NJ mother accused of burning her baby to death on a street

Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

You are one lying sick fuck.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

You have NO moral compass whatsoever.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

You notice that every Trannysteve thread begins with some story he dug up on Perverts-R-Us.com followed by somehow "this is what liburruls are" followed by Matthew going "yeah!"?

It's like being force-marched right back to fucking Junior High school.

It wasn't a baby according to the abortion industry. It was a "newborn". How is burning a newborn to death any different from stabbing it in the back of the head and inserting a tube to suck it's brain out with a frankenstein machine built for so-called "late term abortions"?

It wasn't a baby according to the abortion industry. It was a "newborn". How is burning a newborn to death any different from stabbing it in the back of the head and inserting a tube to suck it's brain out with a frankenstein machine built for so-called "late term abortions"?

SHE was not an IT.

SHE was a baby girl.

YOU however, are an ignorant

:ahole-1:

How is this a story on "racism"??

Not even the OP mentions a "race". I see references to "mother" and "baby" and "New Jersey". Not a thing about any "race".

What am I missing here?
Thank Lud...

Right on cue - let's turn this into a racist rant.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Actually Ardie, you were the first to mention anything about race. I didn't know wtf you were talking about. I still don't. Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race? Help me out here.

Yet every time there is a shooting you use it to attack the 2nd amendment I guess that is just different, By the way? he did not mention abortion at all.

Yet every time there is a shooting you use it to attack the 2nd amendment I guess that is just different, By the way? he did not mention abortion at all.

Liar.

I have never ever "attacked the 2nd amendment".

And yes, burning a baby to death is different.

And yes, he did.

Forum List

Back