NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is…

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.

The issue isn't them expressing their opinions. No one is stopping them from doing it, (so far). The issue is people are sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives. The issue is these guy's viewpoints are being blasted by every media outlet out there, and they did nothing to earn this extra attention besides being really good at throwing a football, catching a football, running with a football, tacking a guy or a blocking a guy. It is the sense of an undeserved platform that probably pisses people off.

The fact that this puts it in your face is exactly why it's effective.

And what do you/they think they're accomplishing exactly?
Progress.
The same thing that ensured rights for lgbt folks and enabled the removal of the last vestiges of the confederacy and Jim Crow.
I would think you would understand this by now. You guys are always the last to get it.

What do ya wanna bet BLM and kneeling players accomplishes absolutely nothing.

If you think cops are going to stop enforcing laws and letting criminals go free because they're black you're a complete dolt.

If you think cops are going to stop enforcing laws and letting criminals go free because they're black you're a complete dolt.

Only you have suggested something as dopey as this.

So instead of objecting to police brutality, people should should shut up and 'handle' it?

Goddam that's funny
And the King of the Straw Man drops in.

Right on cue. Again.

Straw man?

That was the basis for the protest.
Yes, Straw Man. He blatantly lied about my position, as he usually does.

I invite you to show me where I said what he pretends I said.

If you don't/won't see that, there's clearly nothing I can say. I know how it goes here.

Or your intent wasn't clear.
If it isn't clear, and if it matters, you ask for clarification.

Or you do what he did, what you defended, and lie.

At least that's what most adults would do.

No Mac. You have a tendency to equate both sides of an argument and suggest they simply work it out or otherwise not make a fuss over it. The poster clarified what one of the sides were and you overreacted.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

What I don't "understand", Taz...is how protesting against the flag or the anthem makes any sense at all when they are the very symbols of the RIGHTS we have to protest publicly and our right to free speech!

And what I REALLY don't understand is this entire narrative that's being pushed that racist police kill innocent black men without penalty in this country! I'm sorry but that's a load of crap...it always has been a load of crap and will continue to be a load of crap!
Let's say that an old lady brings you into her home from you being off of the streets. She let you do anything you please in her home. But someone else came in and live with y'all. You and that person did not get along and started getting in arguments. And the newly visitor goes into the old woman's room. And take a dump on her pillows just to get you upset. Does the newly visitor had the right to do that since she has given them the freedom to do anything in her home?

mean-old-lady.gif

And the King of the Straw Man drops in.

Right on cue. Again.

Straw man?

That was the basis for the protest.
Yes, Straw Man. He blatantly lied about my position, as he usually does.

I invite you to show me where I said what he pretends I said.

If you don't/won't see that, there's clearly nothing I can say. I know how it goes here.

Or your intent wasn't clear.
If it isn't clear, and if it matters, you ask for clarification.

Or you do what he did, what you defended, and lie.

At least that's what most adults would do.

No Mac. You have a tendency to equate both sides of an argument and suggest they simply work it out or otherwise not make a fuss over it. The poster clarified what one of the sides were and you overreacted.
Great, thanks, I've learned a bit about you here.

Sounds good.

So are there any ideologically pure car makers out there? GM is out. Now Ford. Chrysler is Italian now. Y'all gotta walk now.
Or Conservatives can wake up and realize that the entirety of America must be started over.

There are no longer any corporations that are even remotely conservative. Burn them all down.

The belief that somehow Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, Ford etc are on the "other side" of lunatics running the Starbucks, the Googles etc is grossly ignorant.
Or Conservatives can wake up and realize that the entirety of America must be started over.

Or conservatives can wake up, stop crying and realize the America has left your regressive and dopey views in the past where they belong.
You wanted to elect a treasonous bitch as president. Then you support the disrespect of our great troops. Your views need to be put in the past.

I understand that all of this change is very disconcerting for you. It always is for you types as we drag you into the future. It gets easier with time. :itsok:
Lol, says a snowflake.

Snowflake?

It's you pussies melting down over black men silently kneeling. :laugh2:

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Not sure why an Asian guy would support BLM, myself.

It's like a Jewish fellow supporting the Aryan Nation.

The issue isn't them expressing their opinions. No one is stopping them from doing it, (so far). The issue is people are sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives. The issue is these guy's viewpoints are being blasted by every media outlet out there, and they did nothing to earn this extra attention besides being really good at throwing a football, catching a football, running with a football, tacking a guy or a blocking a guy. It is the sense of an undeserved platform that probably pisses people off.

Progress.
The same thing that ensured rights for lgbt folks and enabled the removal of the last vestiges of the confederacy and Jim Crow.
I would think you would understand this by now. You guys are always the last to get it.

Then what the fuck do they want?

Blacks are going to commit crimes,resist and get shot in the process.
That will never change unless they stop committing crimes and resisting arrest.

So this is really all bullshit and no amount of protesting is going to solve the problem.

I explained to you what it is all about. You've shown again that your real objection is with the idea that black lives matter. The disrespect angle is just the cover for your rage over black men who have an opinion.

No...I object to this whole mess.
There is no police brutality and even if there were disrespecting our Flag,Country and Troops is not the way to go about protesting it.

The evidence is documented and incontrovertable. Your unwillingness to accept that is your issue. Silently taking a knee is not disrespectful to anyone anymore than raising a fist silently was.

Hands up dont shoot!!!

White is right!

brilliant ....

I knew you'd agree.

Progress.

So this is really all bullshit and no amount of protesting is going to solve the problem.

You hit upon the answer as to what the protest is all about.

Those protesting aren't content with being given an unfair advantage over Asians, Jews and other ethnicities when it comes to employment and educational opportunities. Now, they are wanting to be able to commit crimes without any repercussions.

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

We are even stunned by some who are supporting this idiotic protest.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford is a noteworthy sponsor of the National Football League.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House
Maybe FORD can tell us all what the fuck these idiots want? It's still not clear.

Of course you feel compelled to lie about the poll. That is not what it said at all.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/26/poll-58-percent-say-professional-athletes-should-be-required-to-stand-during-national-anthem/amp/

"Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem. Thirty-three percent disagreed, and nine percent of respondents said they didn’t know."

"Despite their support for the National Anthem, a majority of respondents supported allowing athletes to express political views at sporting events. Forty-nine percent supported it, while only 33 percent disagreed. (Seven percent didn’t know.)"

What did I say, slick?
- I said 58% of Americans oppose NFL players disrespecting the National Anthem by taking a knee during the Anthem.

What does the article say, slick?
- "Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem."

Where did I lie?
- I didn't.

I never said players do not have the right to kneel if they want to. I said they do not have the right to demand they not be held accountable for their actions.

Stop making false accusations.

Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem. Thirty-three percent disagreed, and nine percent of respondents said they didn’t know.

Progress.

That's what your types said about lunch counters, schools and interracial and gay marriages. Always wrong.

Progress.

That's what your types said about lunch counters, schools and interracial and gay marriages. Always wrong.

What the Fuck does that have to do with blacks committing crimes and resisting arrest?

because their protest has nothing to do with the anthem. Zip. it is meaningless at this point. you don't seem to understand. Also, they have paying customers who don't like it. you know the actual owners.

Of course you feel compelled to lie about the poll. That is not what it said at all.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/26/poll-58-percent-say-professional-athletes-should-be-required-to-stand-during-national-anthem/amp/

"Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem. Thirty-three percent disagreed, and nine percent of respondents said they didn’t know."

"Despite their support for the National Anthem, a majority of respondents supported allowing athletes to express political views at sporting events. Forty-nine percent supported it, while only 33 percent disagreed. (Seven percent didn’t know.)"

What did I say, slick?
- I said 58% of Americans oppose NFL players disrespecting the National Anthem by taking a knee during the Anthem.

What does the article say, slick?
- "Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem."

Where did I lie?
- I didn't.

I never said players do not have the right to kneel if they want to. I said they do not have the right to demand they not be held accountable for their actions.

Stop making false accusations.

Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem. Thirty-three percent disagreed, and nine percent of respondents said they didn’t know.

It doesn't say a thing about disrespect, dope.

Mac doesn't equate both sides of an argument.

He points out the similarities between you hive-mind leftists and your right wing counterparts when it comes to your ultra-conformity and lack of original thought.

Good grief, just look at this thread, with all the political hacks indulging in finger pointing. None of you stupid fucks are asking the right questions, only indulging in your de rigueur "the right supports this, the left supports that" nonsense.

Progress.

What the Fuck does that have to do with blacks committing crimes and resisting arrest?

Shooting unarmed men has nothing to do with their record.

It doesn't say a thing about disrespect, dope.
SERIOUSLY?

So you are claiming that 58% of Americans opposing players taking a knee during the National Anthem has nothing to do with a belief that it is disrespectful?

Bwuhahaha...desperate Dems make up some of the DUMBEST shit while trying to claim they are right about things they are totally WRONG on.

Just admit it - you claimed I lied, and I responded by kicking your ass, proving you were WRONG.

This phony narrative is designed so sow discord among Americans. Wise up America. Trump plays for Russia. Get rid of him. Impeach and removal is the only option.
Yes, snowflakes will provide the evidence of Russian Collusion they have promised for a year any day now.

Yup, you got Trump. The President stood up for America by criticizing players who were disrespecting the National Anthem because the Russians demanded he do so.

:p

Nope he used the power of the presidency to harm an American business and further divide America. He has neglected to perform his duty to our Constitution.

Forum List

Back