NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is…

Awareness, dummy.

I'm pretty sure Americans are well aware of BLMs ridiculous claims of police brutality considering they murdered cops all over the country.
The only thing they are drawing awareness to is they support killing cops.

Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with disrespect for the flag and everything to do with your objection to the idea that black lives matter. Not matter more. Just matter.

What the fuck do you think this is all about you fucken tard?
They're disrespecting our Flag our Troops and America over a non existent problem.

I explained to you what it is all about. You've shown again that your real objection is with the idea that black lives matter. The disrespect angle is just the cover for your rage over black men who have an opinion.

No...I object to this whole mess.
There is no police brutality and even if there were disrespecting our Flag,Country and Troops is not the way to go about protesting it.

You are unable to process information.

There is police brutality. There has been no disrespecting of flag, country or troops. Dupe.

I'm pretty sure Americans are well aware of BLMs ridiculous claims of police brutality considering they murdered cops all over the country.
The only thing they are drawing awareness to is they support killing cops.

Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with disrespect for the flag and everything to do with your objection to the idea that black lives matter. Not matter more. Just matter.

They're disrespecting our Flag our Troops and America over a non existent problem.

I explained to you what it is all about. You've shown again that your real objection is with the idea that black lives matter. The disrespect angle is just the cover for your rage over black men who have an opinion.

There is no police brutality and even if there were disrespecting our Flag,Country and Troops is not the way to go about protesting it.

There is police brutality. There has been no disrespecting of flag, country or troops. Dupe.

How come everytime there is an outcry about police brutality it turns out the guy resisted arrest and has a record as long as my arm?

How come everytime there is an outcry about police brutality it turns out the guy resisted arrest and has a record as long as my arm?

Not the case. You are lying or stupid. Probably both.

Not the case. You are lying or stupid. Probably both.

I can think of two cases where the cop was in the wrong and shouldn't have pulled the trigger.

Truly? Every time?

The greedy NFL Owners and racist Players have not been contrite enough yet.
They need to beg the Fans for forgiveness.
The Boycott will continue.

Truly? Every time?

I'll go with 99.9% of the time.

There goes the neighborhood...

If I were protesting the NFL and its sponsors this might be a problem as I already have a lifetime ban on GM for being bailed out with my tax dollars while my business suffered as well during the crash.
And as well will never buy a GM vehicle.
Guess I'll be sticking with 'foreign' vehicles.
Ford isn't foreign. And hell will freeze over before I ever buy a foreign truck

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

We are even stunned by some who are supporting this idiotic protest.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford is a noteworthy sponsor of the National Football League.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House
That is why everyone should buy old classic vehicles. And buy after market products for repairing parts of that vehicle. They are a lot reliable than these new vehicles. And plus that you do not have to worry about the government hacking into your car's computer and causing you to crash into a crowd of people, like they had done at Charlotteville Va.
I would not want to buy any material from anyone that is a snake in the grass.

JUST IN: NFL Sponsor FORD Made a Statement on National Anthem Protest!

Car hacked on 60 Minutes

WikiLeaks Releases Trove of Alleged C.I.A. Hacking Documents

You can't hide from government hacking

Straw man?

That was the basis for the protest.
Yes, Straw Man. He blatantly lied about my position, as he usually does.

I invite you to show me where I said what he pretends I said.

If you don't/won't see that, there's clearly nothing I can say. I know how it goes here.

Or your intent wasn't clear.
If it isn't clear, and if it matters, you ask for clarification.

Or you do what he did, what you defended, and lie.

At least that's what most adults would do.

This Board is priceless for that. Yesterday some dude was trying to convince me that streakers and fights in NFL stands were televised by networks. Instead of saying, yeah that's the policy (which it is) he posted some bing videos insisting they were network feeds (they were clearly iphone videos posted to bing). Hilarious. I will freely admit when I am mistaken. For example, my posting on this site generally civil posts seeking civility in return. Mistaken.
Yeah. I've essentially given up trying to have normal conversations with wingers on either end here. Everyone is so busy rattling off bumper sticker dogma and personally attacking those who disagree -- not to mention flat out lying -- that it's pointless.

It's much easier having these conversations in real life. This place is more valuable to me for observation.
that's why i've got so many on ignore. just not worth seeing their shit to realize they're fundamentally 3 years old for life.

Yes, Straw Man. He blatantly lied about my position, as he usually does.

I invite you to show me where I said what he pretends I said.

If you don't/won't see that, there's clearly nothing I can say. I know how it goes here.

This Board is priceless for that. Yesterday some dude was trying to convince me that streakers and fights in NFL stands were televised by networks. Instead of saying, yeah that's the policy (which it is) he posted some bing videos insisting they were network feeds (they were clearly iphone videos posted to bing). Hilarious. I will freely admit when I am mistaken. For example, my posting on this site generally civil posts seeking civility in return. Mistaken.
Yeah. I've essentially given up trying to have normal conversations with wingers on either end here. Everyone is so busy rattling off bumper sticker dogma and personally attacking those who disagree -- not to mention flat out lying -- that it's pointless.

It's much easier having these conversations in real life. This place is more valuable to me for observation.
that's why i've got so many on ignore. just not worth seeing their shit to realize they're fundamentally 3 years old for life.
I had a few on ignore for a while, but then I realized how helpful they are, and took them off.

I make a point, and at least one of them jumps right in to illustrate it for me. They're so blinded they don't even realize it.

It's a great place to test and confirm theories.

I had a few on ignore for a while, but then I realized how helpful they are, and took them off.

I make a point, and at least one of them jumps right in to illustrate it for me. They're so blinded they don't even realize it.

how many times do you need to see stupid before you realize that's all they got?

yes the extremes are "out there". i guess to a point i understand why people will try to banter with them or even talk intelligently. i've given up. when i see a huge stick of stupid up their ass, i move on. just not even any fun to kick it anymore.

The evidence is documented and incontrovertable. Your unwillingness to accept that is your issue. Silently taking a knee is not disrespectful to anyone anymore than raising a fist silently was.

Hands up dont shoot!!!

White is right!

The evidence is documented and incontrovertable. Your unwillingness to accept that is your issue. Silently taking a knee is not disrespectful to anyone anymore than raising a fist silently was.

Hands up dont shoot!!!

White is right!

brilliant ....

how many times do you need to see stupid before you realize that's all they got?

yes the extremes are "out there". i guess to a point i understand why people will try to banter with them or even talk intelligently. i've given up. when i see a huge stick of stupid up their ass, i move on. just not even any fun to kick it anymore.
I don't think partisan ideologues are stupid, not by any stretch.

I think their distorted perceptions and thought processes are instead a testament to the power of ideology.

An otherwise perfectly intelligent person can be infected with partisan ideology, like a virus or a cancer.

That's why I find this stuff so fascinating.

Ford is smart enough to know the players arent protesting the flag. Stupid shit Trump and his drones aren't. I doubt here will be any sponsors pull advertising from pro football.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.

What I don't "understand", Taz...is how protesting against the flag or the anthem makes any sense at all when they are the very symbols of the RIGHTS we have to protest publicly and our right to free speech!

And what I REALLY don't understand is this entire narrative that's being pushed that racist police kill innocent black men without penalty in this country! I'm sorry but that's a load of crap...it always has been a load of crap and will continue to be a load of crap!

Silently taking a knee is not disrespectful to anyone anymore than raising a fist silently was.
To YOU, and that is an extremely key point here. 58% of the American people, as reported yesterday, disagree with you that taking a knee during the National Anthem is not disrespectful. THAT is documented incontrovertible, YOUR unwillingness to accept that is YOUR issue.

Of course you feel compelled to lie about the poll. That is not what it said at all.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/26/poll-58-percent-say-professional-athletes-should-be-required-to-stand-during-national-anthem/amp/

"Fifty-eight percent say that athletes “should be required to stand” during the National Anthem. Thirty-three percent disagreed, and nine percent of respondents said they didn’t know."

"Despite their support for the National Anthem, a majority of respondents supported allowing athletes to express political views at sporting events. Forty-nine percent supported it, while only 33 percent disagreed. (Seven percent didn’t know.)"

Dope.

I don't think partisan ideologues are stupid, not by any stretch.

I think their distorted perceptions and thought processes are instead a testament to the power of ideology.

An otherwise perfectly intelligent person can be infected with partisan ideology, like a virus or a cancer.

That's why I find this stuff so fascinating.
i guess i find it frustrating.

one extreme will go balls out to the other extreme and the other extreme will hit back with the very things they bitch at the other side doing/using.

it's all so confusing this brutal abusing... :)

Forum List

Back