NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

LOL

Coming from a conspiracy theorist?

No a conspiracy REALIST troll.Reality that you ignore is not a conspiracy theory.:lol: Your such an idiot that you ignore all the multiple unnacccountable bullets found at dealy plaza like the one in the street sign,in the windshield, in the doorframe,in the grass that was seen picked up and removed by an fbi agent,you troll the boards ignoring the facts that he was NOT a lone gunman.:lol:

No im a conspiracy REALIST,you on the other hand,are a coincidence theorist troll.gotcha,:D

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK

again you show what a troll you are by ignoring the post I posted just now that proves your a lying paid troll.thanks for exposing that for everybody here to see not even bothering to try and counter my facts.congrats.:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2: just like always,you got your ass handed to you on a platter from me thats why you ignored my post cause your too arrogant to admit when you have been proven wrong.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
San Fran and Baltimore Harbaugh Bowl

Yeah thats what Im thinking.Even though I dont feel comfortable picking the niners to win on the road with Kapernick at quarterback,I still think he wont play well once he goes on the road but I just cant pick The Falcons to win this game as much as i want them to.

They have an excellent offense, but their defense always lets opponents back into the game like they did against the seahawks.When They got that 20 to nothing lead I said to myself-Just watch,the seahawks will make this a close game,the Falcons dont have a defense.It was so easy to predict and no surprise at all they came back and almost won that game.

With the Ravens,if I was a pats fan I would not be able to pick them cause they are in the same boat the falcons are that as great as their offense is,I just dont trust their defense and this seems to be the Ravens year that they make it back to the superbowl again and they always play well against them also.this is their year.Plus after playing in mile high where the air is thinner and harder to breath and the crowd noise is louder and harder to deal with in the mountains,playing on offense will be much easier for them this time around.

San Fran and Baltimore Harbaugh Bowl

Yeah thats what Im thinking.Even though I dont feel comfortable picking the niners to win on the road with Kapernick at quarterback,I still think he wont play well once he goes on the road but I just cant pick The Falcons to win this game as much as i want them to.

They have an excellent offense, but their defense always lets opponents back into the game like they did against the seahawks.When They got that 20 to nothing lead I said to myself-Just watch,the seahawks will make this a close game,the Falcons dont have a defense.It was so easy to predict and no surprise at all they came back and almost won that game.

With the Ravens,if I was a pats fan I would not be able to pick them cause they are in the same boat the falcons are that as great as their offense is,I just dont trust their defense and this seems to be the Ravens year that they make it back to the superbowl again and they always play well against them also.this is their year.Plus after playing in mile high where the air is thinner and harder to breath and the crowd noise is louder and harder to deal with in the mountains,playing on offense will be much easier for them this time around.

Actually, the Atlanta defense was 5th in the regular season in points allowed. The Pats were tied with the Texans for 9th. Points being the only truly important category, in the end, these are some of the top defensive teams playing. In fact, Baltimore was the worst of the bunch in points allowed at 12th (Niners were second to the Seahawks).

49ers are a lock.
Pats and Ravens are a 'pick-em' game that could be decided by a field goal (yes, again!).
A Harbaugh bowl would be interesting.

Harbough bowl, please.......

not NE again, I hope the Ravens stomp their guts out even if it means Lewis goes to another Super Bowl.

Time to add another one!

77040%20San%20Francisco%2049ers%20Banner.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

No a conspiracy REALIST troll.Reality that you ignore is not a conspiracy theory.:lol: Your such an idiot that you ignore all the multiple unnacccountable bullets found at dealy plaza like the one in the street sign,in the windshield, in the doorframe,in the grass that was seen picked up and removed by an fbi agent,you troll the boards ignoring the facts that he was NOT a lone gunman.:lol:

No im a conspiracy REALIST,you on the other hand,are a coincidence theorist troll.gotcha,:D

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK

again you show what a troll you are by ignoring the post I posted just now that proves your a lying paid troll.thanks for exposing that for everybody here to see not even bothering to try and counter my facts.congrats.:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2: just like always,you got your ass handed to you on a platter from me thats why you ignored my post cause your too arrogant to admit when you have been proven wrong.:lol::lol::lol:

The US put a man on the moon

Down 17 - 0 early and shutout the Falcons in the second half. Amazing!!

Congratulations, You had better take advantage of this opportunity. Seattle is taking the West in 2013. The road to the NFC will be going through CenturyLink.

I'm glad you won. The Falcons got so many calls go their way this afternoon. Piss on Atlanta.

Congratulations, You had better take advantage of this opportunity. Seattle is taking the West in 2013. The road to the NFC will be going through CenturyLink.

I'm glad you won. The Falcons got so many calls go their way this afternoon. Piss on Atlanta.

I could see Seattle and San Fran trading division titles for years. They are so damn similar, even their games against the Falcons were eerily close.

Division rivalries aside, it would be nice to see Seattle win a SB in the next 5 years or so.

Thanks, now I'm pulling for the Ravens; nothing like two brothers going head to head in the Super Bowl.

I'm thinking my boy's (adults BTW) and I ought to go to Seattle next fall and watch the Niners v. Hawks. My wife and I saw the Giants play the Mariners a few years ago and spent the week on Whidbey Island. If we play the Hawks in Sept I'd like to camp once again at Deception Pass.

Thanks, now I'm pulling for the Ravens; nothing like two brothers going head to head in the Super Bowl.

I'm thinking my boy's (adults BTW) and I ought to go to Seattle next fall and watch the Niners v. Hawks. My wife and I saw the Giants play the Mariners a few years ago and spent the week on Whidbey Island. If we play the Hawks in Sept I'd like to camp once again at Deception Pass.

Really close to Deception Pass is one of the best places to drop crab pots for some tasty Dungeness crabs. Bring a small boat or an inflatable and get u some! Note!!! Do not attempt to go through Deception Pass in a small boat! MANY people have drowned in the tidal rips and whirl pools in that crazy fast water that goes through the pass.

I don't know what's up with Akers. He wasn't the most accurate kicker last year, but he didn't miss as badly as he has this season. That may be my biggest worry heading into the SB....getting close but not into the endzone and Akers missing kicks.

At least he seems fine on extra points. :tongue:

Forum List

Back