NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

Carroll is a big pussy and if this is the best Seattle fans have to offer, they are a bunch of pussy losers also

Carroll was playing mind games with the kicker and was trying to call the time out as close to the snap as possible. If he hadn't called time, the kick would have been wide right

Carrolls time out cost Seattle the game....bunch of losers

Fuck you. You support cheating? Piss on you ya punk. You have just lost ALL credibility with me forever. You are cut from the same cloth as HouseGimp.. pure scum.

There is a huge difference in practicing field goals like was done in the Baltimore/Denver game and continuation of the play after the snap

Its the same as when a guy picks up what he thinks is a fumble and continues running it into the endzone even after the whistle blows

Carroll thought he was being cute by calling time right before the snap....cost his team the game

What is known as Justice

I used to support you for sticking to what was right. I have learned today that you are no such person. Justice is what you will reap you piece of shit.

OK...here is the REAL story about the practice kick. Carroll is on the local radio station as type this.

The refferies went to the coaches before the game started, in light of recent pratice FG kicking, and specifically told them not to do it because they would not allow it. They would be charged with a delay of game if they did. JUST AS I SAID!!!!

As I suggested earlier..Atlanta cheated and did it anyway but the pussy refs did not call them for it.

Fuck Atlanta. The next asshole I see wearing some Atlanta gear is gonna get punched in the nose...HARD..then he can REALLY bleed red like they all brag about.

Piss on those cheating punks!

Hopefully he will make an official league protest, but I don't see anything coming of this with regards to this game. It is what it is, some claim that an asterisks should accompany Seattle's early season greenbay victory (looks like a catch to my analysis), and many feel that Superbowl XL should have had one also (if we hadn't let the score stay so close the horrible ref calls wouldn't have mattered), as for this game, with the potential to put up 21 points in a quarter, we should have shown up in the first quarter instead of the last quarter, and they would have been out of the game and rolling over on their backs whimpering by the 4rth The falcons were expecting to lose, and we gave up too much in the first half of play. I blame key injuries, a strange set of play calls in the first half, cross-country early game, and a defense that played way too loose in too many games this season (Miami comes to mind most readily).

Its a young team, and should be even younger next season. I would have loved to had the 'Hawks smack SF around in the NFC championship, but this will keep a mediocre Falcons team intact for next season, make SF travel cross-country for their playoff opportunity which will make the game harder than playing at home. They should win, but we should have too, so we will have to wait and see. Personally, while I'd love to see SF abused and humilated, but I really don't care much one way or the other, for me football is over until the draft in a few months.

Stay safe, see you all on April 25th!
Go 'Hawks!!!

Last edited:
One of Seattle's questions that has not even been brought up yet will be why there were 31 seconds on the clock when we kicked the ball off to Atlanta for their last series.

That is unexcusable. Lynch didn't cross the goal line on 4th down. Seattle should have run the clock off before scoring the TD. At least 15 secs should have been run off. It could have been done by Wilson before he handed the ball off to Lynch on the tying/go-ahead TD.

They will NEVER repeat that mistake.

Fuck you. You support cheating? Piss on you ya punk. You have just lost ALL credibility with me forever. You are cut from the same cloth as HouseGimp.. pure scum.

There is a huge difference in practicing field goals like was done in the Baltimore/Denver game and continuation of the play after the snap

Its the same as when a guy picks up what he thinks is a fumble and continues running it into the endzone even after the whistle blows

Carroll thought he was being cute by calling time right before the snap....cost his team the game

What is known as Justice

I used to support you for sticking to what was right. I have learned today that you are no such person. Justice is what you will reap you piece of shit.

I used to respect you as a die hard Seattle fan

Rather than celebrating a great season and a great fourth quarter comeback from a 20 point deficit you choose to whimper like a child over a petty grievance on a field goal.

Carroll fucked up by playing silly mind games on the kicker and it cost him the game
Carroll fucked up by passing up a sure field goal in the second quarter to go for a fourth and one
Carroll fucked up by not managing his time at the end of the first half and not getting at least a field goal

THAT is what you should be pissed about...not the refs

Seattle walked off that field with pride....now you look like a bunch of sore losers

What is known as Justice

Rather than celebrating a great season and a great fourth quarter comeback from a 20 point deficit you choose to whimper like a child over a petty grievance on a field goal.

Carroll fucked up by playing silly mind games on the kicker and it cost him the game
Carroll fucked up by passing up a sure field goal in the second quarter to go for a fourth and one
Carroll fucked up by not managing his time at the end of the first half and not getting at least a field goal

Seattle walked off that field with pride....now you look like a bunch of sore losers

All you get from me until the end of time is ..FUCK YOU!

And in other news I was just on ESPN radio asking about why the Seahawks left 31 secs on the clock. Apparently no one else thought of it until this morning.

Last edited:

All you get from me until the end of time is ..FUCK YOU!

And in other news I was just on ESPN radio asking about why the Seahawks left 31 secs on the clock. Apparently no one else thought of it until this morning.

What down was it when they scored? Did they have time outs?

I find it incredible that we scored on that final TD leaving 31 secs on the clock with 3 T/Os remaining when Wilson could have run half of it off the clock before he took the snap.

I cannot believe Carroll has never been in that kind of situation before.

Fuck you Carroll.

I find it incredible that we scored on that final TD leaving 31 secs on the clock with 3 T/Os remaining when Wilson could have run half of it off the clock before he took the snap.

I cannot believe Carroll has never been in that kind of situation before.

Fuck you Carroll.

I'm trying to recall exactly the situation. When would they have run this time off the clock? Scoring was in no way guaranteed. You expect them to have, what, wasted time by not snapping the ball, with the possibility of not getting in and just losing the game right there? Now THAT is something Carroll would be rightly lambasted for.

Be pissed about the two FG attempts Carroll decided not to take in the first half. Those were pretty foolish IMO, when they hadn't yet scored any points.

What is known as Justice

Im sure coming from a disinfo agent troll like YOU,he is just broken up over you not respecting him anymore.:lol::lol::lmao:

Seattle got beat by the better team. End. OF. Story. Stop whining Huggy.

There's always next year!!

I have to agree with Zander Huggy.His post pretty much says it all.The Hawks did not deserve to win.period.The last three weeks of the season going back to the game against The Lambs that they inexcusbably let be a close game,they have not been the same team ever since.That offense should have scored 40 plus points against THE LAMBS and their defense should have not gotten run over in the first two possessions of the skins game like they did and then come out and lay an egg against the Hawks in the beginning as well.

Its time to move on.Like he said,theres always next year.The Hawks did not deserve to win that game plain and simple.Their heads got to big after the niners route and they were never the same after that.they did not deserve to win.

Maybe thats something they can learn from next year.I have accepted it.Now its time you do as well.Im bummed they lost also but I have moved on and am looking forward to next year.Their only going to get better and better in the years to come so lets just move on and look forward to next year.they blew up plain and simple.

Im sure coming from a disinfo agent troll like YOU,he is just broken up over you not respecting him anymore.:lol::lol::lmao:

LOL

Coming from a conspiracy theorist?

OK...here is the REAL story about the practice kick. Carroll is on the local radio station as type this.

The refferies went to the coaches before the game started, in light of recent pratice FG kicking, and specifically told them not to do it because they would not allow it. They would be charged with a delay of game if they did. JUST AS I SAID!!!!

As I suggested earlier..Atlanta cheated and did it anyway but the pussy refs did not call them for it.

Fuck Atlanta. The next asshole I see wearing some Atlanta gear is gonna get punched in the nose...HARD..then he can REALLY bleed red like they all brag about.

Piss on those cheating punks!

So Pete Carroll cheating at USC and Carroll escaping the punishment must piss you off.

Or the Seahawks players taking enhancing drugs must of sent you over the edge.

I know you'll make excuses for your team, so don't bother to answer, hypocrite.

Also I bet you won't punch anyone for wearing anything, you like most Hawk fans are wimps.

All my favorite contenders lost...again.

Atlanta looked good, but that probably means this will be a 49er/Patriots Superbowl.

Good thing they have good comercials. What is it now? 2 million for a 30 second spot?

LOL

No a conspiracy REALIST troll.Reality that you ignore is not a conspiracy theory.:lol: Your such an idiot that you ignore all the multiple unnacccountable bullets found at dealy plaza like the one in the street sign,in the windshield, in the doorframe,in the grass that was seen picked up and removed by an fbi agent,you troll the boards ignoring the facts that he was NOT a lone gunman.:lol:

No im a conspiracy REALIST,you on the other hand,are a coincidence theorist troll.gotcha,:D

Last edited:

LOL

No a conspiracy REALIST troll.Reality that you ignore is not a conspiracy theory.:lol: Your such an idiot that you ignore all the multiple unnacccountable bullets found at dealy plaza like the one in the street sign,in the windshield, in the doorframe,in the grass that was seen picked up and removed by an fbi agent,you troll the boards ignoring the facts that he was NOT a lone gunman.:lol:

No im a conspiracy REALIST,you on the other hand,are a coincidence theorist troll.gotcha,:D

Problem is that there is nothing that will ever change what the powerfull in this country have done. No one will ever be charged or convicted of any crime. The internet makes it more difficult to create illusions that obscure what happens but because of the nature of the pixel no one can ever be sure about anything anymore. If it makes you feel better go ahead and scream into the hurricane. No one can hear you. And if they could they are more afraid of the storm.

Hot off my 1-3 record in predicting last weeks games

I have San Francisco and New England

LOL

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK

Forum List

Back