Another NFL scandal - Referees fixing games

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We have CTE and the anthem protesters and now this. If you need your football fix, go college.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/21/ref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold/

After the Patriots’ come-from-behind, 24-20 triumph over the Jaguars in the AFC Championship on Sunday, an official walked over to the glove-less wonder and patted him on the back to get his attention. He then used the universal nice-job-man pat to the chest, congratulating the 40-year-old on clinching his eighth Super Bowl appearance. It was enough to gain notice of a few NFL players and enough to begin the complaints of every Patriots critic (meaning, every non-Patriots fan).

After a game in which Jacksonville racked up 98 yards on six penalties to New England’s 10 yards on one, it made for a clip that instantly went viral, fodder for all those who think that so many calls go the Patriots’ way in big-time moments. It wasn’t even the first time the tin-foil hats were worn Sunday; after a second-quarter touchdown, another official was seen with a big smile on the outskirts of the team’s end-zone celebration.

This season a number of questionable calls have gone Bill Belichick’s way — catches were made non-catches against the Jets and Steelers — and just last week, officials made a few head-turning calls as the Patriots ran away from the Titans.

• Banned
Of course everyone knows that for years the league has given weaker teams softer schedules and that is a form of rigging .

We have CTE and the anthem protesters and now this. If you need your football fix, go college.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/21/ref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold/

After the Patriots’ come-from-behind, 24-20 triumph over the Jaguars in the AFC Championship on Sunday, an official walked over to the glove-less wonder and patted him on the back to get his attention. He then used the universal nice-job-man pat to the chest, congratulating the 40-year-old on clinching his eighth Super Bowl appearance. It was enough to gain notice of a few NFL players and enough to begin the complaints of every Patriots critic (meaning, every non-Patriots fan).

After a game in which Jacksonville racked up 98 yards on six penalties to New England’s 10 yards on one, it made for a clip that instantly went viral, fodder for all those who think that so many calls go the Patriots’ way in big-time moments. It wasn’t even the first time the tin-foil hats were worn Sunday; after a second-quarter touchdown, another official was seen with a big smile on the outskirts of the team’s end-zone celebration.

This season a number of questionable calls have gone Bill Belichick’s way — catches were made non-catches against the Jets and Steelers — and just last week, officials made a few head-turning calls as the Patriots ran away from the Titans.
So how much did you lose on yesterday's game? C'mon, fess up.

Why so butthurt about the NFL? You live in Cleveland?

Hey man, the Pats have always bordered on crooked. There was the spying incident, InflateGate, all kinds of shenanigans.
Gotta give em credit though - Brady is something else.
And besides, aren't refs allowed to smile and have a little fun out there?
Were there inconsistencies and bad calls yesterday? - yep, same as there are in every game.
But this one smells a bit of butthurt Jags fans.

The Patriots' AFC Championship comeback has awoken conspiracy theorists

DUGT0lBU0AAeoOf.jpg

So how much did you lose on yesterday's game? C'mon, fess up.

I lost 30 bucks - spread was 7 and Pats didn't cover
No worries though - I've been making money off them all season :)
This is the OP's second bitch thread about yesterday's playoffs. He HAD to lose big time.
I'm wearing my Boston sweatshirt today--closest I can come to Pats-ware. Aren't we something?
Go New England!

Hey man, the Pats have always bordered on crooked. There was the spying incident, InflateGate, all kinds of shenanigans.
Were there inconsistencies and bad calls yesterday? - yep, same as there are in every game.

DUGT0lBU0AAeoOf.jpg

You can't deny Brady and Belichick the greatest QB and coach ever..

Just like MJ and Phil Jackson..

It is what it is ...

DUGT0lBU0AAeoOf.jpg

I used to think Brady was great,he dont impress me though cause what many dont understand is these games are as phony as pro wrestling,just like the elections its all a dog and pony show.Its scripted with the outcome determined long in advance and the players are all in on it I am afraid to say. they have come out and admitted in the past how these playoffs and superbowls are fixed.

i was at the gym yesterday and when i saw that the pats were down by 14-3,there was not a shread of doubt in my mind brady would lead them to a halftime score of 14-10.Not cause he is great like so many have been led to believe,because it was fixed that way long in advance same as elections always are,no different.

This is the OP's second bitch thread about yesterday's playoffs. He HAD to lose big time.
I'm wearing my Boston sweatshirt today--closest I can come to Pats-ware. Aren't we something?
Go New England!

Tom Terrific consistently amazes. And they seem to ALWAYS overcome adversity. Yesterday they lose Gronk and you think - man they in trouble. And then along come Dorsett and Amendola.

You live in Boston? Haven't been to all of them but it's one of the great American cities. Last time I was there I saw a game at Fenway. What CHARACTER that place has!

It is what it is ...

AMONG the greatest - THE greatest? Man, there've been a lot of great players and coaches.

Gotta give Nick Sabin a little credit (even though I can't stand his ass ;-)

I used to think Brady was great,he dont impress me though cause what many dont understand is these games are as phony as pro wrestling,just like the elections its all a dog and pony show.Its scripted with the outcome determined long in advance and the players are all in on it I am afraid to say. they have come out and admitted in the past how these playoffs and superbowls are fixed.

i was at the gym yesterday and when i saw that the pats were down by 14-3,there was not a shread of doubt in my mind brady would lead them to a halftime score of 14-10.Not cause he is great like so many have been led to believe,because it was fixed that way long in advance same as elections always are,no different.

Comparing the NFL to pro wrasslin' in terms of honesty is pretty silly .. sorry.

It is what it is ...

AMONG the greatest - THE greatest? Man, there've been a lot of great players and coaches.

Gotta give Nick Sabin a little credit (even though I can't stand his ass ;-)

I have to give it to Tom and bel..

You can't deny it like you can't deny Jimmy Johnson and Chad knaus in NASCAR

Comparing the NFL to pro wrasslin' in terms of honesty is pretty silly .. sorry.

He is a kid with a lot of spunk, leave him alone.

Go New England!

Tom Terrific consistently amazes. And they seem to ALWAYS overcome adversity. Yesterday they lose Gronk and you think - man they in trouble. And then along come Dorsett and Amendola.

You live in Boston? Haven't been to all of them but it's one of the great American cities. Last time I was there I saw a game at Fenway. What CHARACTER that place has!

No; I'm in Maine. Red Sox and Pats are as close as it comes for us.
P.S. I like Boston, too. It's in my genes, I think.

No; I'm in Maine. Red Sox and Pats are as close as it comes for us.

That's right - I remember now! Think our best family vacation was a fall trip that started in Boston - went for a leaf peak loop around Vermont and New Hampshire (gorgeous) and ended up in Portland for some absolutely spectacular seafood down on the waterfront. Spent the next few days on Nantucket. AMAZING - still my daughter's favorite vacay.

He is a kid with a lot of spunk, leave him alone.

La Ram fan reminds me a lot of my kid brother, don't smash his optimism..because the fucker could end up being a rocket scientist..

Forum List

Back