At least Republicans are looking for solutions in the middle east

---Sen. Lindsey Graham Suggests Nuking Gaza---

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Sucking zionist cock is a mandatory electoral rite for all US politicians but this guy took the tradition to a whole new level.

Some are better than others. This solution would prevent the problem from festering. Get it over and done with.

---Sen. Lindsey Graham Suggests Nuking Gaza---

When you look back at the US decision to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, my opinion over time, changed and I felt that the bombs should have been strictly used on large military installations, rather than population centers and when it came to the cities just bomb the manufacturing plants with conventional ordnance.
As for the Middle East, just support Israel doing what it's doing, and they will get the job done and do nuke the Houthi controlled areas of Yemen, to send a message to Iran and other Islamic Jihadists. A PEW study found that an estimated 320 million Muslims want all non-believers, converted to Islam, subjugated, or outright killed. It's said that hate has to be regularly fueled and their five so-called prayers per day, do just that.

When you look back at the US decision to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, my opinion over time, changed and I felt that the bombs should have been strictly used on large military installations, rather than population centers and when it came to the cities just bomb the manufacturing plants with conventional ordnance.
As for the Middle East, just support Israel doing what it's doing, and they will get the job done and do nuke the Houthi controlled areas of Yemen, to send a message to Iran and other Islamic Jihadists. A PEW study found that an estimated 320 million Muslims want all non-believers, converted to Islam, subjugated, or outright killed. It's said that hate has to be regularly fueled and their five so-called prayers per day, do just that.
De-Legitimize the religion of Islam, and one would defuse most of the 90% global conflicts that involve Muslims.

Rather than use a nuke, find a large rock out there orbiting our Sun and guide it towards Earth and steer it to impact the Kaaba in Mecca.
An act of Allah!

That would help invalidate the Koran, ~ wind out of the sails of Islam.

At least Americans are looking for solutions in the middle east​

Poor dears . They have no idea where the middle east is .

Probably imagine it means Virginia or Georgia .

Forum List

Back