Lovie Smith Fired.

He screwed up yesterday. He won and moved the Texans from the first to second pick in the draft. Most likely they will need a Quarterback. Chicago has the first draft pick and should trade it for a bounty of picks.

Jon Gruden wins his Suit with NFL , waives. His 225 million $ Recompense and is given 3 year contract with Texans as Coach

Shocking

Its white racism I tell ya!

Lovie Smith is a good coach, he took a team to the SB. No one was going to be successful with the roster the Texans had this year. I dont think the ownership of the Texans intended on being successful this year. Scapegoating Coach Smith is bullshit, they havnt had a winning season since the Watson scandal. Coach Smith was going to turn it around in less than a year without an actual NFL QB on the roster?

Thank God!!!
Dont want a guy coaching a new QB who's retirement age.
The only thing the Texans have to attract a new coach is a lot of draft picks so I guess we'll see.
d62db0456ec8d15bd3acbc52500d98d7.jpg

Thank God!!!
Dont want a guy coaching a new QB who's retirement age.
The only thing the Texans have to attract a new coach is a lot of draft picks so I guess we'll see.
?

Belachick 70
Reid 64
Carroll 70
Smith 64

Who would want someone like Andy Reid coaching a new QB at his age. What could happen. 2 SB appearances and a couple MVP's apparently.

Besides Smith a defensive coach, I doubt he's doing the QB coaching on his team.

I’m serious , Gruden will have carte Blanche after winning his lawsuit , any available coaching gig will be his for the taking

I'm not sure it will be enough to turn my team around...

When I die, I want Texans players to act as pallbearers so they can let me down one last time...

?

Belachick 70
Reid 64
Carroll 70
Smith 64

Who would want someone like Andy Reid coaching a new QB at his age. What could happen. 2 SB appearances and a couple MVP's apparently.

Besides Smith a defensive coach, I doubt he's doing the QB coaching on his team.

He made a lot of the decisions when it comes to offense....unfortunately.

He made a lot of the decisions when it comes to offense....unfortunately.
Well he was the HC. You cant be saying that Lovie Smith was the reason Houston was not a good team this year though right? What was the excuse last year or the year before that? Houston was bad because the roster is bad and they don't have a franchise QB.

I’m serious , Gruden will have carte Blanche after winning his lawsuit , any available coaching gig will be his for the taking

I have a better chance of being the HC of an NFL team than Jon Gruden ever does at this point.

Well he was the HC. You cant be saying that Lovie Smith was the reason Houston was not a good team this year though right? What was the excuse last year or the year before that? Houston was bad because the roster is bad and they don't have a franchise QB.

What was the excuse last year?
You dont know much about the Texans obviously. No top 5 QB ,no top 3 receiver,Bill O'brien fucking up the team.
Lovie was a temporary coach from the beginning,he knew that going in. The guy is old as dirt and is ready to retire. Dont know about you but I dont want a coach who's ready to retire grooming our soon to be new QB that would be stupid at best.

Forum List

Back