NHL Playoffs

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Just listened to P.K. Subban on ESPN, anyone ever listened to him? He was a beast in the NHL and is just great as an analyst, has a rapid fire delivery and speaks from experience.

Can anyone beat the Bruins? I honestly don't think so, even though history is not kind to the best record when it comes to winning the Cup.

Bruins will be tough. Leafs beat them this year and lost another in O.T which is a 3v3 gimmick in the regular season so.... There is history there too. If Leafs can finally get over the First Round hump that is Tampa Bay Lightning anything is posible. Leafs start in an hour.

Bruins… 1 down, 15 to go. Anything less than a Cup is a disappointment. Anything less than a Finsls appearance is a FAILURE

Subban said the regular season takes a lot out of the winningest team but he said the Bruins are deep and have a stud goaltender, I'm taking the Bruins.

Subban said the regular season takes a lot out of the winningest team but he said the Bruins are deep and have a stud goaltender, I'm taking the Bruins.
It will depend on their health (like any team of course). They lose Bergeron alone and I see a entirely different team and he almost retired before the season began wow.. Also, google the Presidents Trophy curse. It is real my friends...

It will depend on their health (like any team of course). They lose Bergeron alone and I see a entirely different team and he almost retired before the season began wow.. Also, google the Presidents Trophy curse. It is real my friends...
They've had multiple injuries over the regular season and they kept winning when a couple of their stars were not playing, that shows this team is built for a deep run.

Forum List

Back