baby to death on a street

Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

You are one lying sick fuck.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

You have NO moral compass whatsoever.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:
Yet every time there is a shooting you use it to attack the 2nd amendment I guess that is just different, By the way? he did not mention abortion at all.

Liar.

I have never ever "attacked the 2nd amendment".

And yes, burning a baby to death is different.

And yes, he did.
So let me get this right, a baby dies by burning and that is beyond the pale to talk about, but 22 children murdered in a school are ok to talk about and attack a protected right even though it had nothing to do with that right? I got that right? This murder is sacred but for you firearm murders are not?

How is this a story on "racism"??

Not even the OP mentions a "race". I see references to "mother" and "baby" and "New Jersey". Not a thing about any "race".

What am I missing here?
Thank Lud...

Right on cue - let's turn this into a racist rant.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Actually Ardie, you were the first to mention anything about race. I didn't know wtf you were talking about. I still don't. Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race? Help me out here.

The usual rabid haters have tried to make this horrible and senseless murder about abortion, race and guns. One even referred to the baby girl as "IT".

Why?

Not even the OP mentions a "race". I see references to "mother" and "baby" and "New Jersey". Not a thing about any "race".

What am I missing here?
Thank Lud...

Actually Ardie, you were the first to mention anything about race. I didn't know wtf you were talking about. I still don't. Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race? Help me out here.

The usual rabid haters have tried to make this horrible and senseless murder about abortion, race and guns. One even referred to the baby girl as "IT".

Why?
You are a liar as usual. You are the one claiming we should handle this murder differently from how you handle firearms murders.

What am I missing here?
Thank Lud...

Why?
You are a liar as usual. You are the one claiming we should handle this murder differently from how you handle firearms murders.

I have made no such claim any more than I have "attacked the 2nd amendment".

Quit trying to hard to derail the thread.

If you want to rant about a different subject, such as guns, start a thread.

You didn't bother reading the link?

Black lives matter only sometimes now?

What am I missing here?
Thank Lud...

You brought up race and your past posts have been very racist.

I called you on it.
Black lives matter is racist now?

Interesting

At the time, no I didn't. Didn't need it. My only post here at that point was about the Batman and Robin tag team trolls, not about the story.

But now that I have read the link there's STILL no mention of race in the article.

So ..... wtf? :dunno:

He has a valid question.

"Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race?
"

At the time, no I didn't. Didn't need it. But now that I have there's STILL no mention of race in the article.

So this child's life didn't matter?

He has a valid question.

"Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race?
"
What's that matter?

At the time, no I didn't. Didn't need it. But now that I have there's STILL no mention of race in the article.

Where are you getting this "matter" shit? Who said ANY lives don't matter? Once again you're the only one who's invoked even the word "matter". What the friggety fuck?

This is getting more and more surreal....

At the time, no I didn't. Didn't need it. My only post here at that point was about the Batman and Robin tag team trolls, not about the story.

But now that I have read the link there's STILL no mention of race in the article.

I suspect the murder is directly related to the breakdown of mental health care in this country.

Where are you getting this "matter" shit? Who said ANY lives don't matter? Once again you're the only one who's invoked even the word "matter". What the friggety fuck?

Black lives matter. You are unfamiliar with this phrase?

Why was this moved? This story is about a child being murdered. My fear is about whether she gets a pass due to post partum depression.

Yeah I am. Who said anything about "blacks"? There's nothing in the article about "blacks". There's nothing in the OP about "blacks". Or any other race. This is as far as I can see a story about an infanticide. How does it become a race story? General question... :dunno:

Yeah I am. Who said anything about "blacks"? There's nothing in the article about "blacks". There's nothing in the OP about "blacks". Or any other race. This is as far as I can see a story about an infanticide. How does it become a race story? General question... :dunno:
Just trust me, black lives matter ;)

The mother is black, Sharpton and his buddies all insist any black life lost due to cops is racist and started the phrase "black lives matter" so the question asked is does this one NOT matter because she was killed by a black civilian? Not sure it applies to this but you and I both know you knew what he meant.

Just trust me, black lives matter ;)

I don't disagree but then nobody suggested they don't.

ScratchHead.gif

The mother is black, Sharpton and his buddies all insist any black life lost due to cops is racist and started the phrase "black lives matter" so the question asked is does this one NOT matter because she was killed by a black civilian? Not sure it applies to this but you and I both know you knew what he meant.

I have no clue what she meant. I saw no reference to Al Sharpton either. For that matter, I have no information that the baby victim was black. Do you?

Forum List

Back