NFL player to fans: If you don't like my kneeling don't come to the game

Dumbass doesn't realize never bite the hand that feeds you.

Not a very bright bulb
You can barely feed yourself. You not watching will have zero effect on the millions of dollars his contract will pay him.

Yawn...another one who spews shit about people without a clue.

I could not care less about you racists and your whines. Get the fuck over it already. None of you picked cotton and I never cracked a whip.
Obviously you care about racists. You get the fuck over it and stop whining. If you dont want to see kneeling then dont watch the game. No one is forcing you to watch.

At last, someone with some sense. Yes. It's a simple solution. Don't go to the game. Don't watch it on TV either.
Whats taking you clowns so long to figure it out? Your kind is not wanted as fans in person or via the boob tube.

I'm not a fan and never was. That won't stop me from laughing when payday comes and there's no money to give to the apes.

At last, someone with some sense. Yes. It's a simple solution. Don't go to the game. Don't watch it on TV either.
Whats taking you clowns so long to figure it out? Your kind is not wanted as fans in person or via the boob tube.

How about, if you don't like America get the fuck out while you still have the legs to carry you?
I am waiting to see which one of you fucking clowns are man enough to make me leave. Any takers? I didnt think so.

I have no qualms putting a bullet through the head of any member of the racist BLM terrorist organization, every one of them is a legitimate target of opportunity.

Now back to OP. Fuck off and go watch pig wrestling if you dont like the kneeling.

Why do you want to stay in an evil racist country that you assert oppresses you?

I'm not a fan and never was. That won't stop me from laughing when payday comes and there's no money to give to the apes.
Obviously you were a fan. Here you are whining about it. No on is giving any apes money but there are a lot of Black millionaires that will still be much better off than you could ever achieve in 20 lifetimes in the unlikely event the NFL folds.

Dumbass doesn't realize never bite the hand that feeds you.

Not a very bright bulb
You can barely feed yourself. You not watching will have zero effect on the millions of dollars his contract will pay him.

Yawn...another one who spews shit about people without a clue.

I could not care less about you racists and your whines. Get the fuck over it already. None of you picked cotton and I never cracked a whip.
Obviously you care about racists. You get the fuck over it and stop whining. If you dont want to see kneeling then dont watch the game. No one is forcing you to watch.

Blah blah blah, all you do is spew racist BS. You're a one trick pony.

But fun to make fun of.

Let the boys kneel...I dont give two fucks about them or their "cause". Ignorant fucks

How about, if you don't like America get the fuck out while you still have the legs to carry you?
I am waiting to see which one of you fucking clowns are man enough to make me leave. Any takers? I didnt think so.

I have no qualms putting a bullet through the head of any member of the racist BLM terrorist organization, every one of them is a legitimate target of opportunity.

Now back to OP. Fuck off and go watch pig wrestling if you dont like the kneeling.

Why do you want to stay in an evil racist country that you assert oppresses you?
I have no qualms putting a bullet through the head of any inbred white monkeys that were brave enough to attempt to make me move to Africa.

No one oppresses me. What made you think I was oppressed?

Football players have the right to kneel. Anyone that has an issue doesnt have to watch. I am with him. Go fuck yourself and use that as your pastime if you cant stomach someone kneeling.

Last edited:
Wow, both you and postmodernism are an embarrassment to humanity.

I have no qualms putting a bullet through the head of any inbred white monkeys that were brave enough to attempt to make me move to Africa.

No one oppresses me. What made you think I was oppressed?

You really dont get contracts do you? :laugh:

Its not like your check to check existence.
Contracts run out. They don't last fore et -, especially when the money dries up, you ignorant savage.
No shit? Contracts run out? Whats your point monkey? You do realize the money made from those contracts is more than you will make in several lifetimes right? I dont think you silly poor white trash realize that by kneeling these players understand the risk associated with their behavior. They are saying in so many words "go fuck yourself. I am going to deal with the consequences of your snowflakiness".

Forum List

Back