Trump attacks McCain

I'm not much of a McCain fan but I do like marmalade.

One just blah blahs and the other wants to get things done for the American people. McCain's has 7+ hrs. to work on legislation regarding medical insurance costs and has zilch to show for it and likely never will, that's epic failure.

The old toad should just move on, his hate for marmalade and success is just too obvious.

7f00f14bbae89f3002f1abe747e95121.jpg

Of course lovers of Mr. Sweet Potato Head do not like those who risked their lives for this country.

Anyone who speaks highly of McCain, is either a fellow swamp creature or they simply believe the lies and are ignorant of what he has done and what he has tried to keep secret

McCain isn't above criticism. If being ill is such a concern he can resign but he doesn't get a pass due to it

Of course lovers of Mr. Sweet Potato Head do not like those who risked their lives for this country.

... I guess Sweet Potato Head with Peach's are a bad mix...

I like the trend of this thread, fun insults by use of fruit and vegies.... :)

Last edited:
He deserves the ire

Wow, this is just hard to believe after all these years of thinking otherwise. I figured that he was hot dogging and crashed, was tortured/mistreated horribly and made the best of it.

There were plenty of hero's proven in Vietnam, many ended up on the streets starving and alone .. they certainly didn't have the special treatment that McCain had with his father being an Admiral and him being defined for political wins and sympathy.

He deserves the ire

And you could withstand torture without breaking "Pixie". Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

I don't know. I did not join the military. This isn't about me is it? It is about a man who has power to make decisions for. or in John McCain's case, "against" our country

It is Donald Trump and Republicans who are working against our country. Americans prefer Obamacare by a 2-1 margin.

He deserves the ire

Wow, this is just hard to believe after all these years of thinking otherwise. I figured that he was hot dogging and crashed, was tortured/mistreated horribly and made the best of it.

There were plenty of hero's proven in Vietnam, many ended up on the streets starving and alone .. they certainly didn't have the special treatment that McCain had with his father being an Admiral and him being defined for political wins and sympathy.

He turned down a chance to be released. He was a hero.

Anyone who speaks highly of McCain, is either a fellow swamp creature or they simply believe the lies and are ignorant of what he has done and what he has tried to keep secret

People like you just hate our combat veterans who you disagree with politically- its a shame how you will smear any combat veteran because of his politics.

Forum List

Back