Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

Newt is a piece of shit.

He hung around DC after getting booted from office and made millions off underground lobbying, then trashes Romney for making real income in our capitalist system.

He is willing to side with Pelosi and gang in DC to make money on side, and now is throwing the GOP under the bus for his own ego. He cannot stand to lose so he will ruin the GOP race and the Democrats love it.

He needs to quit lying about his marriageS, his liberal polices and his dirty deals under the table while getting the fuck off the stage. Ride off into sunset and live on a peanut farm in GA with bucktooth Carter.

Romney isn't much of a real conservative either.
Ron Paul is a nutcase
And for some reason Santorum isn't making a show.....
We may end up stuck with Obama again. And the only real reason is that we actually vet Republicans...........

Romney is the best and lone option to win.

Newt is a fraud.

Paul is a nut.

Santorum is really a nobody to average people and Obamination would win based on recognition. People don't vote for someone they don't know about, so he would lose the election as evident of coming in close to last in every election outside tiny Iowa where he visited every county.

He can't visit every US county....

Newt is a piece of shit.

He hung around DC after getting booted from office and made millions off underground lobbying, then trashes Romney for making real income in our capitalist system.

He is willing to side with Pelosi and gang in DC to make money on side, and now is throwing the GOP under the bus for his own ego. He cannot stand to lose so he will ruin the GOP race and the Democrats love it.

He needs to quit lying about his marriageS, his liberal polices and his dirty deals under the table while getting the fuck off the stage. Ride off into sunset and live on a peanut farm in GA with bucktooth Carter.

Ron Paul is a nutcase
We may end up stuck with Obama again. And the only real reason is that we actually vet Republicans...........

what poll did you get that from?

The pole in your ass.
I am not interested in national polls.
All I am interested in is election day - when Obama begins packing.

How the hell do you expect him to begin packing if we put someone against him who is less favorable to him nationally?!

But no, let's win the debate and lose the election. After all, that's more important. It's not like every other candidate cant trash Obama in a debate just as easily.

Wahrrior102, and people like him (the Base & Teavangelists), don't know the diff between the Primaries & the General :clap2: :lol:

Newt is a piece of shit.

If your Weird Mormon Robot is having a hard time with Newt, Obama will absolutely murder him... Learn to deal.

Romney is the best and lone option to win.

Newt is a fraud.

Paul is a nut.

Santorum is really a nobody to average people and Obamination would win based on recognition. People don't vote for someone they don't know about, so he would lose the election as evident of coming in close to last in every election outside tiny Iowa where he visited every county.

He can't visit every US county....

Romney couldn't beat Ted the Drunk. He couldn't beat John McCain.

He did beat a non-entity in Massachusetts once. What was her name again? Can you tell me her name without looking it up on Wiki?

He's not going to beat Obama. If all the other choices suck worse, (a completely valid argument), then you get new choices, you don't double down on a bad choice.

Newt is a piece of shit.

Ron Paul is a nutcase

I posted this in another thread and I feel it applies here

I must ask what is more dangerous the perceived dangers from the world around us or the dangers from within America? I am not naive to think there isn't danger out in the world around us but I am smart enough to realize we need to fix our internal problems before we can defend against those outward dangers. And the NDAA is proof enough we have a problem that's at least in my opinion.

Thinking that Newt Gingrich is in any way different is another example of confirmation bias.

Is that your new word for today, Tojo, you think that makes you sound smart or something.

I'm smart enough not to impugn an entire group of people just because some people from that group were mean to me decades ago.

:thup:

Of course, Newt is different, or you wouldn't be going into hysterics about the possibility of him getting the nomination.

Oh, he's different alright, just not in a good way.

But haters' are going to wallow in massive confirmation bias, so no one is surprised you do. Haters are usually the most unobjective people.

Thinking that Newt Gingrich is in any way different is another example of confirmation bias.

Is that your new word for today, Tojo, you think that makes you sound smart or something.

I'm smart enough not to impugn an entire group of people just because some people from that group were mean to me decades ago.

I hate them because they believe stupid, crazy horseshit made up by a pedophile con-artist. That's why they deserve to be impugned. Actually, turning Utah into a cult depogramming camp would be a nice touch, but some would consider that a bit harsh.

Sorry, man, repeating a phrase you heard somewhere doesn't make you smart.

Of course, Newt is different, or you wouldn't be going into hysterics about the possibility of him getting the nomination.

Oh, he's different alright, just not in a good way.

But haters' are going to wallow in massive confirmation bias, so no one is surprised you do. Haters are usually the most unobjective people.

Yawnnnn... really, you seem to be running out of arguments for your guy. Hey did you hear his negatives amongst independents is up to 42%? Good old "Mr. Electability" isn't.

I know Romney's a loser- because he usually loses. It's like when I say to the Cubs fans, "What a bunch of losers", I'm usually right because the Cubbies usually lose.

And unlike the Cubs, Mittens isn't likeable.

I hate them because they believe stupid, crazy horseshit made up by a pedophile con-artist. That's why they deserve to be impugned. Actually, turning Utah into a cult depogramming camp would be a nice touch, but some would consider that a bit harsh.

No, you hate them because some Mormons did something mean to you way back when. It's whacked that someone "hates" a group of people because of their odd religious beliefs. Normal people just ignore it or laugh at it. You hate it.

You've got deep psychosis, man.

I'm smart for many reasons. That's just one of them.

No, you hate them because some Mormons did something mean to you way back when. It's whacked that someone "hates" a group of people because of their odd religious beliefs. Normal people just ignore it or laugh at it. You hate it.

Seriously. He's obsessed w/ Mormonism :eusa_eh: :cuckoo:

Guy, engaging in pop psychology doesn't make you smart.

They didn't do something "mean". They did something immoral, reprehensible and worth actually getting me to take the time to research why someone could do something that unimagniably messed up. Because mostly, one belief in invisible sky friends to me is just as silly as any other.

Then I reseached their crazy history, how they went to war with the United States, how their founders molested kids and murdered people in cold blood. It's not their beliefs are "odd". It's that they are plain evil.

I call it being concerned with evil and dangerous people who are seeking power over the rest of us...

I don't think Mormons are trying to seek power over people. I think Mormons tend to be conscious of a need to be circumspect and would be disinclined to try to mix their religious beliefs with their governmental duties. [ETA: At least Mormons outside of Utah. I hear mixed reports from Utah.]

But I actually can see an atheist being more bothered by adherence to Mormonism than to other religions. A candidate believing in some of the specifics of Mormonism versus having a general belief that there is a God and maybe that Christ rose from the dead? Well, I can understand someone finding a need to take a more critical look at the mind of a Mormon based on his willingness to accept the Joseph Smith story and the Book of Mormon.

Last edited:

:lol::lol: Another poll more than likely completed by the republican establishment trying to protect their Mr. Money campaign bags--Mitt Romney. IOW--don't believe it. We got a real good look at the "favorability rating of Newt Gingrich" last week in S. Carolina.

And Frankly I am not in the least worried about what Obamabots think of Newt Gingrich--because they wouldn't like any republican candidate anyway. So your poll is really screwed up and does not at all--represent what Americans are really thinking.

Here is the REAL favorability rating of Newt Gingrich. He won it ALL>the female vote--the evangelical vote--the independent vote--the conservative tea party vote--and the male vote.

images

Last edited:

I call it being concerned with evil and dangerous people who are seeking power over the rest of us...

I'm very new here mate but you're off the deep end.

No, actually, I'm not.

Read up about the role the LDS played in getting Proposition 8 passed in California.

Essentially, their "Prophet" (you know, they guy they claim is talking to God) said to empty out your bank accounts to keep gay dudes from getting married, and people sent their college funds to a state where very few Mormons live in order to stop that from happening.

In short, it wasn't about just Mormons not marrying in their own Gender, they didn't want anyone else doing it, either.

I'm very new here mate but you're off the deep end.

No, actually, I'm not.

Read up about the role the LDS played in getting Proposition 8 passed in California.

Essentially, their "Prophet" (you know, they guy they claim is talking to God) said to empty out your bank accounts to keep gay dudes from getting married, and people sent their college funds to a state where very few Mormons live in order to stop that from happening.

In short, it wasn't about just Mormons not marrying in their own Gender, they didn't want anyone else doing it, either.

You forgot one--LOL. "Yeah I did have some earned income last year for a couple of speeches it wasn't a lot of money though--ONLY about 300K"---:lol::lol:

Mitt Romney recently said he made money from speaking fees, but not very much. Over 300.000, not much? Really Mitt? | Answerbag

Mitt Romney is so out of touch with the average American it is very difficult seeing him beating Barack Obama.

flippin-mitt-blog-10-17-11.jpg

You forgot one--LOL. "Yeah I did have some earned income last year for a couple of speeches it wasn't a lot of money though--ONLY about 300K"---:lol::lol:

Mitt Romney recently said he made money from speaking fees, but not very much. Over 300.000, not much? Really Mitt? | Answerbag

Mitt Romney is so out of touch with the average American it is very difficult seeing him beating Barack Obama.

flippin-mitt-blog-10-17-11.jpg

I would have to wonder what kind of high grade masochist would pay good money to listen to Romeny talk.

Forum List

Back