Nick Saban - the best of the best

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Nick Saban has been called many thing. His opponents have called him names that don't fit in polite society.

Forbes magazine called him the Most Powerful Coach in Sports. Despite being the highest paid college football coach in the country, he was still named the Best Bargain in College Football.

Now he has been named to Fortune magazine's World's 50 Greatest Leaders.

There is no college football coach who comes close.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
He is a WINNER..............

roll-tide.jpg

Nick Saban has been called many thing. His opponents have called him names that don't fit in polite society.

Forbes magazine called him the Most Powerful Coach in Sports. Despite being the highest paid college football coach in the country, he was still named the Best Bargain in College Football.

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!
GO BAMA !!!!!!

rollbamaroll_com_full_66215.png

• Thanks
Love my Saban. He's a good man. I go to T-Town all the time. (to anyone the doesn't know T-Town is what they call Tuscaloosa, which of course is where the University of Alabama is). I go by the stadium all the time.

I have a funny, but great pic of my BIL from last year, sitting at Saban's desk with a NC ring on each finger grinning from ear to ear. Love it. Love my Bama....no matter what.

Love my Saban. He's a good man. I go to T-Town all the time. (to anyone the doesn't know T-Town is what they call Tuscaloosa, which of course is where the University of Alabama is). I go by the stadium all the time.

I have a funny, but great pic of my BIL from last year, sitting at Saban's desk with a NC ring on each finger grinning from ear to ear. Love it. Love my Bama....no matter what.
Bama is the ONLY team. ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Thanks
We should enjoy it while we can; it won't last forever. :)

I loved him when he was here at LSU. Sigh

8738-8704

:( Sorry.I am glad to hear that. Honestly. I thought LSU fans hated him now.

8738-8704

:( Sorry.I am glad to hear that. Honestly. I thought LSU fans hated him now.

Some do. Some because of sour grapes and some because they think they could have done better (LOL). Honestly, though, he's the best of this generation for sure. You'd have to revive a dead guy to find a comparable.

Forum List

Back