NFL is doubling down on its Deflategate allegations against Tom Brady

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"The NFL has filed its appeal in the case where Tom Brady had his 4-game Deflategate suspension for scheming to deflate footballs before the AFC Championship game overturned. Not only is the NFL not letting this debacle die, there are reasons to think they have doubled-down in their efforts to punish Brady.

the NFL has eliminated much of the reasonable doubt in wording used previously and now makes very clear accusations against Brady and the locker room attendants.

On Jim McNally sneaking the footballs into the bathroom to be deflated.

Here is the wording from the NFL's appeal: "... the Wells Report concluded that James McNally, the Patriots’ attendant in the Officials’ Locker Room, and John Jastremski, a Patriots equipment manager, had conspired to deflate the footballs in violation of League rules. Specifically, the report concluded that, after the pre-game official testing and in violation of established protocol, McNally snuck the balls into a bathroom, where he proceeded to deflate their pressure."

On Tom Brady's participation.

Here is the wording from the NFL's appeal: "Considering all the relevant evidence, including the evidence that came to light after the Wells Report was issued, the Commissioner found that 'Brady knew about, approved of, consented to, and provided inducements and rewards in support of a scheme to tamper with the game balls after they had been approved by the game officials to be used in the AFC Championship Game.'"

The NFL is doubling down on its Deflategate allegations against Tom Brady - Business Insider

Cheater be Cheater.

163766_600.jpg

Why does the NFL care so much, the fans are tired of the rubbish. All the NFL is doing is giving the Pats motivation to win.

one word: letitgo!

• Banned
Who knows why the NFL is pursuing this. I have read that some owners are pissed off with the outcome and wish for Goodell to continue this. I will try to find the articles.

Patriots are 6 - 0 so far with fully inflated footballs.
thats because the competetion they face in the NFL is a joke.I said before the season began based on their easy schedule they have they would probably go 14-2. Plus if the NFL wasnt so corrupt and they did not kiss the patriots asses all the time,they for sure would have lost that game against the steelers in their opener.they would have lost at least ONE GAME by now if they did not get special treatment from the NFL the other teams dont get.

Remember about the headset being out for the steelers to communicate? Mike tomlin says they expect that to happen everytime they go and play there because it has happened to them before in the past yet it NEVER happens to the patriots though. could be a mere coincidence. it could be a mere coincidence and i COULD be the king of england posting as well.:D

oh and the home town refs there ALSO called two critical holdings against the steelers on third downs they completed which was the key to the cheats winning.

anytime i point out pesky facts like that how they get special treatment to asswipes like zander,chrissy or old fart style,they dismiss it and play dodgeball and just go and call us all conspiracy theorists completely ignoring all the facts we list.:rolleyes:

I am glad that none of these cheatriot worshippers are my lawyer,they would lose every case for me.the judge would say to them-"Uh your opponent just presented you facts sir but you are not addressing them or saying anything. you lose son."

they know it we know it that they are incapable of standing toe to toe when cornered with pesky facts that expose what cheaters and liars they are and how they get special treatment.:rolleyes: the way they play dodgeball with facts watching them change the subject and run off with their tail between their legs is very amusing around here is the only reason i bother with them.:D

and NFL players have said in the past they notice the refs allow the cheats to get away with holding all the time in the past so the NFL just figures out NEW ways to make sure the cheats win all the time.

who knows how many of those games besides the steelers game they allowed the cheats to hold on to help them win late in the game on drives that they never show in replays.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"At the quarterly NFL owners meetings earlier this month, Goodell said the appeal is about protecting the NFL's rights as governed by the league's collective bargaining agreement"

Deflategate judge 'vastly exceeded' his authority

Goodel as always has his head up Krafts ass.
He does and I still think Kraft has him in his pocket. This NFL stuff is all a farce and any credibility the game will have is when Goodell, Brady, Kraft and Belichick leave the league.

thats because the competetion they face in the NFL is a joke.I said before the season began based on their easy schedule they have they would probably go 14-2. Plus if the NFL wasnt so corrupt and they did not kiss the patriots asses all the time,they for sure would have lost that game against the steelers in their opener.they would have lost at least ONE GAME by now if they did not get special treatment from the NFL the other teams dont get.

Remember about the headset being out for the steelers to communicate? Mike tomlin says they expect that to happen everytime they go and play there because it has happened to them before in the past yet it NEVER happens to the patriots though. could be a mere coincidence. it could be a mere coincidence and i COULD be the king of england posting as well.:D

oh and the home town refs there ALSO called two critical holdings against the steelers on third downs they completed which was the key to the cheats winning.

anytime i point out pesky facts like that how they get special treatment to asswipes like zander,chrissy or old fart style,they dismiss it and play dodgeball and just go and call us all conspiracy theorists completely ignoring all the facts we list.:rolleyes:

I am glad that none of these cheatriot worshippers are my lawyer,they would lose every case for me.the judge would say to them-"Uh your opponent just presented you facts sir but you are not addressing them or saying anything. you lose son."

they know it we know it that they are incapable of standing toe to toe when cornered with pesky facts that expose what cheaters and liars they are and how they get special treatment.:rolleyes: the way they play dodgeball with facts watching them change the subject and run off with their tail between their legs is very amusing around here is the only reason i bother with them.:D

and NFL players have said in the past they notice the refs allow the cheats to get away with holding all the time in the past so the NFL just figures out NEW ways to make sure the cheats win all the time.

who knows how many of those games besides the steelers game they allowed the cheats to hold on to help them win late in the game on drives that they never show in replays.
The headsets, the snow plows, equipment problems, spying, falsifying injury reports etc etc. all point the reasonable person to cast a questioning eye on the Patriots.

The headsets, the snow plows, equipment problems, spying, falsifying injury reports etc etc. all point the reasonable person to cast a questioning eye on the Patriots.

Indeed,the NFL has lost its credibility because of the patriots organization,their games are so rigged.just as phony as pro wrestling.thats why i only watch old NFL games from yesterday now and wont be watching any of the playoff games this year.took me a while to see that the NFL is just as corrupt as our government is only much longer than with them, where with our government i have known that for a couple of decades now.
the snow plow game though you are referring to i dont put that one up there as a scandal of the cheatriots because that was before Kraft was their owner and the NFL wasnt corrupt like it is now.

That was just a case of the officials wanting to get the game over with because it was so cold that they did not want to go into double overtime since they were already nearing the end of overtime. that one is apples and oranges compared to spygate,deflategate,headset gate and everything else that has allowed them to win superbowls under Kraft.

Here is an analogy that is similiar to an experince i had while playing baseball. the game had gone into extra innings and it was late and i was the last person up.I hit a grounder and i could not believe i was called out.I was the last out and the game was over. many players on my team said the same thing to me after the game saying-i could not believe he called you out,you were safe. made me feel good i wasnt the only one thinking that.

there was no rigging of that game.That umpire just didnt want to risk someone else coming up getting a hit as well and tying the game and sending it to extra innings the fact it was getting so late.he just wanted to abuse his power and get the game over with and go home.

same thing with the officials of that NFL game in the snowplow game.No rigging,they just snowplowed it because they wanted to get the game overwith as well same as that umpire in my baseball game.they did not want to take the chance that he would miss it and the game would remained tied and go into double overtime.

so back then before kraft became the owner,the team wasnt like politicians back then.politicians get special privledges we are not allowed to have.the cheats did not get special treatment back then like they do now under kraft who like you said,has Goodel in his pocket.

btw,did you notice pooper and that other troll just farted in your thread?:D

Indeed,the NFL has lost its credibility because of the patriots organization,their games are so rigged.just as phony as pro wrestling.thats why i only watch old NFL games from yesterday now and wont be watching any of the playoff games this year.took me a while to see that the NFL is just as corrupt as our government is only much longer than with them, where with our government i have known that for a couple of decades now.
the snow plow game though you are referring to i dont put that one up there as a scandal of the cheatriots because that was before Kraft was their owner and the NFL wasnt corrupt like it is now.

That was just a case of the officials wanting to get the game over with because it was so cold that they did not want to go into double overtime since they were already nearing the end of overtime. that one is apples and oranges compared to spygate,deflategate,headset gate and everything else that has allowed them to win superbowls under Kraft.

Here is an analogy that is similiar to an experince i had while playing baseball. the game had gone into extra innings and it was late and i was the last person up.I hit a grounder and i could not believe i was called out.I was the last out and the game was over. many players on my team said the same thing to me after the game saying-i could not believe he called you out,you were safe. made me feel good i wasnt the only one thinking that.

there was no rigging of that game.That umpire just didnt want to risk someone else coming up getting a hit as well and tying the game and sending it to extra innings the fact it was getting so late.he just wanted to abuse his power and get the game over with and go home.

same thing with the officials of that NFL game in the snowplow game.No rigging,they just snowplowed it because they wanted to get the game overwith as well same as that umpire in my baseball game.they did not want to take the chance that he would miss it and the game would remained tied and go into double overtime.

so back then before kraft became the owner,the team wasnt like politicians back then.politicians get special privledges we are not allowed to have.the cheats did not get special treatment back then like they do now under kraft who like you said,has Goodel in his pocket.

I agree from the pussified rules making it flag football to this Deflatgate crap all BS.

I know he posted I am trying to wean him off I have helped in a therapeutic way and when that happens some folks need to come little by little but he is doing well. I am afraid if I do it too soon he will crash and all the hard work we all, including you have done to help him will be for naught.

off topic here for a sec. on fred roggins show the other day he mentioned that the chargers FINALLY said something apparently-"dont know for sure so dont quote me on it." but he said word is that someone high up in the chargers said something intelligent that actually makes sense since they first started talking about going to LA. the chargers would be the team that would join the rams in LA if there is a second team.well the chargers have no fans in LA whatsoever.Its all rams and raiders. the chargers if they moved there,they would be back to san diego in a heartbeat because of how badly they would fail out there.

doesnt matter if they win,they will always play second fiddle to LA teams out there that have a long history there.because football is so big now the Rams would be the number one dog out there.Not only would they play second fiddle to the rams,they would play second fiddle to the dodgers,angels,Kings,Lakers and even the clippers.

Nobody in LA cares about the chargers one bit at all. so what they are apparantly talking about doing when they join the rams in inglewood,is they would do what the ravens did when they moved to baltimore,they were the cleveland browns but they left the name browns in cleveland and became the ravens,they were instantly successful.

Moddel knew back than that nobody in baltimore would embrace the clevealand browns. so the chargers would do the smart thing as they did and leave the name chargers and the bolt emblem and their colors in SD and rebrand completely and change their name. if they did THAT roggin said,they would have a very good chance of being embraced in LA.something new entirely.

I agree with roggin that is the ONLY thing i have heard from the chargers that makes sense about moving to LA is leave the name,colors and logo there and completely rebrand because like roggin said,they would fail so badly in LA as the chargers,they would have to turn around immediately and come back since nobody wants the chargers there.

They want the Rams and many want the Raiders as well but the Raiders will never be allowed to come to LA since the corporations that put up the money for sponsorships dont want the raider brand there because it always promoted gang violence in LA,that is why the politicians dont want them there either so the raiders are out,thats not happening.

they are never going to rebrand either which is what they would have to do,they have way too much of a tradition and history in the NFL.so that wont happen either. as roggin said,if the chargers changed their name.logo and colors as the ravens did,THEN they would probably succeed out there,the younger generation for sure would take in a team like that.chargers will never be embraced out there,a new team with a new logo,yes THEY would and that would work.

I agree from the pussified rules making it flag football to this Deflatgate crap all BS.

I know he posted I am trying to wean him off I have helped in a therapeutic way and when that happens some folks need to come little by little but he is doing well. I am afraid if I do it too soon he will crash and all the hard work we all, including you have done to help him will be for naught.

I am not the guy obsessed with your Patriots. I'd would rather watch the games.

I hope someone moves to LA soon. The NFL owners don't seem to be wanting to make any decisions. maybe at the end of this season. I don't care who moves, I just want it over and the teams can stabilize.

No I wasn't talking about you. I believe you and I post to each other about topics and issues.

off topic here for a sec. on fred roggins show the other day he mentioned that the chargers FINALLY said something apparently-"dont know for sure so dont quote me on it." but he said word is that someone high up in the chargers said something intelligent that actually makes sense since they first started talking about going to LA. the chargers would be the team that would join the rams in LA if there is a second team.well the chargers have no fans in LA whatsoever.Its all rams and raiders. the chargers if they moved there,they would be back to san diego in a heartbeat because of how badly they would fail out there.

doesnt matter if they win,they will always play second fiddle to LA teams out there that have a long history there.because football is so big now the Rams would be the number one dog out there.Not only would they play second fiddle to the rams,they would play second fiddle to the dodgers,angels,Kings,Lakers and even the clippers.

Nobody in LA cares about the chargers one bit at all. so what they are apparantly talking about doing when they join the rams in inglewood,is they would do what the ravens did when they moved to baltimore,they were the cleveland browns but they left the name browns in cleveland and became the ravens,they were instantly successful.

Moddel knew back than that nobody in baltimore would embrace the clevealand browns. so the chargers would do the smart thing as they did and leave the name chargers and the bolt emblem and their colors in SD and rebrand completely and change their name. if they did THAT roggin said,they would have a very good chance of being embraced in LA.something new entirely.

I agree with roggin that is the ONLY thing i have heard from the chargers that makes sense about moving to LA is leave the name,colors and logo there and completely rebrand because like roggin said,they would fail so badly in LA as the chargers,they would have to turn around immediately and come back since nobody wants the chargers there.

They want the Rams and many want the Raiders as well but the Raiders will never be allowed to come to LA since the corporations that put up the money for sponsorships dont want the raider brand there because it always promoted gang violence in LA,that is why the politicians dont want them there either so the raiders are out,thats not happening.

they are never going to rebrand either which is what they would have to do,they have way too much of a tradition and history in the NFL.so that wont happen either. as roggin said,if the chargers changed their name.logo and colors as the ravens did,THEN they would probably succeed out there,the younger generation for sure would take in a team like that.chargers will never be embraced out there,a new team with a new logo,yes THEY would and that would work.
This is the sort of stuff that makes it interesting. All this cheating is takes away from the game.

No I wasn't talking about you. I believe you and I post to each other about topics and issues.

WHY do you bother with all these cheatriot apologists trolls like old fart style,chrissy and Pooper dude?

Forum List

Back