Niki Haley outraises trump is January fund raising

Haley is a rubber stamp for the megadonor robber barons. Trump interrupts their thievery. That's why all the big, crooked money is going to Haley right now. MAGA
trump is gonna empty the repub coffers paying for his legal fees. I think it is hilarious. And you very stupid people are sitting back allowing him to do it. Funny chit!

trump is gonna empty the repub coffers paying for his legal fees. I think it is hilarious. And you very stupid people are sitting back allowing him to do it. Funny chit!
Trump will get it all back and then some once he is elected and actual criminals are sent packing. Your illegal indicments will be thrown out just like your ilk jimboliar.

Excellent. Maybe she can use the money to buy some attractiveness, a personality, or cooking lessons for when her husband gets home. She won’t be the nominee.
No, she won't. Captain Bone Spurs will. Then he will be challenged as he tries to juggle campaign rallies with appearances in court.

MAKES YOU PROUD, DON'T IT?

No, she won't. Captain Bone Spurs will. Then he will be challenged as he tries to juggle campaign rallies with appearances in court.

As someone who wouldn’t vote for either Trump or Haley, it’s pretty much irrelevant. Neither qualified as a Conservative Authoritarian in my books.

As long as Trump at least says he'll end the war against Russia, the rest of his madness can be excused.

The trouble for Trump is that Americans are so propagandized into hating Russia (and China) that they are unable to accept the obvious truth that America started their war for the sake of breaking up Russia into manageable small pieces.
You're mentally ill if you believe what you said.

Maybe trump's days of grifting his cult are coming to an end? Haley is the best chance for the repubs to win in November. But trump has brainwashed his cult to believe he is their messiah. The repub party is going to be sorry they handed the keys for campaign funds over to the trump family.
The money is coming from Dems. The longer they keep her in the running, the more harm she does Trump.

Hope this turncoat announces she’s dropping out tomorrow evening.

It should embarrass you…The only way you can win is by cheating

is there any evidence of this? It would sink her.
My guess is there are enough never-trump republicans to fund her. She is only operating on $16 million in January and $12 this month.
Never Trump Republicans are democrats.

Never Trump Republicans are democrats.
Conservatism has been around for a long time, as i'm sure is obvious to everyone. Some of the conservatives decided not to get on the Trump train, but they are still the same conservatives they were before Trump. They disagree with democrats on key issues, but these conservatives still hold onto their belief in the constitution and democracy.

Maybe trump's days of grifting his cult are coming to an end? Haley is the best chance for the repubs to win in November. But trump has brainwashed his cult to believe he is their messiah. The repub party is going to be sorry they handed the keys for campaign funds over to the trump family.
That's not a hard feat when you have the entire Military Industrial Complex pouring blood money into your coffers.

is there any evidence of this? It would sink her.
My guess is there are enough never-trump republicans to fund her. She is only operating on $16 million in January and $12 this month.
While trump has the entire budget of the RNC. Poor down ballot candidates won't see a dime. Lara is gonna give it all to Donald.

Forum List

Back