Muslim who got a permit to burn a Torah in front of the Israeli embassy in Sweden

All for a $30 payment? I think the guys just against Islam that’s all
He could have been paid more, and it wasn't reported.

Why did you say he was Iranian? He is Danish-Swedish, and member of a party with ties to Russia.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were paid as well.

He could have been paid more, and it wasn't reported.

Why did you say he was Iranian? He is Danish-Swedish, and member of a party with ties to Russia.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were paid as well.
Huh oh, he could’ve been paid more but it wasn’t reported more…. Come on now brother. You see a Russian under your bed don’t you?

I bet the man in question who burned the Quran makes a lot of money from the Islamophoba’s which is a $1 billion industry has really nothing to do with Russia.

What are you talking about? I said nothing about Iran? Look at my last post. I said the guy is a critical of Islam

You’re talking about a different topic compared to the original post. The original post is about a man who is a Muslim and respect the Jewish religion. You’re talking about a man who is not Muslim, but believe in burning qurans.

I’m a proud American and in the first place I’m a proud Catholic.

I love Russia and it’s history. God bless the Russian people for their stood tall in World War II on our side. America should not be funding Ukraine it’s disgraceful. Russia did not give any money to Iraq when we invaded Iraq.

Nah, on my computer screen.
OK. The link you brought up does not talk about the same person the original poster does. Your link talks about a white man who was burning Qurans. My original post talks about a Muslim guy who respect the Jewish religion.

btw God bless Russia..

Forum List

Back