A Demonstration of Liberal Idiocy; Voter ID Laws

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have never met a black or Hispanic person who was here legally and could not get an ID.

The real reason for opposing voter ID laws is that the Democrats dont want to have to verify their identity as that would prevent multiple voting, or at least reduce it, which would be a disaster for the Democratic PArty.

But the astonishing thing is how many rank and file Democrats are so stupid that they really think blacks dont know how to get a freaking ID card!

roflmao

Obama and the Dirty Democrats are forcing people to buy Obamacare or pay a fine.....but then the Psychocrats claim that poor minority Democrats can't even afford an ID to go vote…... it's freaking amazing

Here's my voter ID story.

I recently (August) moved from California to Virginia, to attend law school in DC.

I do not drive, and therefore do not have a driver's licence. I do have a legal, unexpired state ID from California.

I registered to vote within a few days of moving to VA, and on election day, I walked over to my voting precinct with my entirely legal form of identification, as well as a copy of my lease and a utility bill (to prove my residency, just in case). In addition to my California ID, I also had with me my law school ID, my University of California ID, my SS card, a number of credit and bank cards with my name on them, and to top it all off, my birth certificate.

Guess what?

I wasn't allowed to vote. In Virginia, the hysterical voter ID law states I need a Virginia state ID, in order to vote.

I had to fill out a conditional ballot, and then I had to go to the Board of Elections, and wait on line for 3 hours on election day - which, additionally, caused me to miss class - to get my "conditional voter ID card", which I then had to mail a copy of to the County Clerk (postmarked by the day after election day) in order for them to count my vote.

I recently (August) moved from California to Virginia, to attend law school in DC.

I do not drive, and therefore do not have a driver's licence. I do have a legal, unexpired state ID from California.

I registered to vote within a few days of moving to VA, and on election day, I walked over to my voting precinct with my entirely legal form of identification, as well as a copy of my lease and a utility bill (to prove my residency, just in case). In addition to my California ID, I also had with me my law school ID, my University of California ID, my SS card, a number of credit and bank cards with my name on them, and to top it all off, my birth certificate.

Guess what?

I wasn't allowed to vote. In Virginia, the hysterical voter ID law states I need a Virginia state ID, in order to vote.

I had to fill out a conditional ballot, and then I had to go to the Board of Elections, and wait on line for 3 hours on election day - which, additionally, caused me to miss class - to get my "conditional voter ID card", which I then had to mail a copy of to the County Clerk (postmarked by the day after election day) in order for them to count my vote.

Virginia is very anal about IDs.

I had to get my name legally changed to get a VA DL. No shit.

But your experience is more about VA than simply Voter ID.

Obama and the Dirty Democrats are forcing people to buy Obamacare or pay a fine.....but then the Psychocrats claim that poor minority Democrats can't even afford an ID to go vote…... it's freaking amazing
They go through all the rigmarole when they register to vote, Super Dupe. There is no evidence any minorities vote... Why would they take the risk stupid on the face of it d u h. GOP voters are the stupidest and most misinformed in the modern world congrats.

Guess what?

Right who needs evidence when you're a brainwashed fool?

Guess what?

Well, it's about Virginia's voter ID law.

I had enough forms of identification to apply for a job, buy a gun, get a federal background check, apply for a credit card, prove my identity in court, get a marriage license, or get a passport.

But apparently not enough to perform a right granted to me (and all other Americans) by the Constitution.

I have never met a black or Hispanic person who was here legally and could not get an ID.

The real reason for opposing voter ID laws is that the Democrats dont want to have to verify their identity as that would prevent multiple voting, or at least reduce it, which would be a disaster for the Democratic PArty.

But the astonishing thing is how many rank and file Democrats are so stupid that they really think blacks dont know how to get a freaking ID card!

roflmao

About ten percent of Americans lack an ID

How about you ensure every American has one ...then you can require it

Barry Obama says that Voter ID laws discriminate against minorities in America, but he supports Voter ID laws in his home country Kenya.

Obama Uses Tax Dollars to Support Voter ID in Kenya, Opposes it in US
The Democratic comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 included a social security ID card that could not be faked. The GOP would not even allow talk of it... They love cheap easily bullied labor and distract you dupes with stupid talk of useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws neither which would do any good and are un American.

Barry Obama says that Voter ID laws discriminate against minorities in America, but he supports Voter ID laws in his home country Kenya.

The Democratic comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 included a social security ID card that could not be faked. The GOP would not even allow talk of it... They love cheap easily bullied labor and distract you dupes with stupid talk of useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws neither which would do any good and are un American.
Franco!!....go Bills!....lol....

I will come down there and beat you senseless... LOL. You play f******Brady and the Patriots twice a year and see how you do LOL. Like everyone else we need a quarterback... Our defense is good when healthy. Who is your team smartass? LOL do you go to games in La get there in the second quarter and leaving in the Third? Where are your teams going next?

They go through all the rigmarole when they register to vote, Super Dupe. There is no evidence any minorities vote... Why would they take the risk stupid on the face of it d u h. GOP voters are the stupidest and most misinformed in the modern world congrats.
So are you saying that Democrats have an ID when they register to vote but no ID with they cast their ballot?.....Why?

Actually the US Supreme Court has ruled that Voter ID laws are perfectly legal.

Voter ID laws are constitutional.

roflmao

I have never had to show ID to vote in 51 years of voting.

Voter ID laws are constitutional.

No, some voter ID laws are constitutional.

Forum List

Back