Nine muslim apes gang raped mother of two in Sweden

1. I do not think Muslims are a hive mind.

2. As I am not living in the time period of 1ad to 1945, that works for me.

That's a dumb statement, Cleetus... You ignore that fact that Jesus was perfectly fine with all the bad stuff Christians did before 1945... or at least his churches were..

As it is not relevant to today, yes.

3. I support the jews because A. I am anti-genocide, and B. the Arabs are assholes.

But you have no problem with genocide against the Palestinians. So if someone took your property tomorrow because a Magic Fairy in the sky said it was his, you'd be good with that? Just asking..[/QUOTE]

The Palestinians are not being "genocided". If someone took my property tomorrow? I would fight. I would not still be fighting 60 years from now.

4. The idea that the governments over there suck because of US, was a big part of the logic that predicted an easy transition to a liberal democracy in Iraq. IMO, that has been debunked.

Um. No.

Here's the thing. We PUT Saddam in power. Until he turned on us. And then we tolerated him because we knew that if they had "Democracy", they'd vote in the Shi'ites and be friendly with Iran. (which is what happened eventually, anyway.).[/QUOTE]

We did not put Saddam in power. We did not "tolerate" him. He ruled as he saw fit, without US.

My point about Iraq debunking your view stands. THeir shitty governments are not our fault.

5. We do not think that solution to everything is to bomb or invade it.

Since 1980, we've bombed, occupied or invaded -

Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998), Kosovo (1999), Yemen (2000, 2002-), Pakistan (2004-) and now Syria.

Seems like our go-to solution for much of everything. .[/QUOTE]

Using that "logic" our relationship with Great Britain has been "bombing or invading it", as we have had troops there for a long time. And I've seen lefties try to make that absurd argument.

6. The Muslim World has NOT had our last 100 years of woman's rights. There is a real difference between them and us on how our cultures treat women. We need to be real about that BEFORE we import more of them and make them a larger part of our future CUlture fusion.

Yet two Islamic nations - Pakistan and Indonesia - have elected Female Heads of State! We on the other hand, rejected a woman to put a Nazi Game Show Host in..[/QUOTE]

HIllary didn't lose because she was a woman, and a couple heads of state does not refute my point about the cultures being different. Your godwin in noted. YOu are a fucking asshole.

I think after we elected the "Pussy-Grabber", we really don't have any place to complain about how women are treated.

LET equals consent. Try to be less of a liar.

The Palestinians are not being "genocided". If someone took my property tomorrow? I would fight. I would not still be fighting 60 years from now.

Why not?

Using that "logic" our relationship with Great Britain has been "bombing or invading it", as we have had troops there for a long time. And I've seen lefties try to make that absurd argument.

Kind of a stretch, guy... since we never bombed GB or even had a very large troop presence there outside of WWII.

HIllary didn't lose because she was a woman, and a couple heads of state does not refute my point about the cultures being different. Your godwin in noted. YOu are a fucking asshole.

So when the Nazi said "Trump that bitch" and "Lock her up", they weren't being misogynistic?

except those women didn't want Trump grabbing their pussies...He just thought he was entitled because he was a rich celebrity.

Not to mention all the misogynistic things he's said about Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina, among others.

Again, you don't elect trumpenfuhrer and then whine about how other countries treat their women-folk.

I already addressed that.

NOT importing rapists is far easier and more effective than catching and imprisoning them after they commit rapes of our women.

And so far, your stated reasons for having our women raped, has been POSSIBLE fees to our government.

That is such a weak "reason" as to be dismissed.

What is your real reason? DO you even know?
no, you haven't. how do you ban tourism?

Yes. I did.

NOT importing rapists is far easier and more effective than catching and imprisoning them after they commit rapes of our women.

And so far, your stated reasons for having our women raped, has been POSSIBLE fees to our government.

Same way you ban anything. Make the ban, then enforce it. What part of this do you pretend is not doable?

AND why do you so fully embrace the rape of our women?
by ignoring economics?

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states,[which?] employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005. As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2016, Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

It is the right wing that denies and disparages a God, by needing more than Ten religious Commandments.

If the poor are not really poor enough by Third World, Iron Age standards, then the rich run this moral hazard as well: Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the LORD?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.

That you feel the need to conflate Tourism with International Tourism shows that you yourself do not believe that your arguments can stand on their own honest merits.

Is the religious comments supposed to be in response to my question about why you so fully embrace the rape of our women?

If so, I call the Logical Fallacy of NOn Sequitur.

You have been more clear than in the past. And have engaged in real debate to a great extent.

This is to your credit.

BUt we have reached questions about your positions that you are unable or unwilling to answer.

Serious questions, that if you have no answers for, reveal your positions to be untenable.

You should take some time to think about that. IMO, we are done here. Thank you for a real debate.

Why not?

Kind of a stretch, guy... since we never bombed GB or even had a very large troop presence there outside of WWII.

So when the Nazi said "Trump that bitch" and "Lock her up", they weren't being misogynistic?

except those women didn't want Trump grabbing their pussies...He just thought he was entitled because he was a rich celebrity.

Not to mention all the misogynistic things he's said about Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina, among others.

Again, you don't elect trumpenfuhrer and then whine about how other countries treat their women-folk.

1. Because after you fight and lose, again and again, it becomes time to accept defeat and move on. You owe it to your children if nothing else.

2. Much of your list was a stretch.

3. Correct. Hillary is not a "bitch" because she is a woman, but because of what an evil vile person she is. And "lock her up" is not more sexist, than "lock HIM up".

4. THe statement you lefties keep referring to included the portion where he discusses how the women LET you do it. LET means consent.

Women generally find wealth and fame to be attractive qualities. I hope that is not too shocking to you.

5. Megyn Kelly had it coming. He was unfair and harsh to Fiorina. Much like he was unfair and harsh to Ben Carson or Jeb Bush.

6. Your godwin in noted. YOu are a fucking asshole.

7. We have EVERY RIGHT, indeed, the responsibility to consider the impact that importing foreign cultures into our society will have on our citizens, and if the impact is negative, we have EVERY RIGHT, indeed, a duty to NOT DO THAT.

1. Because after you fight and lose, again and again, it becomes time to accept defeat and move on. You owe it to your children if nothing else.

again, people in your part of the country still wave the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of... so not so much.

4. THe statement you lefties keep referring to included the portion where he discusses how the women LET you do it. LET means consent.

Oh, I see. It's okay for him to do it because he has money and power? I got it.

5. Megyn Kelly had it coming.

Damn straight. How dare she ask him a perfectly sensible question. Do you remember what hte question was? I'm betting you don't without looking it up.

Totally merits him making comments about "blood shooting out of her wherever!"

Come on, guy, just admit your Fuhrer is a misogynist and racist, and you won't have to keep doing these complicated handstands to try to claim he isn't. Otherwise, you kind of look like a Holocaust Denier standing in front of Auschwitz saying, "Nothing to see here."

again, people in your part of the country still wave the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of... so not so much.

Oh, I see. It's okay for him to do it because he has money and power? I got it.

5. Megyn Kelly had it coming.

Damn straight. How dare she ask him a perfectly sensible question. Do you remember what hte question was? I'm betting you don't without looking it up.

Totally merits him making comments about "blood shooting out of her wherever!"

Come on, guy, just admit your Fuhrer is a misogynist and racist, and you won't have to keep doing these complicated handstands to try to claim he isn't. Otherwise, you kind of look like a Holocaust Denier standing in front of Auschwitz saying, "Nothing to see here."

1. THe Confederate Flag was accepted by the nation as a harmless symbol of regional pride long ago. Doing so was part of the healing process of the post war era. YOU are the one trying to breath life into long dead issues.

2. Consent means it is ok for him to do it.

3. Kelly was not being a moderator. She took sides. She deserved to get slapped down. The era of republicans being door mats is over.

4. YOur race card and godwin in noted. YOu are a fucking asshole.

1. THe Confederate Flag was accepted by the nation as a harmless symbol of regional pride long ago. Doing so was part of the healing process of the post war era. YOU are the one trying to breath life into long dead issues.

yOu don't get a "Healing Process" when your side does something irredeemably evil, dude.

I honestly hope you don't have female relatives.

3. Kelly was not being a moderator. She took sides. She deserved to get slapped down. The era of republicans being door mats is over.

I noticed you didn't answer the question about what she asked that was so out of bounds.

You don't even remember, do you?

yOu don't get a "Healing Process" when your side does something irredeemably evil, dude.

The whole history of the United States since the Civil War shows that the whole nation disagreed with you.

I honestly hope you don't have female relatives.[/QUOTE]

Consent means it is ok for him to do it. Try to be less crazy.

I noticed you didn't answer the question about what she asked that was so out of bounds.

You don't even remember, do you?[/QUOTE]

NOpe. Do you wish to discuss it is detail?

The whole history of the United States since the Civil War shows that the whole nation disagreed with you.

Not really. The fact is, you guys were too embarrased to fly your racist flag until the 1960's... when they started giving the Darkies the vote and you couldn't help yourselves but to show your racism and stupidity...

And now you can't get away with it anymore, as they are pulling it down.

Well, how can you say that she was out of bounds if you don't even remember what the question was?

The question was...

Kelly: "You've called women you don't like 'fat pigs,' 'dogs,' 'slobs,' and 'disgusting animals.' Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president?"

Trump: "What I say is what I say. And honestly, Megyn, if you don't like it, I'm sorry, I've been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated
me. But I wouldn't do that to you."

So she asked him a valid question whether or not his rude comments about women were appropriate... and he started whining about her...

Now, no, I don't want you to try to explain it away like a 1930's German Diplomat trying to explain away Mein Kampf. Quite honestly, your excuse making for Trump is getting to be quite tiresome. This was another wonderful example of why Trump lacks the temperament to be president.

Not really. The fact is, you guys were too embarrased to fly your racist flag until the 1960's... when they started giving the Darkies the vote and you couldn't help yourselves but to show your racism and stupidity...

And now you can't get away with it anymore, as they are pulling it down.

As I stated, the whole history of the United States shows that the despite the "irredeemable evil" of slavery, that the nation healed after the Civil War, and it wasn't until quite recently that you lefties started your war against Southern regional pride.

Nothing in your "reply" addressed that.

Well, how can you say that she was out of bounds if you don't even remember what the question was?

The question was...

Kelly: "You've called women you don't like 'fat pigs,' 'dogs,' 'slobs,' and 'disgusting animals.' Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president?"

Trump: "What I say is what I say. And honestly, Megyn, if you don't like it, I'm sorry, I've been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated
me. But I wouldn't do that to you."

So she asked him a valid question whether or not his rude comments about women were appropriate... and he started whining about her...

Now, no, I don't want you to try to explain it away like a 1930's German Diplomat trying to explain away Mein Kampf. Quite honestly, your excuse making for Trump is getting to be quite tiresome. This was another wonderful example of why Trump lacks the temperament to be president.[/QUOTE]

Odd, your small excerpt contains Trump referring to Kelly's earlier treatment of him as the problem.

Your Godwin is noted. YOu are an asshole.

Yes. I did.

Same way you ban anything. Make the ban, then enforce it. What part of this do you pretend is not doable?

by ignoring economics?

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states,[which?] employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005. As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2016, Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

It is the right wing that denies and disparages a God, by needing more than Ten religious Commandments.

If the poor are not really poor enough by Third World, Iron Age standards, then the rich run this moral hazard as well: Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the LORD?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.

That you feel the need to conflate Tourism with International Tourism shows that you yourself do not believe that your arguments can stand on their own honest merits.

Is the religious comments supposed to be in response to my question about why you so fully embrace the rape of our women?

You have been more clear than in the past. And have engaged in real debate to a great extent.

This is to your credit.

BUt we have reached questions about your positions that you are unable or unwilling to answer.

Serious questions, that if you have no answers for, reveal your positions to be untenable.

You should take some time to think about that. IMO, we are done here. Thank you for a real debate.
I am not conflating any form of tourism. you merely have nothing but fallacy to work with.

Yes. I did.

by ignoring economics?

This is to your credit.

I am not conflating any form of tourism. you merely have nothing but fallacy to work with.

This is to your credit.

You have no serious questions, only fallacies. Prohibition has never worked, in the history of our republic.

A market friendly work visa could generate revenue, and identify foreign nationals working in the US, to the federal government.

If you have IQ 55, are youth and muslim, ugly appearance, zero education except excellent knowelage of Quran, can make ficki-ficki 24/7 you are welcome in Sweden as so-called 'refuge' to avoid brutal war in Syria. Even as an Afghan.
What strafe can became these apes.Almost nothing, probably 20 hours social works and a treatment by psychologist as a 'traumatized' refuge.
Sweden is politically correct and has respect to Islam.

The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful shouts by at least nine refugees at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area. Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes, against nine men, of whom several defends their actions against the woman.
‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.
Prosecutor Gunnar Brodin disclosed that forensic scientists found 48 semen stains in the refugee apartment where the gang rape took place. Inside the victim’s rectum and farther up the digestive system was recovered sperm from at least four people. In total, nine men are connected to the rape.

Besides the sadistic gang rape, which was committed by Afghan refugees, the mother of two was close to death because her airways was clogged during the rape, stated courtroom clerk Charlotte Bokelund during the trial. …

The mother of two, who have chosen to follow the trial, repeatedly felt so bad that she had to leave the courtroom to vomit.

48 stains of semen found after refugee gang rape mother of two

RafiBahaduri-690x377.jpg

Cc5pKKAWoAEcBnv.jpg

rape-capital.png

More information:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...savages-who-gang-raped-swedish-mother-of-two/
Maybe they should let a few hundred thousand more of them in, and finish their national suicide.

Forum List

Back