NFL is doubling down on its Deflategate allegations against Tom Brady

from Imgur:

p4KCxrU.jpg

Carolina Jaguars, Cincinnati Bengals, New England Che..... ;)

It's the Carolina PANTHERS by the way...the Jaguars are from Jacksonville! Just one more example of someone who knows nothing about football pretending that they do!

I know what a cheater looks like (Cheatriots) and thats all that matters.

People like you are responsible for the Missouri Univ Prez resigning because sports programs have eclipsed education in importance for some reason

People like you are responsible for the Missouri Univ Prez resigning because sports programs have eclipsed education in importance for some reason

I'm responsible for what's happening in Missouri because I don't think Tom Brady cheated? :blowup:You're one illogical person, Dottie!

You don't even know the difference between the Jaguars and the Panthers which tells me you don't know squat about football.

indeed.:thup:

old fart style farted after this last post of yours as we will in his next post as well guaranteed.lol

Last edited:
Dottie doesn't know a Jaguar from a Panther...Fart Boy doesn't even know that much. It's the blind leading the blind!
blind.jpg

like clockwork,he indeed came back to fart just as we all knew.lol the cheatriot apologists are so predictable like clockwork.:biggrin:

And Phallic's Ravens lose to the Jacksonville Jaguars? Karma is alive and well here on the US Message Board!

Forum List

Back