NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

LOGO_Philadelphia_Flyers.gif

Flyers, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:bow3: to the black and orange!!!!

It's hard to see either the Flyers or the Penguins getting past the next round.

Luongo not starting tonite, but your back-up is more then capable. If Canucks lose tonite, you're done.
You should stay up to see the game as you might not have many more to see........until next season. :razz:

You sound the the hockey 'purist' of old whom used to bash the 'Broad Street Bullies'.
A win is a win.
Besides, what was the outcome for the Red wings today? :D

If Fleury or Bryzgalov were in goal for the Preds today, the Wings would have won by 3+. :lol:

These games are fun to watch, but it's because of the sloppy play, not in spite of it. Philly is winning, so it's working out fine for them, but if they play this way against a team with a hot goalie, it doesn't look good for them.

Hot goalies come and go with all the series that are played in the playoffs. Currently, I'm glad Braden Holtby, who was playing for Hershey just weeks ago, is not playing against the Flyers!

Holtby has been extremely impressive. Tim Thomas is playing great, too, but we already knew how well he could play in the playoffs. Holtby was unknown, and to come into his first playoff and be so dominant is striking.

The Caps/Bruins series is the antithesis of the Pens/Flyers. Defensive, goaltending duel vs easy goals and wide open play. Both are fun in their own ways. :clap2:

mighty thoughtful of the canucks to spit the bit early this year. :thup:

They've been on a real losing streak. They have lost seven of the last eight playoff games since taking a 2-0 lead in last summer's Stanley Cup finals....poor Vancouver- they just can't win in the post season- especially without both Sedin brothers...... :eusa_boohoo:

Vancouver and Pittsburgh are head scratchers, for sure... and for different reasons...

Penguins finished off strong, but they found out their goaltending sucks ass...

Canucks also played well down the stretch, but they ran into Quick who is letting jack shit through...

Vancouver and Pittsburgh are head scratchers, for sure... and for different reasons...

Penguins finished off strong, but they found out their goaltending sucks ass...

Canucks also played well down the stretch, but they ran into Quick who is letting jack shit through...

quick is a brick....wall that is....:lol:

It seems every series that isn't the Pens/Flyers is having some very good goaltending in at least some of the games. Early here in the Chi/Phx game, Crawford has been amazing.

Also, while I am unable to watch the game (no NBCSN) I'd just like to say, "Damn you Pekka Rinne!" :mad:

Hugely disappointed with Detroit's inability to score on Rinne, but not surprised. The guy is huge: literally, he is 6'5" 210 lbs ; figuratively, he is stopping 40 shots a night. I expect a bounce back by Detroit in game 5- then we get a return game in Detroit... not over yet!

Forum List

Back