Next President of the USA to announce candadicy July 21st

John Kasich to announce presidential bid July 21 - Mike Allen - POLITICO

John Kasich is entering. Bye Bush and say hello to Kasich.

Most experienced Candidate of them all by far. No contest.
Former House Of reps Congressman for 18 years
Former House budget Chairman to do what no other Budget chairman to ever do construct 4 consecutive balanced budgets in our life time.
Very successful Ohio Gove in the show me state and only true 50/50 state that he beat to claim victory in 2010 over Obama backed Ted strickland and who Obama personally campaigned for in the capital of Columbus OH. In 2014 he won the state Crushing a very formidable democratic candidate by winning over 60% of those vote and by winning the majority vote in heavily democratic districts that obama won by majority margins in 2008.
Private sector CEO experience working for Lehman Brothers.
Has carsima
Doesn't use a teleprompter
Likable
Can resonate to avg Americans when he talks.

When things go south with Bush all his donors we move to John Kasich.

Experience is for pussies. When was the last time the US voted for experience? George H Bush????
He did have experience having a rich family send him to two Ivy league schools so he could call himself a Texican......

He's a Graduate ohio state university. Hardly ivy league. Why do you think he's announcing there? ;)

Former House budget Chairman to do what no other Budget chairman to ever do construct 4 consecutive balanced budgets in our life time.
Very successful Ohio Gove in the show me state and only true 50/50 state that he beat to claim victory in 2010 over Obama backed Ted strickland and who Obama personally campaigned for in the capital of Columbus OH. In 2014 he won the state Crushing a very formidable democratic candidate by winning over 60% of those vote and by winning the majority vote in heavily democratic districts that obama won by majority margins in 2008.
Has carsima
Likable

Experience is for pussies. When was the last time the US voted for experience? George H Bush????
He did have experience having a rich family send him to two Ivy league schools so he could call himself a Texican......

He's a Graduate ohio state university. Hardly ivy league. Why do you think he's announcing there? ;)
We was talking about Bush jr.. not HW Bush....

Has carsima
Likable

Good enough for me, what else does someone need to be President of the USA? Certainly not knowledge of anything, that just gets in the way of being told what to do.
I agree, the president is merely a figure head of state.. The puppet master pulls the strings...

Unless you were the one who created the USA budget that lead to 4 balanced years..... This is why he's the best candidate. If he gets Bush's donors watch Hilary start to ignore the rest of the field and go after Kasich. There is a reason why. Hint hint.

Has carsima
Likable

I have him on ignore. Kasich is who I was referring to.

Has carsima
Likable

Good enough for me, what else does someone need to be President of the USA? Certainly not knowledge of anything, that just gets in the way of being told what to do.
I agree, the president is merely a figure head of state.. The puppet master pulls the strings...

Unless you were the one who created the USA budget that lead to 4 balanced years..... This is why he's the best candidate. If he gets Bush's donors watch Hilary start to ignore the rest of the field and go after Kasich. There is a reason why. Hint hint.
I could do it easily......I do it all the time with my experience living by a thread....But the gov. balanced the fed budget? right now the GOP candidates are not getting much ,, even the RNC is waiting...

Has carsima
Likable

And you don't get to vote for them.

Has carsima
Likable

Ignore is for wimps. learn to stand up to the worst ones to build character and respect....

Ignore is for wimps. learn to stand up to the worst ones to build character and respect....
i still have it down to Rubio/Cruz/Walker/Kasich at this point. the rest can just throw food at George Steponcrapadopolis during the debates.

Has carsima
Likable

And you don't get to vote for them.
I don't care anymore, since Reagan's first term....I saw how the game was played...I was also one of those malcontents that complained ...about corporate influence buying out govt. in the 1980's. Since I am a non conformist and do not respect the laws they decree..I don't care who makes the laws now.....cause I am not going to comply....

i still have it down to Rubio/Cruz/Walker/Kasich at this point. the rest can just throw food at George Steponcrapadopolis during the debates.
I will vote for the candidate that wants to legalize maryjane....That's why I have been throwing away my vote on the Green Party,,hardy...

Has carsima
Likable

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would give Republicans their best chance, once voters get to know Kasich. The big question for Kasich is whether or not he can get the money he needs to get his campaign rolling.

One of the pitfalls of announcing later than your opponents is that some of the "seed money" has been spent already by the party faithful. Now you're reliant upon the big donors. And while that is fine that those who can drop checks in the six digits are returning your phone calls; a few losses and thos calls are not going to be returned. When that happens, the money dries up quickly.

Kasich's largest advantage is his proximity to Iowa as the first contest. Two of the largest disadvantages is that he is John Kasich who makes dry toast look interesting and that he chose to be a field general on the GOP's war on reproductive rights. When your presumptive opponent in the General election will be the first female to lead a ticket for a major party in a national election, you're screwed.

Cruz has no shot in hell. They will never vote for him. He's too flaky and doesn't come across as real. He's done.

By ignoring bad character and trolls I stick to the topic and gain respect. ;)

I will vote for the candidate that wants to legalize maryjane....That's why I have been throwing away my vote on the Green Party,,hardy...
well I predicted Romney would take the GOP nominee right after 2008. right now, i am seeing Rubio winning (as I look into my crystal ball made in Japan)

Cruz has no shot in hell. They will never vote for him. He's too flaky and doesn't come across as real. He's done.
i originally thought Cruz would win, but i just have this gut feeling its going to be Rubio, like i just mentioned here a minute ago.

well I predicted Romney would take the GOP nominee right after 2008. right now, i am seeing Rubio winning (as I look into my crystal ball made in Japan)
Mine is from Taiwan..

Has carsima
Likable

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would give Republicans their best chance, once voters get to know Kasich. The big question for Kasich is whether or not he can get the money he needs to get his campaign rolling.

One of the pitfalls of announcing later than your opponents is that some of the "seed money" has been spent already by the party faithful. Now you're reliant upon the big donors. And while that is fine that those who can drop checks in the six digits are returning your phone calls; a few losses and thos calls are not going to be returned. When that happens, the money dries up quickly.

Kasich's largest advantage is his proximity to Iowa as the first contest. Two of the largest disadvantages is that he is John Kasich who makes dry toast look interesting and that he chose to be a field general on the GOP's war on reproductive rights. When your presumptive opponent in the General election will be the first female to lead a ticket for a major party in a national election, you're screwed.

Women's rights wont be that big of an issue at all in this campaign. Kasich is known as a very huge family man. Due to this he wont have an issue with women no matter what record he has. He's probably the most family oriented man of the entire field even more than Hilary.

By ignoring bad character and trolls I stick to the topic and gain respect. ;)
In real life you can't....you must learn to be solid in the face of adversity.....

i originally thought Cruz would win, but i just have this gut feeling its going to be Rubio, like i just mentioned here a minute ago.

Rubio/Kasich is the guaranteed winning ticket. Gets the GOP Florida and Ohio. Election over.

Has carsima
Likable

Women's rights wont be that big of an issue at all in this campaign. Kasich is known as a very huge family man. Due to this he wont have an issue with women no matter what record he has. He's probably the most family oriented man of the entire field even more than Hilary.
Hillary is not running on family values........She's running on women's right to be elected president...

Forum List

Back