Nixon was forced to resign for less!

We don't equate Russia with Trump without evidence and we don't block investigating things like Hillary being paid $145 million for selling 20% of US uranium reserves,

Hillary didn't get a bribe, and seven agencies approved the sale of a company...

I know you guys are desperate, now that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

The next tid bit with be the final tid bit
next week or month, for sure
it's got to happen, the media told me he did it himself and my media would never lie to me.

GUy, even Republicans are starting to turn on him now...

butbutbut
the media told him that trump did it all by himself, so it must be true

Trump just got caught telling the American people he believes the murderous dictator of Russia before his own intel community.

it's got to happen, the media told me he did it himself and my media would never lie to me.

butbutbut

Trump just got caught telling the American people he believes the murderous dictator of Russia before his own intel community.
and that means he did it, they'll get him this time, for sure!

keep up the hillarity

butbutbut

we don't care any freakin more what he does or says
you people have been at this crap for over a year--it's getting real boring

View attachment 205439

In 1972, Republican Operatives broke into the Democratic Offices at the Watergate. Richard Nixon didn't know about the break in, but he still tried to cover it up. There were payments to witnesses, firing of investigators and officials who were looking into it.

The break in had no effect on the election, the Democrats shit the bed and nominated George "Acid, Amnesty and Abortion" McGovern and Thomas "electric shock" Eagleton and lost 49 states.

But the very fact that Nixon participated in the cover up and obstructed the investigation into it was serious enough to force his resignation.

So now you have the President of the United States openly obstructing an investigation into Russian interference in an American election, going so far to say he believes the Dictator of Russia over our own intel community and law enforcement.
/——/Of course you have proof of this otherwise you’d never be so irresponsible to make unsubstantiated claims——- would you?

/——/Of course you have proof of this otherwise you’d never be so irresponsible to make unsubstantiated claims——- would you?

The guy just got on national TV and said he believed Russia before our own intel community... And the Russian Dictator admitted he wanted Trump to win.

I'm not sure what more substantiation you need than that.

Yes and other have gone to jail for less than what Hilary has done!

The far left still can not admit that Hilary is worse than Trump!

Silly far left drone!

I listened to two people I know who don't even care about politics, who were appalled by what happened this week, so um, yeah, people are starting to finally notice.
/——-/ Well I listened to three people who don’t really care about politics and they had no problem with what happened this week. You lose.

I listened to two people I know who don't even care about politics, who were appalled by what happened this week, so um, yeah, people are starting to finally notice.
notice what??
you people talk shit without any facts ...either state facts or add '''IMO'' to your posts
OPINION ONLY which means NOT TRUE

The guy just got on national TV and said he believed Russia before our own intel community... And the Russian Dictator admitted he wanted Trump to win.

I'm not sure what more substantiation you need than that.
/——-/ Your unsubstantiated claim was “the President of the United States openly obstructing an investigation into Russian interference in an American election”. Got proof??? Did Trump actually misspeak at the Presser? I don’t know, maybe maybe not. But show me any presser between two countries that one leader openly attacks the other, all that goes on behind closed doors. BTW there is no longer an investigation. Muller handed it off and slinked away.

/——-/ Well I listened to three people who don’t really care about politics and they had no problem with what happened this week. You lose.

Okay, buddy, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but the pure level of panic on the right tells me that this has changed the game.

the sad thing is, you guys all know Trump has no business being president, it's just how much sh it you can sneak through before the rest of the country figures it out.

Hyperbole much?

I don't remember Nixon going on national TV and saying he believed Breshnev more than our Intel Agencies... do you?

Well, you're probably too young to remember Nixon.

Mm, I would agree with Trump being suspicious of anything any person on the token negros “intelligence” team as everything being discussed here happened under their watch.

Forum List

Back