Nixon was forced to resign for less!

Republicans back in the 70s put country before party. Republicans today are sycophantic, castrated, little wimps who put their own self interest, greed and lust for power before the Country and the Constitution.
Dims have never put country before party. They're the ultimate obediant drones.

/——-/ The point is if Trump admits it, it wouldn’t delegitimize his presidency but democRATs would say it does all the way to the 2020 election

It certainly would. and Democrats will point out the illegitimacy of a presidency where he lost the popular vote and got aid from a foreign power regardless.
/——/ The first point is meaningless and the second one has been proven false. But you enjoy the rest of your day.

Carrier intel people who you said are worthless during the Iraq debackle and 911 before that, then we got fast and furious, yup, those dudes are sharp as tacks! Part of the problem is “career” intel people. Let them confirm one thing trump says and we will watch you accuse them of being the leaders of Mormon rape squads.

Actually, the Career Intel people got Iraq and 9/11 right.

Bush just fucked it up by ignoring them.

Same thing with fast and furious. It did exactly what it was supposed to do, it identified the guys who were running guns. Then prosecutors in those states, being in the pocket of the National Rampage Association (you know, the guys who were apparently fucking that Russian Spy Babe) refused to prosecute.

But that's okay, man, you Trump Cultist will support anything he does. Even Mormons aren't that gullible.

/——/ The first point is meaningless and the second one has been proven false. But you enjoy the rest of your day.

The vote is meaningless in a democracy? Well, I guess we aren't a democracy anymore... maybe Trump can hand out more crayon colored electoral maps to make his point.

The very fact he keeps doing that shows that even he knows he's a fraud.

View attachment 205439

In 1972, Republican Operatives broke into the Democratic Offices at the Watergate. Richard Nixon didn't know about the break in, but he still tried to cover it up. There were payments to witnesses, firing of investigators and officials who were looking into it.

The break in had no effect on the election, the Democrats shit the bed and nominated George "Acid, Amnesty and Abortion" McGovern and Thomas "electric shock" Eagleton and lost 49 states.

But the very fact that Nixon participated in the cover up and obstructed the investigation into it was serious enough to force his resignation.

So now you have the President of the United States openly obstructing an investigation into Russian interference in an American election, going so far to say he believes the Dictator of Russia over our own intel community and law enforcement.

A bit late to be asking for the Hussein to resign.

But at least you’re seeing the light.

That is what trump is denying, your stupid leftist games. No, he didn't collude with the Russians. You can't word game your way out of that. You're doing the equivalent of ... but she said no when I asked if she minds if I put my hand on her ass

No, Trump denied the Russians interfered at all, after 17 intel agencies concluded they did. Even his own party can't pretend that lie is true.

Has anyone REMOTELY provided even a shred of evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to undermine our elections? You people on the left keep making that charge, Joey and you back it up with NOTHING!

You mean other than all the Trump associates who've been indicted for lying or collaborating with the Russians? Too funny, you guys accused the Clintons of all sorts of shit without evidence after spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating.

where's the evidence?

You mean other than the indictments, and trump's tacit admission yesterday that he believes Putin rather than our own intel agencies?

Well hell, if Trump didn't call Putin a bald faced liar to his face, then I guess we have no choice but to impeach him. We can add that to the two scoops of ice cream and charge him with treason. I even heard that he claimed Oprah was fat. Can we charge him with that?

The vote is meaningless in a democracy? Well, I guess we aren't a democracy anymore... maybe Trump can hand out more crayon colored electoral maps to make his point.

The very fact he keeps doing that shows that even he knows he's a fraud.
/——/ Yes Einstein, the popular vote for president is the final determination in a democracy but in our Republic the Electoral College selects the president. It’s only been explained to you sore losers a million times. Stuck on stupid?

/——/ Yes Einstein, the popular vote for president is the final determination in a democracy but in our Republic the Electoral College selects the president. It’s only been explained to you sore losers a million times. Stuck on stupid?

The people said no.

Trump has no legitimacy other than a technicality... He knows he's a fraud, that's why he's so insecure.

He just took his insecurity into a whole new level on Monday.

The people said no.

Trump has no legitimacy other than a technicality... He knows he's a fraud, that's why he's so insecure.

He just took his insecurity into a whole new level on Monday.
/——/ Trump ran his campaign to win the EC vote. Are you saying Hildabeast was so stupid she ran her campaign to win the popular vote?

That is what trump is denying, your stupid leftist games. No, he didn't collude with the Russians. You can't word game your way out of that. You're doing the equivalent of ... but she said no when I asked if she minds if I put my hand on her ass

No, Trump denied the Russians interfered at all, after 17 intel agencies concluded they did. Even his own party can't pretend that lie is true.

Has anyone REMOTELY provided even a shred of evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to undermine our elections? You people on the left keep making that charge, Joey and you back it up with NOTHING!

You mean other than all the Trump associates who've been indicted for lying or collaborating with the Russians? Too funny, you guys accused the Clintons of all sorts of shit without evidence after spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating.
/——/ Sure thing Slappy. How are those Russian indictments coming along?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, the Obama FBI wasn't serious.

Funny how the Mueller investigation has dwarfed this, benghazi and every other investigation and found nothing, you're cheering it on.

Leftists don't have standards, you just don't. Every one of them you flip on when the party flips
There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments, guilty pleas or criminal charges. See the difference?

It's not a "crime" to misjudge something...it's not a "crime" to mislead the families of the men who were murdered or the American people about what happened and who's to blame! That doesn't mean that what happened in Benghazi or what happened in Washington during and after the attack wasn't a disgrace. As for what SHOULD have produced indictments? The Benghazi investigations revealed Hillary Clinton's use of two private servers hidden in her house which she used to run the State Department...that she had classified materials on those servers which were not secure...that she destroyed evidence on those servers that had been requested by Congressional investigators...and that she lied to Congress repeatedly about turning over all relevant evidence regarding Benghazi!

The fact that she WASN'T indicted for what she did isn't proof of a lack of criminality on her part...it's indicative of the corruption that was rampant in the Obama Justice Department!
When a Benghaziist shows as much concern for the 4,500 who were killed looking for wmds that weren`t there as they do for the 4 (four) killed at Benghazi I may take them seriously. A private email server? BFD. If she lied to Congress why wasn`t she charged?

Wow, so you admit that Slick Willy, John Kerry and Hillary lied that the WMDs were in Iraq? Good job. There may be hope for you yet
Neither John Kerry, or anyone named Clinton invaded Iraq after Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors FAILED to find wmds in Iraq. This fiasco was the responsibility of one man and one man alone.

Of course they did. John Kerry and Hillary both voted for the invasion. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Bill Clinton: I saw the same reports and came to the same conclusions
John Kerry: "I was in favor of disarming Saddam Hussein, and I’m glad we did"
Hillary Clinton: We carried out, with the help of an alliance, a war in which we put Saddam Hussein back into his box

Here's the thing. I actually was against the war. I would gladly accept Democrats being allies in that effort to greatly reduce our military footprint in the world.

But you are liars. You support war, then oppose it, then support it. And you meddle worse than Republicans. Both Clinton and Obama jumped everyone's shit just like W did. You're a hypocrite and a liar. I don't need that for an ally. I need someone who says what you do when Republicans are in power, then says the same thing when Democrats are in power ...

/——/ Trump ran his campaign to win the EC vote. Are you saying Hildabeast was so stupid she ran her campaign to win the popular vote?

actually, I don't think Trump ever expected to win, this was a branding exercise that went horribly wrong.

Now all the sleazy stuff he's done is coming to light, which is the last thing he wanted...

No wonder he is losing his mind.

actually, I don't think Trump ever expected to win, this was a branding exercise that went horribly wrong.

Now all the sleazy stuff he's done is coming to light, which is the last thing he wanted...

/——/ Maybe he didn’t expect to win but he fought tooth and nail to the end. Hildabeast thought she had it in the bag and phoned in her campaign. Are you willing to concede that?

No, Trump denied the Russians interfered at all, after 17 intel agencies concluded they did. Even his own party can't pretend that lie is true

I directly addressed that. Go back and re-read my post. You're really not very smart. No wonder you make $20K a year writing resumes after they fired you for being a paper pusher with a bad attitude

Yes, the Benghazi investigations were a crock

they certainly were. 8 investigations into who killed those people when the Libyan who instigated it already admitted he did it, that he did it over the videos, and you guys kept investigating Mrs. Clinton for Ambassador Steven's shitty judgement.

List these "eight" investigations.

1) Congress investigated and the Democrats blocked any action to protect your Messiah

2) The Obama FBI investigated Obama. And wow, they didn't find anything, LOL.

What are these other six?

/——/ Maybe he didn’t expect to win but he fought tooth and nail to the end. Hildabeast thought she had it in the bag and phoned in her campaign. Are you willing to concede that?

I think Hillary made a lot of mistakes.

So did the MSM by thinking you people were decent enough not to vote for a crazy person.

So did the GOP by letting this guy have the nomination when they knew he was nuts.

So did all the idiots who wasted their votes on third parties because Hillary had this in the bag.

So did Obama by not screaming about his ties to Russia from the rooftops instead of handling it confidentially.

Okay, so now that we've conceded a whole lot of mistakes were made, let's get back to the underlying problem.

Trump proves every day that he is unfit for office. How do we fix THAT?

Another baseless accusation from the left with zero evidence. If I had a nickle ...

It is pretty funny though:

Joe: Hillary is such a loser that even having set her whole career for that moment, she lost to someone who was running as a lark and never expected or even wanted to win!!!!!

LOL, you don't think your stupid crap through, Joe. That's why you were a paper pusher. And you were so bad at it that I even shit canned you doing that. Though I actually fired you more your attitude than that you couldn't push the paper. But you had to work with people, Joe. And they kept telling me that you sucked the life out of them

Forum List

Back