Nine muslim apes gang raped mother of two in Sweden

a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Bullshit. Market friendly work visas do NOTHING to address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
yes, they do; and, they provide market friendly metrics for any government agency.

Please explain how they address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
a market friendly work visa is not a quota; volunteers is what capitalism is about. "market participants" should be able to self-select whenever possible.

That in no way addresses the cultural attitude that it is man's right to rape women and children.

He knows that. What he can't say is why he is willing to see our women raped.

Something makes him consider that ok.

a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Work visas do not make rapists not rapists.

I ask you about the safety of our women. YOu respond with work visas.

WHy are you dismissing the safety of our women, and actively supporting policies that will greatly harm them?
in the US, it is about foreign nationals having a federal id, for even State purposes. fees could defray the cost of government and generate revenue.

"Could"? You are actively supporting policies that will result, as we see in the OP, in grave bodily harm to our citizens, because there MIGHT be revenue to the government?

That is not a reasonable use of resources. Or even rational. It is quite IRRATIONAL of you, in fact.

STOP THIRD WORLD IMMIGRANT. DEPORT ALL POSSIBLE DEPORTEES.
you don't know what you are talking about, not even your own propaganda.

A market friendly work visa means a federal id for foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets.

We are past that. You had your say, and used it to dodge and weave.

Now the question is,

what is your damage that you are willing to see our women raped for ideological reasons?
what does getting, federally ID-ed, mean to you?

Bullshit. Market friendly work visas do NOTHING to address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
yes, they do; and, they provide market friendly metrics for any government agency.

Please explain how they address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
a market friendly work visa is not a quota; volunteers is what capitalism is about. "market participants" should be able to self-select whenever possible.

That in no way addresses the cultural attitude that it is man's right to rape women and children.
volunteers are not, "refugees" or quotas.

why not bargain with the Chinese, for section eight housing in some of their empty cities.

Work visas do not make rapists not rapists.

I ask you about the safety of our women. YOu respond with work visas.

WHy are you dismissing the safety of our women, and actively supporting policies that will greatly harm them?
in the US, it is about foreign nationals having a federal id, for even State purposes. fees could defray the cost of government and generate revenue.

"Could"? You are actively supporting policies that will result, as we see in the OP, in grave bodily harm to our citizens, because there MIGHT be revenue to the government?

That is not a reasonable use of resources. Or even rational. It is quite IRRATIONAL of you, in fact.

A market friendly work visa means a federal id for foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets.

Now the question is,

what is your damage that you are willing to see our women raped for ideological reasons?

It does NOT mean that they can be magically scanned to see if they will rape women given the opportunity.

Or any other number of bad practices that comes with being a hostile Third World Barbarian.

I have repeatedly asked you to explain what you are willing to do to protect our women or why you are willing to risk them.

Everything you have done, indicates that you are willing to see them raped, but not willing to say why.

At best you are an unimaginable ideologue, at worst you are expressing some psychological damage with regards to women or your fellow citizens in general.

Now the question is,

It does NOT mean that they can be magically scanned to see if they will rape women given the opportunity.

Or any other number of bad practices that comes with being a hostile Third World Barbarian.

I have repeatedly asked you to explain what you are willing to do to protect our women or why you are willing to risk them.

Everything you have done, indicates that you are willing to see them raped, but not willing to say why.

At best you are an unimaginable ideologue, at worst you are expressing some psychological damage with regards to women or your fellow citizens in general.
only the right wing, never gets it. federal ID means easier federal enforcement.

Now the question is,

only the right wing, never gets it. federal ID means easier federal enforcement.

I already addressed that.

NOT importing rapists is far easier and more effective than catching and imprisoning them after they commit rapes of our women.

And so far, your stated reasons for having our women raped, has been POSSIBLE fees to our government.

That is such a weak "reason" as to be dismissed.

What is your real reason? DO you even know?

Now the question is,

NOT importing rapists is far easier and more effective than catching and imprisoning them after they commit rapes of our women.

And so far, your stated reasons for having our women raped, has been POSSIBLE fees to our government.

no, you haven't. how do you ban tourism?

Now the question is,

Yes. I did.

Yes. I did.

Having watched numerous videos of mainly young and attractive Swedish women enthusiastically welcoming trainloads of military-age Muslim "asylum-seeking" males, actually hugging and embracing them and handing out welcoming gifts, I find it rather hard to feel as angered and sympathetic about this report as I normally would. After all, what should they expect?

Yes. I did.

Same way you ban anything. Make the ban, then enforce it. What part of this do you pretend is not doable?

AND why do you so fully embrace the rape of our women?

...and what might be the result of importing 7th century barbarians? Bigger more controlling government...which just might be government's intention.
I don't doubt that possibility -- along with refugees being a sure way to reduce wages. Some of these refugees are reasonably skilled tradesmen and those who aren't skilled will labor for two or three bucks an hour, which is better than starving.

Having watched numerous videos of mainly young and attractive Swedish women enthusiastically welcoming trainloads of military-age Muslim "asylum-seeking" males, actually hugging and embracing them and handing out welcoming gifts, I find it rather hard to feel as angered and sympathetic about this report as I normally would. After all, what should they expect?

That's exactly how I feel too. :thup:

If they are idiots ,who are we to intervene or judge or whatever.

They simply do not have any desire to help themselves.,,,stop the flood...demand from their leaders to stop it.

And so f***** they will be. :dunno:

That's exactly how I feel too. :thup:

If they are idiots ,who are we to intervene or judge or whatever.

They simply do not have any desire to help themselves.,,,stop the flood...demand from their leaders to stop it.

And so f***** they will be. :dunno:

If it was not for Trump, we would likely have been presented with a choice between two pro-amnesty fuckers in the election.

Western governments are increasingly failing to respond to the interests or wishes of their citizens.

ANd considering the lies being fed to their people...and the trustworthiness of any information coming out...

We have no way of knowing what the people that want, or how badly informed about what is happening.

The women are told to be welcoming. Anything less is racist and divisive.

The global Moslem community has had decades to get control of the so called "extremists". Hasn't happened - ain't gonna happen. And Liberals wonder why we don't trust Moslems. Gee whizzers.

The women are told to be welcoming. Anything less is racist and divisive.
I believe that as a cultural circumstance Swedish women have been conditioned over the years (brainwashed) to behave the way they do. Sweden, in addition to being militarily neutral, has evolved into the most extraordinarily liberal of the developed nations. What they are experiencing now is the unexpected consequence of their national naivete.

Forum List

Back