NFL player to fans: If you don't like my kneeling don't come to the game

Its about time. Now we wont have to hear anymore whining. :cool-45:
Soon you'll have to endure our laughing. Personally, I don't give a damn about football or watching Africans chasing balls of any kind, for that matter.
I laugh at you clowns all the time. Personally I dont believe your lies. If you didnt give a damn you wouldnt be whining about NFL players taking a knee. Go try to sell that bullshit to someone that doesnt know any better you inbred monkey. :laugh:

You really dont get contracts do you? :laugh:

Its not like your check to check existence.
Contracts run out. They don't last fore et -, especially when the money dries up, you ignorant savage.
No shit? Contracts run out? Whats your point monkey? You do realize the money made from those contracts is more than you will make in several lifetimes right? I dont think you silly poor white trash realize that by kneeling these players understand the risk associated with their behavior. They are saying in so many words "go fuck yourself. I am going to deal with the consequences of your snowflakiness".

lol. Except they are kneeling because a white man told them to. Not only that but they pay whitey for the privileged of doing what he tells them to do. Oh the irony.
And here is the thing. We don't need football to survive. Football needs us to survive. Kneel to your hearts content, while I go shopping for everything but a football jersey ...

You really dont get contracts do you? :laugh:

Its not like your check to check existence.
Contracts run out. They don't last fore et -, especially when the money dries up, you ignorant savage.
No shit? Contracts run out? Whats your point monkey? You do realize the money made from those contracts is more than you will make in several lifetimes right? I dont think you silly poor white trash realize that by kneeling these players understand the risk associated with their behavior. They are saying in so many words "go fuck yourself. I am going to deal with the consequences of your snowflakiness".

lol. Except they are kneeling because a white man told them to. Not only that but they pay whitey for the privileged of doing what he tells them to do. Oh the irony.
And here is the thing. We don't need football to survive. Football needs us to survive. Kneel to your hearts content, while I go shopping for everything but a football jersey ...
Because a white man told them to?
laugh.gif

When are you pink mutants going to stop whining about what Black hue-mans do?

You go ahead and go shopping. Maybe that will make you feel better snowflake. That way you will miss all the NFL games right?

don’t come to the game.”
Got it.... :)
Its about time. Now we wont have to hear anymore whining. :cool-45:

I didn't start this thread. And no whining here. In fact, it is Sunday and not a football on the tube. Sorry Steelers, as far as I'm concerned, you never need to come out of the locker room. I won't know either way. I don't support your buddy whitey Soros on or off the field.

Going shopping Rooney, Say goodbye to another loyal Steeler fan.
Signed, Pretty in Pink. :p

Last edited:
What the kneeler's don't seem to grasp is that the NFL is a business.

When a player insults the fans, he is alinating the business's customers.

Every business I've been associated with, would fire an employee who disrespected its customers (fans) in a NY minute. .... :cool:

There are plenty of us enjoying the games....don't need whiny trumpanzees there.
And their numbers are fewer and fewer each week. We have discriminating tastes. When push comes to shove, most of us will appreciate our country more than the NFL. Especially when the NFL allows contempt for our country!

on top of it all, they are protesting FOR criminals who attack cops/threaten cops/resist arrest/etc
real nice
and the cycle of black culture's self destruction continues

Someday these savages will be standing around, broke and wondering how racism ended those cushy paychecks.

But, they will have their dignity and principles.

Someday these savages will be standing around, broke and wondering how racism ended those cushy paychecks.

Still whining I see. When are you going to get it through your head? How many times do these superb athletes have to tell you to go fuck yourself or watch the local yokels have a contest on who can hock a loogie the farthest instead of watching and lusting after Black NFL players? No one is forcing you to watch. No one will miss you when you finally break your eyes away from what you cant have...a Black man.

Still whining I see. When are you going to get it through your head? How many times do these superb athletes have to tell you to go fuck yourself or watch the local yokels have a contest on who can hock a loogie the farthest instead of watching and lusting after Black NFL players? No one is forcing you to watch. No one will miss you when you finally break your eyes away from what you cant have...a Black man.
Personally, I'd rather watch Planet of the Apes for entertainment

Personally, I'd rather watch Planet of the Apes for entertainment
So why arent you doing that instead of watching the NFL and whining about Black men taking a knee? Take your silly monkey ass to the movies so you wont be tempted. Ever thought of that?

If someone wants a black man, they can buy one like anyone else.

I like seeing them broke and broken. Other than that, I don't watch sports.

If someone wants a black man, they can buy one like anyone else.

I like seeing them broke and broken. Other than that, I don't watch sports.
You cant even buy a Black man. You dont have any money and your looks were never top notch anyway. Your fascination with Black men is unhealthy. Go watch pig wrestling and hopefully you will get over your sexual obsession with big Black men playing a sport. You should be embarrassed you are so hot for Black men that you cant stop watching Black NFL players take a knee.

At last, someone with some sense. Yes. It's a simple solution. Don't go to the game. Don't watch it on TV either.
Whats taking you clowns so long to figure it out? Your kind is not wanted as fans in person or via the boob tube.

How about, if you don't like America get the fuck out while you still have the legs to carry you?
I am waiting to see which one of you fucking clowns are man enough to make me leave. Any takers? I didnt think so.

Now back to OP. Fuck off and go watch pig wrestling if you dont like the kneeling.

I have not watched a single NFL game this year...you can suck it

Forum List

Back