Nixon was forced to resign for less!

Nixon was forced to resign for less!
ROFLMAO! Joe, that pretty much makes it official...

President Twitter has driven you completely insane.

… on the bright side, I'm sure the ghost of Tricky Dick appreciates your "endorsement".

We don't equate Russia with Trump without evidence and we don't block investigating things like Hillary being paid $145 million for selling 20% of US uranium reserves,

Hillary didn't get a bribe, and seven agencies approved the sale of a company...

I know you guys are desperate, now that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

She was paid $145 million directly by parties involved in the uranium deal and she signed off on the deal. It's called quid pro quo, simpleton. It's as good in court as having a video tape.

Joe: We don't know that the cop who let the speeder off who gave him $100 in cash bribed him, there is no evidence the cop wouldn't have let him off anyway

Joe: We don't know the city counsel who approved the zoning change for the business who paid them each $10,000 was bribed, there is no evidence they wouldn't have approved the zoning law changes anyway

Joe: We don't know that Hillary who approved the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves and was paid $145 million by the parties involved in the deal was bribed, she might have approved the deal anyway

idiot

Last edited:
Mm, I would agree with Trump being suspicious of anything any person on the token negros “intelligence” team as everything being discussed here happened under their watch.

Okay, buddy... we are talking about career intel people here...

Trump doesn't want to believe them, not because it isn't true, but because if it is true, his presidency becomes illegitimate, and he knows it.

BTW there is no longer an investigation. Muller handed it off and slinked away.

Really? This is news. You guys are going into pure fantasy now.
/——/ Joe I posted this two days ago when it broke. Please try to keep up: Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference. The Justice Department will now ‘transition responsibility for this case to our Department’s National Security Division while we await the apprehension of the defendants.'” Well, there isn’t going to be any apprehension of the defendants.

Mueller’s case, the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election, is no longer Mueller’s case.” He’s transferring it back to the Justice Department, and they’re gonna put it in some division. They’re gonna bury it. They’re gonna bury this in the national security division that deals with counterintelligence matters. And there are never public trials in counterintelligence measures. That’s been the point of this from the get-go.
Mueller's Latest Indictments of Russians:politicized ... - National Review
Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians:politicized, Pointless | National Review...

FYI :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 18 July 2018 at 12:47
Subject: Trump still has my support, here's why.
To: {whitehouse, CIA, NSA}, {CNN}, {Dutch political parties}, {Dutch media outlets}

Hi all.

despite Trump's behavior over the past 2 weeks,
i do still support him.

even with several US media outlets (CNN, MSNBC, even Fox News after Helsinki) calling Trump's fitness for office in question, which is useful because it offsets Trump's often loud rhetoric and prompts him, enables him and forces him, to rectify it / clarify it / spin-it-around-a-bit the following days,

i don't see Trump doing stuff that actually undermines NATO.
in fact, NATO member states are forced by Trump to re-evaluate how much they let the US lead NATO, and that's a very good thing.

we also deserved that kick in the butt over defense spending, and we deserved that trade war, here in the EU.
Trump, in my view, didn't overdo it, if you take in all of his remarks (after the recent NATO meeting for instance, he said NATO was doing better than ever given how the EU has re-affirmed their increases in defense spending).
This all falls under political showmanship, and i think the EU leaders and other world leaders know it well.
The ones that don't understand it, are the US media, from CNN and MSNBC to even Fox News. Or maybe they do understand it, but choose to play their own role. That could be, and it would be a valid strategy by them.

i don't think Trump's diplomatic overtures to Russia and North-Korea are going to result in *big* wins, merely small wins like co-existing in Syria and perhaps getting an Russian OK for Iran to leave Syria, stuff like that,

but the demonizing of Russia and Putin that some channels like CNN are doing, is definitely not going to help the geopolitical situations at all.

i do think that the good-cop-bad-cop routine with Trump as the 1 good cop in the US government and the rest playing at least strict-cop,
will produce more positive results than a purely hard-line approach (which would be for instance : more sanctions on Russia to stop them from trying election interference in the future) that is sometimes seen promoted on CNN by some of the commentators they air.

ultimately, stopping election interference should be a defensive game, not an offensively-played one. an offensive strategy (sanctions, counter-hacking, threat of military force, increase military drills in places the offending side doesn't like) will only muddle the waters and constantly threaten to escalate something that doesn't need to escalate at all (by playing it defensively).

that means for instance that you build digital election machines that can't be hacked at all andhave their source-codes published to prove this in peer-reviews.

that also means you regulate social media to the extent of preventing user data sharing on a large scale, ban unsolicited private messages, etc, etc. remember : state actors can pose as any company or individual to try to acquire user data and post automated messages to other users.

i emplore CNN in particular to push for this solution rather than the hardline approach against Russia.

i doubt Trump himself has much appetite to regulate social media to harden it against election fraud / interference.
neither perhaps will the rest of the US political scene.
after all, they may believe this is something that can give them an edge if left unregulated.

in the absence of regulation of social media, US mass media could put on repeat warnings to take everything one reads on the internet with not just a grain of salt but a whole bag of salt, especially if it invokes big emotions.
if it invokes big emotions, the best thing a citizen can do is to block the entire account it's posted from, because it's probably manipulation based on at least exaggeration and context falsification and at worst based on (near-)complete lies.
the best place to get your election advice as a citizen these days, is from established mass media outlets and trustworthy election-choice-help (web-)apps.. they are the only ones held accountable for providing truth-based advice, and frankly the only ones with a commercial interest to keep doing that.
there's no shame in making the public aware of both of these facts, at all.

too much is played offensively these days. more sanctions against governments that are out of line, more drone strikes whenever terrorists strike... offensive strategies certainly serve a good purpose from time to time,
but as a general rule : if you can defend using defensive measures only, then DO NOT RESORT TO OFFENSIVE STRATEGIES/TOOLS TO *TRY* TO PREVENT *REPEATS* OF WHAT YOU DONT WANT HAPPENING.

Mm, I would agree with Trump being suspicious of anything any person on the token negros “intelligence” team as everything being discussed here happened under their watch.

Trump doesn't want to believe them, not because it isn't true, but because if it is true, his presidency becomes illegitimate, and he knows it.
/——-/ The point is if Trump admits it, it wouldn’t delegitimize his presidency but democRATs would say it does all the way to the 2020 election

Carrier intel people who you said are worthless during the Iraq debackle and 911 before that, then we got fast and furious, yup, those dudes are sharp as tacks! Part of the problem is “career” intel people. Let them confirm one thing trump says and we will watch you accuse them of being the leaders of Mormon rape squads.

Joe I posted this two days ago when it broke. Please try to keep up: Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference.

Okay, so it's not what actually happened, it's how you've interpreted it...

Got it.

your boy is going down, buddy. deal with it.
/——/ So what actually happened? Why would Muller hand it off without a Trump indictment? Please explain.

Leftists are lame, angry children.

The left is playing a stupid word game equating anything the Russians did with that Trump is personally responsible for it. That is what he's denying.

It's like if you try to trick a woman by asking contradictory questions. Do you want to? Do you mind if I put my hand on your ass, ... If she says "no," no means no. You can't play the word games that she said no, she didn't mind.

That is what trump is denying, your stupid leftist games. No, he didn't collude with the Russians. You can't word game your way out of that. You're doing the equivalent of ... but she said no when I asked if she minds if I put my hand on her ass

Joe I posted this two days ago when it broke. Please try to keep up: Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference.

Got it.

/——/ So what actually happened? Why would Muller hand it off without a Trump indictment? Please explain.

They can’t and won’t. They are the exact same critters as the birthers. They will hold onto this Alex Jones gold as long as they live.

She was paid $145 million directly by parties involved in the uranium deal and they paid her $145 million.

It's called quid pro quo, simpleton. It's as good in court as having a video tape

Okay except you guys have spent millions investigating this stuff and came up with nothing...

Yes, the Obama FBI wasn't serious.

Funny how the Mueller investigation has dwarfed this, benghazi and every other investigation and found nothing, you're cheering it on.

Leftists don't have standards, you just don't. Every one of them you flip on when the party flips

FYI :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 18 July 2018 at 12:47
Subject: Trump still has my support, here's why.
To: {whitehouse, CIA, NSA}, {CNN}, {Dutch political parties}, {Dutch media outlets}

Hi all.

despite Trump's behavior over the past 2 weeks,
i do still support him.

even with several US media outlets (CNN, MSNBC, even Fox News after Helsinki) calling Trump's fitness for office in question, which is useful because it offsets Trump's often loud rhetoric and prompts him, enables him and forces him, to rectify it / clarify it / spin-it-around-a-bit the following days,

i don't see Trump doing stuff that actually undermines NATO.
in fact, NATO member states are forced by Trump to re-evaluate how much they let the US lead NATO, and that's a very good thing.

we also deserved that kick in the butt over defense spending, and we deserved that trade war, here in the EU.
Trump, in my view, didn't overdo it, if you take in all of his remarks (after the recent NATO meeting for instance, he said NATO was doing better than ever given how the EU has re-affirmed their increases in defense spending).
This all falls under political showmanship, and i think the EU leaders and other world leaders know it well.
The ones that don't understand it, are the US media, from CNN and MSNBC to even Fox News. Or maybe they do understand it, but choose to play their own role. That could be, and it would be a valid strategy by them.

i don't think Trump's diplomatic overtures to Russia and North-Korea are going to result in *big* wins, merely small wins like co-existing in Syria and perhaps getting an Russian OK for Iran to leave Syria, stuff like that,

but the demonizing of Russia and Putin that some channels like CNN are doing, is definitely not going to help the geopolitical situations at all.

i do think that the good-cop-bad-cop routine with Trump as the 1 good cop in the US government and the rest playing at least strict-cop,
will produce more positive results than a purely hard-line approach (which would be for instance : more sanctions on Russia to stop them from trying election interference in the future) that is sometimes seen promoted on CNN by some of the commentators they air.

ultimately, stopping election interference should be a defensive game, not an offensively-played one. an offensive strategy (sanctions, counter-hacking, threat of military force, increase military drills in places the offending side doesn't like) will only muddle the waters and constantly threaten to escalate something that doesn't need to escalate at all (by playing it defensively).

that means for instance that you build digital election machines that can't be hacked at all andhave their source-codes published to prove this in peer-reviews.

that also means you regulate social media to the extent of preventing user data sharing on a large scale, ban unsolicited private messages, etc, etc. remember : state actors can pose as any company or individual to try to acquire user data and post automated messages to other users.

i emplore CNN in particular to push for this solution rather than the hardline approach against Russia.

i doubt Trump himself has much appetite to regulate social media to harden it against election fraud / interference.
neither perhaps will the rest of the US political scene.
after all, they may believe this is something that can give them an edge if left unregulated.

in the absence of regulation of social media, US mass media could put on repeat warnings to take everything one reads on the internet with not just a grain of salt but a whole bag of salt, especially if it invokes big emotions.
if it invokes big emotions, the best thing a citizen can do is to block the entire account it's posted from, because it's probably manipulation based on at least exaggeration and context falsification and at worst based on (near-)complete lies.
the best place to get your election advice as a citizen these days, is from established mass media outlets and trustworthy election-choice-help (web-)apps.. they are the only ones held accountable for providing truth-based advice, and frankly the only ones with a commercial interest to keep doing that.
there's no shame in making the public aware of both of these facts, at all.

too much is played offensively these days. more sanctions against governments that are out of line, more drone strikes whenever terrorists strike... offensive strategies certainly serve a good purpose from time to time,
but as a general rule : if you can defend using defensive measures only, then DO NOT RESORT TO OFFENSIVE STRATEGIES/TOOLS TO *TRY* TO PREVENT *REPEATS* OF WHAT YOU DONT WANT HAPPENING.

To: [email protected]

Thank you for expressing your interest in a position in the Trump Administration.

If we have an opening for a Monday Morning Quarterback Strategy Consultant we'll be sure and consider you for the position.

Love,
HAL 9000

Got it.

They can’t and won’t. They are the exact same critters as the birthers. They will hold onto this Alex Jones gold as long as they live.

It's not quite like the birthers. Obama and Michelle both claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

He wasn't, he was born in Hawaii. They are liars. But wow, if W had done that, the left would never let it go

She was paid $145 million directly by parties involved in the uranium deal and they paid her $145 million.

It's called quid pro quo, simpleton. It's as good in court as having a video tape

Okay except you guys have spent millions investigating this stuff and came up with nothing...

Funny how the Mueller investigation has dwarfed this, benghazi and every other investigation and found nothing, you're cheering it on.

Leftists don't have standards, you just don't. Every one of them you flip on when the party flips
There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments, guilty pleas or criminal charges. See the difference?

Ah, Joey? Richard Nixon was driven from office because he spied on his political opponents and then unsuccessfully tried to use the IRS against them.

Donald Trump has done neither of those things.

I think conspiring with the Russians is a little worse than that.

Has anyone REMOTELY provided even a shred of evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to undermine our elections? You people on the left keep making that charge, Joey and you back it up with NOTHING!

At the same time...it's obvious that the Obama Administration had no qualms at all about using both the Justice Department and the IRS to spy on it's political enemies and to hamstring them. That's about as "worse" as it gets. It's something that Nixon would have LOVED to have done but couldn't get the people running those agencies to go along with!

There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments, guilty pleas or criminal charges. See the difference?

It's not a "crime" to misjudge something...it's not a "crime" to mislead the families of the men who were murdered or the American people about what happened and who's to blame! That doesn't mean that what happened in Benghazi or what happened in Washington during and after the attack wasn't a disgrace. As for what SHOULD have produced indictments? The Benghazi investigations revealed Hillary Clinton's use of two private servers hidden in her house which she used to run the State Department...that she had classified materials on those servers which were not secure...that she destroyed evidence on those servers that had been requested by Congressional investigators...and that she lied to Congress repeatedly about turning over all relevant evidence regarding Benghazi!

The fact that she WASN'T indicted for what she did isn't proof of a lack of criminality on her part...it's indicative of the corruption that was rampant in the Obama Justice Department!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back