DeSantis Tributes The True Men Of Women's Sports

I seriously swear that this man is secretly running for office.

It’s important to make as many people as possible across the spectrum see how the left is sacrificing women’s protections at the altar of woke, trans ideology.

The left cut women loose.. and now prominent leftist feminists are swallowing their tongues as they watch their cause be undermined. We need to accentuate their cowardice and lack of support of women.

Conservatives are the only ones defending women. Megan Rapino went from a hack feminist peddling misinformation about pay to supporting taking opportunities from women to give to biological men. The biggest chauvinist couldn’t do more than that.

Last edited:
It's good that desantis tried to make a funny video. Sooner or later, he just might succeed in doing that.

Yep. Sometimes I hit the wrong key. Arrogant of me to think I can type without looking at the keys.
Nah. We all make typos. And many of us (including myself) have a tendency to hit the “post reply” button before we edit (or edit carefully).

It is amusing to tweak you pant-loads about it, however, especially when the uncaught error involves a claim of intelligence or a claim of having a sense of “humor” (however it is misspelled).

Nah. We all make typos. And many of us (including myself) have a tendency to hit the “post reply” button before we edit (or edit carefully).

It is amusing to tweak you pant-loads about it, however, especially when the uncaught error involves a claim of intelligence or a claim of having a sense of “humor” (however it is misspelled).
I never claimed to be smart, but I know funny when I see it.

Forum List

Back