NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

Crosby isn't a punk at all.

No, sir, not at all....

:rolleyes:

Here is his TOUGH GUY face....

crosby1213_500.jpg

Philly -Pitts is slop fest where almost any shot that is on goal goes in...what a pathetic display. 30 goals in 3 games....about 6 were good ones- the rest was SLOP.

Still, I have enjoyed watching!!! :lol: I just wish there was a way both teams could lose the series....

Philly -Pitts is slop fest where almost any shot that is on goal goes in...what a pathetic display. 30 goals in 3 games....about 6 were good ones- the rest was SLOP.

Still, I have enjoyed watching!!! :lol: I just wish there was a way both teams could lose the series....

You sound the the hockey 'purist' of old whom used to bash the 'Broad Street Bullies'.
A win is a win.
Besides, what was the outcome for the Red wings today? :D

You sound the the hockey 'purist' of old whom used to bash the 'Broad Street Bullies'.
A win is a win.

If Fleury or Bryzgalov were in goal for the Preds today, the Wings would have won by 3+. :lol:

These games are fun to watch, but it's because of the sloppy play, not in spite of it. Philly is winning, so it's working out fine for them, but if they play this way against a team with a hot goalie, it doesn't look good for them.

Crosby isn't a punk at all.

No, sir, not at all....

:rolleyes:

Here is his TOUGH GUY face....

crosby1213_500.jpg

The face that was stupid enough to to move Voracek's glove when Voracek went to pick it up (in Philly, no less). :cuckoo:
Guess Crosby thought that move would be a series changer.............NOT!
But Crosby's not a punk............right.....................:smoke:................:lol:.

A win is a win.

If Fleury or Bryzgalov were in goal for the Preds today, the Wings would have won by 3+. :lol:

These games are fun to watch, but it's because of the sloppy play, not in spite of it. Philly is winning, so it's working out fine for them, but if they play this way against a team with a hot goalie, it doesn't look good for them.

Hot goalies come and go with all the series that are played in the playoffs. Currently, I'm glad Braden Holtby, who was playing for Hershey just weeks ago, is not playing against the Flyers!

Forum List

Back