Another NFL scandal - Referees fixing games

La Ram fan reminds me a lot of my kid brother, don't smash his optimism..because the fucker could end up being a rocket scientist..

Optimism? - looks a little like conspiracy-laden pessimism to me :)

Hey never knock kids down when they are happy and going for the stars..you just don't rain on there parade, they can surprise you.

La Ram fan reminds me a lot of my kid brother, don't smash his optimism..because the fucker could end up being a rocket scientist..

Hey never knock kids down when they are happy and going for the stars..you just don't rain on there parade, they can surprise you.

It's your thread and I really didn't mean to hijack it, but I think that's what happens in life , kids are full of optimism, old guys like me rain on there parade and they start to question themselves and back in a corner.

Yes indeed. Conspiracy wackos are all loonybirds. There are no conspiracies and no cheating and no one ever tells a lie.

HAHAHA. You think black kids can be rocket scientists if they just work at it?? 99.99% cannot no matter how hard they work at it. You're just setting them up for disappointment when you tell them crap like that.

If you're black, pro-sports and crime are your only hopes for being rich.

I used to think Brady was great,he dont impress me though cause what many dont understand is these games are as phony as pro wrestling,just like the elections its all a dog and pony show.Its scripted with the outcome determined long in advance and the players are all in on it I am afraid to say. they have come out and admitted in the past how these playoffs and superbowls are fixed.

i was at the gym yesterday and when i saw that the pats were down by 14-3,there was not a shread of doubt in my mind brady would lead them to a halftime score of 14-10.Not cause he is great like so many have been led to believe,because it was fixed that way long in advance same as elections always are,no different.

Comparing the NFL to pro wrasslin' in terms of honesty is pretty silly .. sorry.
I dunno, kind of explains why the Vikings are always "jobbers to the stars", and the Pats are like the Hulk Hogan of football teams. Getting beat up? The Pats just no-sell and Hulk up and win the game.

Playing Devil's advocate here... The NFL wants everyone to look at the Pat's game, The real fix was in for the Eagles-Vikes game. The NFL wanted to avoid the Vikings playing at home in the Super Bowl at all costs,

They should tie the Player's salary to the TV ratings......that would make them think twice about being dumb left wing axeholes

I used to think Brady was great,he dont impress me though cause what many dont understand is these games are as phony as pro wrestling,just like the elections its all a dog and pony show.Its scripted with the outcome determined long in advance and the players are all in on it I am afraid to say. they have come out and admitted in the past how these playoffs and superbowls are fixed.

i was at the gym yesterday and when i saw that the pats were down by 14-3,there was not a shread of doubt in my mind brady would lead them to a halftime score of 14-10.Not cause he is great like so many have been led to believe,because it was fixed that way long in advance same as elections always are,no different.

Comparing the NFL to pro wrasslin' in terms of honesty is pretty silly .. sorry.

your in denial mode these games are are scripted and as phony as they are.LOL.I was at my gym working out and when i saw them announce that the pats were down by 14-3 and had two minutes left AND HAD THE BALL ,there was NEVER a doubt in my mind they would score a touchdown before halftime and come back and win later on,its all scripted in advance and you blind sheep fall for it all the time over and over again same as the sheep Do who thinK they elect the presidents not knowing the outcome of who gets elected was determined YEARS ago and decided ,they THEY put them in office,not us .Its just as much a dog and pony show as the elections are charlie and you guys fall for it time and time again.

i USED to be as gullible about the NFL as you were until two years ago when the obvious happened that carrol took a payoff to throw that game to them.LOL NOW i alreayd know what the superbowl outcome is before it starts EVERYTIME since i am now awake.

its all planned same as last year,the players on the other team will take a lead and then let him come back and win.you watch that game form last year and it was so OBVIOUS the falcon players quit and let them come back on PURPOSE by stop attacking them as they did in the first half and go into major conservative mode. you dont do that if you are TRYING to win.common sense charlie.:haha:

more and more people are waking up to this all the time,not too late for you to join the party and realise you have been duped,that he is not that good.LOL

your in denial mode these games are are scripted and as phony as they are.LOL.I was at my gym working out and when i saw them announce that the pats were down by 14-3 and had two minutes left AND HAD THE BALL ,there was NEVER a doubt in my mind they would score a touchdown before halftime and come back and win later on,its all scripted in advance and you blind sheep fall for it all the time over and over again same as the sheep Do who thinK they elect the presidents not knowing the outcome of who gets elected was determined YEARS ago and decided ,they THEY put them in office,not us .Its just as much a dog and pony show as the elections are charlie and you guys fall for it time and time again.

i USED to be as gullible about the NFL as you were until two years ago when the obvious happened that carrol took a payoff to throw that game to them.LOL NOW i alreayd know what the superbowl outcome is before it starts EVERYTIME since i am now awake.

its all planned same as last year,the players on the other team will take a lead and then let him come back and win.you watch that game form last year and it was so OBVIOUS the falcon players quit and let them come back on PURPOSE by stop attacking them as they did in the first half and go into major conservative mode. you dont do that if you are TRYING to win.common sense charlie.

more and more people are waking up to this all the time,not too late for you to join the party and realise you have been duped,that he is not that good.LOL

Yer a cute kid i am told - But Bla La LAAA

its all planned same as last year,the players on the other team will take a lead and then let him come back and win.you watch that game form last year and it was so OBVIOUS the falcon players quit and let them come back on PURPOSE by stop attacking them as they did in the first half and go into major conservative mode. you dont do that if you are TRYING to win.common sense charlie.:haha:

You idiot, all freakin season you are telling us how great the Rams are and what a great team they have, no you claim it is all set up and rigged. So which is it? Are your Rams frauds? I don't need an answer, I'm just exposing your hypocrisy and stupid moronic stand.

Playing Devil's advocate here... The NFL wants everyone to look at the Pat's game, The real fix was in for the Eagles-Vikes game. The NFL wanted to avoid the Vikings playing at home in the Super Bowl at all costs,

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because it couldn't be that they got outplayed and outcoached on the Birds' (15-3) turf.

Of course everyone knows that for years the league has given weaker teams softer schedules and that is a form of rigging .

More likely it is a method used to make every game competitive. One can make the same argument for college and high school football, thought those are made by divisions not be games.

Who would watch Slippery Rock v. Alabama?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because it couldn't be that they got outplayed and outcoached on the Birds' (15-3) turf.

Like I said "Playing Devil's advocate here.."

Of course everyone knows that for years the league has given weaker teams softer schedules and that is a form of rigging .

More likely it is a method used to make every game competitive. One can make the same argument for college and high school football, thought those are made by divisions not be games.

Alabama fans and Slippery Rock fans.

True, but TV viewers will turn off the game, and even some of those fans whose teams are playing when the first quarter ends with the score 31-0, or one team has five turn overs in the first 15 minutes.

True, but TV viewers will turn off the game, and even some of those fans whose teams are playing when the first quarter ends with the score 31-0, or one team has five turn overs in the first 15 minutes.

And that happens even in conference games. Slippery Rock v. Alabama is as competitive as Illinois v. Ohio State. Some games are blowouts. But then, sometimes what should be a blowout turns into a huge upset. App State did it a few years ago. Iowa did it last year. It is one of the appeals of college football.

Forum List

Back