NFL is doubling down on its Deflategate allegations against Tom Brady

usatsi_8871419-e1445225087553.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
Gee...bet that REALLY bothered Tom Brady and the Patriots to see that sign after they stomped the ever loving shit out of the Colts that night on Indy's home field!
Oh fuck, you again?

For my purposes it is meant to be humorous.

Let's not forget you stated the Patriots cheated and football is for pansies.

Now you can put your Tom Brady costume back on and go back where you came from.

5dd68d9c9db76aae979d07f01b2fb7c1.jpg

What's "humorous" is you still obsessively claiming that the Patriots only win because they cheat....when they are steam rolling the NFL this year!

At the same time...your team...the Baltimore Ravens...are swirling around the toilet bowl about to get flushed.

Oldstyle: "...the Patriots only win because they cheat"

This is what you posted:

Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules":uhoh3::laugh:

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

You have stated the Patriots were cheaters. I do find the whole thing funny, much of it because of how you react. Now you follow me around from thread to thread. You have informed of you personal statistics including how much you weigh, how big your feet are and your very personal relationship with Jack Nicholson. I'm glad you do not know where I live you weirdo you would show up at my door and want to take me in to my basement which you have spoken about so much.

Does ChrisL know you are here? I know she tells you to do everything and you follow her every word.

Ah yes...the KING of misquotes strikes again! What I posted was this..."What's "humorous" is you still obsessively claiming that the Patriots only win because they cheat....when they are steam rolling the NFL this year!"

You know what's really pathetic, Phallics? You pontificate about "cheaters" but you have no qualms about sleazy behavior yourself.

Gee...bet that REALLY bothered Tom Brady and the Patriots to see that sign after they stomped the ever loving shit out of the Colts that night on Indy's home field!
Oh fuck, you again?

What's "humorous" is you still obsessively claiming that the Patriots only win because they cheat....when they are steam rolling the NFL this year!

At the same time...your team...the Baltimore Ravens...are swirling around the toilet bowl about to get flushed.

This is what you posted:

You have stated the Patriots were cheaters. I do find the whole thing funny, much of it because of how you react. Now you follow me around from thread to thread. You have informed of you personal statistics including how much you weigh, how big your feet are and your very personal relationship with Jack Nicholson. I'm glad you do not know where I live you weirdo you would show up at my door and want to take me in to my basement which you have spoken about so much.

Does ChrisL know you are here? I know she tells you to do everything and you follow her every word.

Ah yes...the KING of misquotes strikes again! What I posted was this..."What's "humorous" is you still obsessively claiming that the Patriots only win because they cheat....when they are steam rolling the NFL this year!"

You know what's really pathetic, Phallics? You pontificate about "cheaters" but you have no qualms about sleazy behavior yourself.

This is exactly what you posted:

• Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules"
  • Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"
To deny that is to lie, but don't let that stop you the team you worship does the same.:itsok::laugh:

thats because the competetion they face in the NFL is a joke.I said before the season began based on their easy schedule they have they would probably go 14-2. Plus if the NFL wasnt so corrupt and they did not kiss the patriots asses all the time,they for sure would have lost that game against the steelers in their opener.they would have lost at least ONE GAME by now if they did not get special treatment from the NFL the other teams dont get.

Remember about the headset being out for the steelers to communicate? Mike tomlin says they expect that to happen everytime they go and play there because it has happened to them before in the past yet it NEVER happens to the patriots though. could be a mere coincidence. it could be a mere coincidence and i COULD be the king of england posting as well.:D

oh and the home town refs there ALSO called two critical holdings against the steelers on third downs they completed which was the key to the cheats winning.

anytime i point out pesky facts like that how they get special treatment to asswipes like zander,chrissy or old fart style,they dismiss it and play dodgeball and just go and call us all conspiracy theorists completely ignoring all the facts we list.:rolleyes:

I am glad that none of these cheatriot worshippers are my lawyer,they would lose every case for me.the judge would say to them-"Uh your opponent just presented you facts sir but you are not addressing them or saying anything. you lose son."

they know it we know it that they are incapable of standing toe to toe when cornered with pesky facts that expose what cheaters and liars they are and how they get special treatment.:rolleyes: the way they play dodgeball with facts watching them change the subject and run off with their tail between their legs is very amusing around here is the only reason i bother with them.:D

and NFL players have said in the past they notice the refs allow the cheats to get away with holding all the time in the past so the NFL just figures out NEW ways to make sure the cheats win all the time.

who knows how many of those games besides the steelers game they allowed the cheats to hold on to help them win late in the game on drives that they never show in replays.

Tom Brady holds the football for less time than any other quarterback in the league, Fart Boy...which is the reason he's almost impossible to sack. If you're a Patriot's offensive lineman you need to hold your block for a shorter amount of time than other offensive linemen. Brady is also the best there is at reading blitzes and getting the ball out to the "hot" receiver. If you actually knew anything about the game of football you wouldn't make such idiotic statements.
Oldstyle: "Tom Brady...he's almost impossible to sack."

brady_sacked.jpg
<<--Looks kinda like what you were doing with Jack Nicholson.

bradyhurt.gif

080203-tom-brady-sacked-hmed-6p.h2.jpg

giants-patriots-brady-sack.jpg

Tom+Brady+Michael+Strahan+Super+Bowl+XLII+dlv9n6BO-T2l.jpg

2014-09-0713_05_31.gif

1*x56D6qtWrk_aG5bnTsDMtA.gif

brady-hissy-fit.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude, you're showing pictures of the Giants sacking him YEARS ago...he's gotten better and better and better still at getting rid of the ball!

That was the Giants back when Spags was their defensive coordinator and they had the best blitz package in football.

All those pictures look old. Wes Welker is in one!

Can't you do anything well, Phallics?
Oldstyle: "Tom Brady...he's almost impossible to sack."

^^^^
That is what you stated, I answered accordingly.

You "answered" with Michael Strahan and Justin Tuck, you idiot...from like eight years ago? Accordingly...you're an idiot!
You clearly have problems communicating what you needs are. chrisL should have been able to correct that with a crack of the whip and a feather on your little feet.

This is a fun thread go away.

Oh fuck, you again?

This is what you posted:

old fart style indeed is a stalker of you.you stopped feeding the troll on his thread so he follows you here. yeah thats something to be very grateful of that he doesnt know where you live.they hate you bashing the cheatrios so much they would probably hire a hitman to kill you if they could afford it.

Oh fuck, you again?

This is what you posted:

old fart style indeed is a stalker of you.you stopped feeding the troll on his thread so he follows you here. yeah thats something to be very grateful of that he doesnt know where you live.they hate you bashing the cheatrios so much they would probably hire a hitman to kill you if they could afford it.

Alex ran away from that thread because he was getting his ass handed to him and started YET ANOTHER thread on Tom Brady. Why would someone feel the need to DO that? Now he's here...posting the same lame material all over again.

Gee, Phallics...Tom Brady's playing with "regulation" balls this season...would you like to take a crack at explaining how that's made him less of a quarterback than before? Oh, wait...he's playing EVEN BETTER? How can that be?

The truth is...with each passing week...the NFL's case against Brady looks more and more ridiculous.

They SHOULD be investigating who it was from the Colt's who let all the air out of the ball they had from the interception. That ball is the only one that's different from the other 11 as far as inflation rates go. So how DID that ball get to be so under inflated? It was in the possession of an organization (the Colts) that demonstrated it has absolutely no qualms about cheating by piping in artificial crowd noise to their stadium...yet the NFL takes THEIR word that the ball was like that when it was intercepted? Even though the defensive back who made the interception later said that the ball didn't feel any different to him? Even though it makes ZERO sense to have one ball substantially under inflated when the balls are being rotated into the game every few minutes because of the rainy conditions that night?

Oh fuck, you again?

This is what you posted:

Alex ran away from that thread because he was getting his ass handed to him and started YET ANOTHER thread on Tom Brady. Why would someone feel the need to DO that? Now he's here...posting the same lame material all over again.

Gee, Phallics...Tom Brady's playing with "regulation" balls this season...would you like to take a crack at explaining how that's made him less of a quarterback than before? Oh, wait...he's playing EVEN BETTER? How can that be?
I got you to admit the Patriots were cheaters and you threw a bonus in there saying the Football is for pansies.

After you admitted the Patriots were cheaters no sense hanging around your thread. You lost, you cried, you tried to make it personal.

Last edited:
The truth is...with each passing week...the NFL's case against Brady looks more and more ridiculous.

They SHOULD be investigating who it was from the Colt's who let all the air out of the ball they had from the interception. That ball is the only one that's different from the other 11 as far as inflation rates go. So how DID that ball get to be so under inflated? It was in the possession of an organization (the Colts) that demonstrated it has absolutely no qualms about cheating by piping in artificial crowd noise to their stadium...yet the NFL takes THEIR word that the ball was like that when it was intercepted? Even though the defensive back who made the interception later said that the ball didn't feel any different to him? Even though it makes ZERO sense to have one ball substantially under inflated when the balls are being rotated into the game every few minutes because of the rainy conditions that night?
The court did not rule on Brady's innocence doofus.:itsok:

The Judge looked at the NFL's attorneys and essentially asked them "Is that all your proof?" with an air of incredibility. He wasn't asked to render a verdict of guilty or innocent, Phallics...which is good for the NFL because there's little doubt that he would have ruled that the NFL failed to prove guilt.

I notice you don't want anything to do with explaining why Brady is even better this year than before...hard to make THAT jive with your contention that Brady cheats...isn't it, little buddy? Gee, if the Patriots go undefeated and Brady wins league MVP and Super Bowl MVP...will you still come on here and rant about how the Patriots "cheat"?

The Judge looked at the NFL's attorneys and essentially asked them "Is that all your proof?" with an air of incredibility. He wasn't asked to render a verdict of guilty or innocent, Phallics...which is good for the NFL because there's little doubt that he would have ruled that the NFL failed to prove guilt.

I notice you don't want anything to do with explaining why Brady is even better this year than before...hard to make THAT jive with your contention that Brady cheats...isn't it, little buddy? Gee, if the Patriots go undefeated and Brady wins league MVP and Super Bowl MVP...will you still come on here and rant about how the Patriots "cheat"?
So your contention is the judge ruled on the merits? If so, please provide a source.

Oh fuck, you again?

This is what you posted:

I got you to admit the Patriots were cheaters and you threw a bonus in there saying the Football is for pansies.

After you admitted the Patriots were cheaters no sense hanging around your thread. You lost, you cried, you tried to make it personal.

The only thing I "admitted" was that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago...were hit with Draconian penalties and kept right on winning! That's what's at the root of your obsessive hatred for the Patriots and Brady....isn't it, Phallics? You hate them because they win and your team doesn't!

So your contention is the judge ruled on the merits? If so, please provide a source.

No, you dumbass...I'm saying that the judge ruled that the suspension of Brady wasn't "fair" as defined in the CBA. If he HAD ruled on the merits of the NFL's investigation to prove Tom Brady's guilt...I'm saying he would have found Brady not guilty!

And that was the judge that the NFL hand picked to hear the case...not the one that the players union wanted to hear it!

What's laughable is that the NFL's lawyers seem to think that by changing the language of their accusations against Brady ( from it's possible that he might have known something about ball deflation to a declaration that he definitely knew about it and actively encouraged and rewarded it) without having any different proof that some new judge is going to go "Oh, well in that case...you're good!"

This is what you posted:

The only thing I "admitted" was that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago...were hit with Draconian penalties and kept right on winning! That's what's at the root of your obsessive hatred for the Patriots and Brady....isn't it, Phallics? You hate them because they win and your team doesn't!

You bring your big fat smelly tuckus over here and float the same turd as if it were a real argument.

Oldtsyle: " I "admitted" was that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago"

Oldstyle: "I "confirmed" that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago"

Thank you for confirming your original confirmation that the original conformation from the NFL was that the Patriots are goddamn cheaters and intentionally broke the rules when they spied*.:itsok:

*spy: secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

No, you dumbass...I'm saying that the judge ruled that the suspension of Brady wasn't "fair" as defined in the CBA. If he HAD ruled on the merits of the NFL's investigation to prove Tom Brady's guilt...I'm saying he would have found Brady not guilty!
Guilt in an arbitration case. Are you listening to yourself shorty?

This is what you posted:

You bring your big fat smelly tuckus over here and float the same turd as if it were a real argument.

Thank you for confirming your original confirmation that the original conformation from the NFL was that the Patriots are goddamn cheaters and intentionally broke the rules when they spied*.:itsok:

Already having a melt down, Phallics? "...big fat smelly tuckus"? Really? You're as bad as Fart Boy!

Guilt in an arbitration case. Are you listening to yourself shorty?

I didn't say that he determined guilt in the case you idiot! What I SAID was that if he HAD determined guilt the NFL's lawyers would have lost.

Already having a melt down, Phallics? "...big fat smelly tuckus"? Really? You're as bad as Fart Boy!
I don't melt down I enjoy watching you run to chrisL for instructions on how to make a fool of yourself. You come in and cry about how the Patriots can do no wrong, then you "confirm" they are cheaters, then you attempt to back pedal when that fails you claim I post porno pics of men's private parts.

Go away stalker, begone.

Forum List

Back