NJ mother accused of burning her baby to death on a street

Mother Charged With Burning Newborn Baby To Death In Burlington County CBS Philly

There better not be any of this post partum bullshit. That's not an excuse to commit murder any more than blaming male aggression on testosterone.
American Moms are so crazy nowadays. We actually need the laws protecting children from parent's violence and negligence. Where is their maternal instinct? it seems to be killed by our ideology and social values.

No, American moms are not crazy, their maternal instinct is just fine and our "ideology and social values" are not what made this woman murder this little baby girl.

As for novasteve comment, you're not a psychiatrist. Hell, you're hardly human. Postpartum depression can be very extreme and cause the mother to do the most incredible things.

I suspect we will hear that this woman is very mentally ill.

So this child's life didn't matter?

Where are you getting this "matter" shit? Who said ANY lives don't matter? Once again you're the only one who's invoked even the word "matter". What the friggety fuck?

This is getting more and more surreal....

Black lives matter. You are unfamiliar with this phrase?

Yeah I am. Who said anything about "blacks"? There's nothing in the article about "blacks". There's nothing in the OP about "blacks". Or any other race. This is as far as I can see a story about an infanticide. How does it become a race story? General question... :dunno:
The mother is black, Sharpton and his buddies all insist any black life lost due to cops is racist and started the phrase "black lives matter" so the question asked is does this one NOT matter because she was killed by a black civilian? Not sure it applies to this but you and I both know you knew what he meant.

I have no clue what she meant. I saw no reference to Al Sharpton either. For that matter, I have no information that the baby victim was black. Do you?
Yes the Story on Yahoo included the mothers picture.

Where are you getting this "matter" shit? Who said ANY lives don't matter? Once again you're the only one who's invoked even the word "matter". What the friggety fuck?

Yeah I am. Who said anything about "blacks"? There's nothing in the article about "blacks". There's nothing in the OP about "blacks". Or any other race. This is as far as I can see a story about an infanticide. How does it become a race story? General question... :dunno:
Just trust me, black lives matter ;)

I don't disagree but then nobody suggested they don't.

ScratchHead.gif
Well, Lud called me racist for it :dunno:

Black, white, green, pink...doesn't matter. This skanky ho used gas or something to pour on the baby, then lit that baby on fire. This is about a crazy assed bitch that needs to be snuffed out the same method she snuffed that baby. It isn't about race, abortion, lefty or righty. It's about crazy people doing horrible things. Period.

Which is why I am FOR the death penalty. If anyone deserves it, this skank does.

The mother is black, Sharpton and his buddies all insist any black life lost due to cops is racist and started the phrase "black lives matter" so the question asked is does this one NOT matter because she was killed by a black civilian? Not sure it applies to this but you and I both know you knew what he meant.

I have no clue what she meant. I saw no reference to Al Sharpton either. For that matter, I have no information that the baby victim was black. Do you?

A link I saw showed a picture of a black woman.

BUT, you're right that this is not about race (or abortion or guns). Its about a terrible murder of a baby girl.

Black, white, green, pink...doesn't matter. This skanky ho used gas or something to pour on the baby, then lit that baby on fire. This is about a crazy assed bitch that needs to be snuffed out the same method she snuffed that baby. It isn't about race, abortion, lefty or righty. It's about crazy people doing horrible things. Period.

Which is why I am FOR the death penalty. If anyone deserves it, this skank does.

The one word in your post I agree with is "crazy".

Edited to add - I agree that its not about left, right as well.

Really, I think this woman is certifiable. As in, really and truly mentally ill. Else, how could she have done this? What could possibly drive a person to that? Why didn't she just take the baby to a hospital or a fire station? Meaning, why not give the baby to someone who would care for her?

Last edited:
Mother Charged With Burning Newborn Baby To Death In Burlington County CBS Philly

There better not be any of this post partum bullshit. That's not an excuse to commit murder any more than blaming male aggression on testosterone.
American Moms are so crazy nowadays. We actually need the laws protecting children from parent's violence and negligence. Where is their maternal instinct? it seems to be killed by our ideology and social values.

No, American moms are not crazy, their maternal instinct is just fine and our "ideology and social values" are not what made this woman murder this little baby girl.

As for novasteve comment, you're not a psychiatrist. Hell, you're hardly human. Postpartum depression can be very extreme and cause the mother to do the most incredible things.

I suspect we will hear that this woman is very mentally ill.
Why was this moved? This story is about a child being murdered. My fear is about whether she gets a pass due to post partum depression.
sorry, I was accused of being a racist I think that was the issue

I don't think this is post partum.....Mom Accused of Setting Baby Girl on Fire Killing Her NBC 10 Philadelphia

If this report is accurate, it seems like she may have hid her pregnancy.

I think it's wonderful that USMB moved this thread from Current Events to the Race Dungeon. All stories that make blacks look bad need to be minimized.

Unbelievably horrible. I can't even think about that baby's short life. WTF is wrong with people?
I'll bet she was on drugs.

HAHAHA. Right on cue, the liberals start making excuses when yet another black commits a monstrous crime.
This is making an excuse, really? What is your opinion, that she is just evil and amoral? You're pretty simple minded aren't you? You obviously don't know the difference between an explanation and an excuse.

You made a good description of the problem. It is becoming more frequent for parents against their own children. But I often consider the child is better off dead than having to live with these parents.

Pretty soon the leftist on this board will be defending this as a woman's choice.

You are one lying sick fuck.

How typical to use this horror as an ant-iabortion platform. Just step over that baby's body and start ranting.

You have NO moral compass whatsoever.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:
Yet every time there is a shooting you use it to attack the 2nd amendment I guess that is just different, By the way? he did not mention abortion at all.

Liar.

I have never ever "attacked the 2nd amendment".

And yes, burning a baby to death is different.

And yes, he did.
So let me get this right, a baby dies by burning and that is beyond the pale to talk about, but 22 children murdered in a school are ok to talk about and attack a protected right even though it had nothing to do with that right? I got that right? This murder is sacred but for you firearm murders are not?
Good Lord how you twist things. What is wrong with you? No one said anything about this murder being protected or sacred. And no one is saying not to talk about it. You are hysterical.

Actually Ardie, you were the first to mention anything about race. I didn't know wtf you were talking about. I still don't. Where do you see any indication that this mother did what she allegedly did on account of race? Help me out here.
You didn't bother reading the link?

Black lives matter only sometimes now?

What the fuck is wrong with you? The race of the mother or the baby have nothing to do with the heinious crime committed. Now, what part of your Right-Wing neanderthal, knuckle-dragging brain does not get this?

Or, you are simply a disgusting racist. Being a rabid Rightie as you are, this would not surprise me in the least.

Your comments about race were totally OT and served to derail a thread.

Forum List

Back