Royals take 1-0 lead in World Series

Game 2 will be interesting. Going 14 innings will take a toll on both bullpens. Herrera may not be available, or only available for a quick outing. Cueto is going to need to pitch like the guy we're paying for and go 7 whole innings

Game 2 will be interesting. Going 14 innings will take a toll on both bullpens. Herrera may not be available, or only available for a quick outing. Cueto is going to need to pitch like the guy we're paying for and go 7 whole innings
Being a Reds fan I'm pulling for Cueto. Hope he does well with his new team.

• Banned
Let's not mention Cuetos name around here please...lol. At least it's a home game so he won't be teased off the mound by fans.

5 hours and 14 mins. Young was a tool when we needed it. think I heard Buck weeping

again Cuetos got me worried. which one shows up???

Last night's loss was on Cespedes. He got a late break on Escobar's ball but still got there in time. In fact he kinda over-ran it and just lost it in confusion. Shoulda been a double at the most.

Team captain David Wright blundered a couple of grounders too.

Losing with Harvey on the mound definitely puts the pressure on deGrom tonight. If the Mets can win tonight they go to Queens with no DH for three games.

I didn't stay up for it, but was glad (and surprised) to hear the news this morning.

Go Royals!

th

I didn't stay up for it, but was glad (and surprised) to hear the news this morning.

Go Royals!

th

I had to stay up for the 1st GS Warriors game anyway. I channel surfed between baseball and basketball

Last night's loss was on Cespedes. He got a late break on Escobar's ball but still got there in time. In fact he kinda over-ran it and just lost it in confusion. Shoulda been a double at the most.

Team captain David Wright blundered a couple of grounders too.

Losing with Harvey on the mound definitely puts the pressure on deGrom tonight. If the Mets can win tonight they go to Queens with no DH for three games.
You could just as easily say that the possible loss for the Royals would have been because of the late game error by Hosmer. Cespedes fuck up was plenty early in the game that the Mets had ample time to recover from it & put points on the board. The game for all intensive purposes was up for grabs by either team for 4 innings.

Go Royals!

th

Yeah I wasnt able to stay up for it last night to watch the entire game either so I was very happy to hear on the way to work this morning on the radio that they had won.:banana::dance:

Hoping they will take game two tonight as well.That is very important to them to take both games at home especially since as the OP mentioned,you cant trust Cueto.lol

as I was saying to my co workers next year,hopefully next year i will get my dream wish of a royals/cubs world series.

that was asking too much for that dream matchup because you i am already getting my dream come true of the Rams back to LA so you only get one dream come true in one year.:D

Royals absolutely schooled the Mets. And I saw a Cueto tonight that I've never seen. Early on they had him rattled and he couldn't get it in the box. Any other time he falls apart under those circumstances and I feared he would do just that.

Royals absolutely schooled the Mets. And I saw a Cueto tonight that I've never seen. Early on they had him rattled and he couldn't get it in the box. Any other time he falls apart under those circumstances and I feared he would do just that.
yeah same here.Looks like he might have FINALLY matured.

Forum List

Back