Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

Newt is going to win Florida.

The Republican establishment only bolsters his lead by attempting to tear him down.

Pelosi and the liberal don't want to run against Newt.

Pelosi has claimed twice that she has damning evidence that will destroy Newt's chances of election in order to frighten Republican primary voters.

Making the claim once is a mistake...doing it twice reveals the charade.

If Pelosi actually had this toxic information on Newt, it would be the most closely guarded secret in America.

If she had something that would guarantee a win for Obama...her hero...she would want nothing more than for Newt to win the primary.

By twice attempting to sway votes away from Gingrich with her "secret knowledge" she reveals that Liberals would much rather Obama run against Romney than Gingrich.

"IF" Pelosi has something on Newt, wouldn't it be against the law, for her to say, if relating to government?

And just imagine what he might have on HER, as he has been in government 30 to 40 years, in various capacities.

Pelosi has a duty to report if Newt is/was engaged in law breaking or whatever. Kind of like JoePa correct?

The more partisan Republicans clearly have themselves talked into the notion that Newt can beat Obama.

A blind, retarded chimp could beat Obama, asswipe. You're just too fucking stupid/love-struck to see that. Take your mouth off Obama's ass for a moment and smell the coffee.

Really?? Then by all means, why not give it a try???

Obama laughing"

Laughing_ChimpM.gif

And when somebody calls you racist, you'll whine and snivel about it like a child.

I think he is more favorable.

I also think Obama and friends want Romney and not Gingrich. I think Pelosi is scared to death of him.
Whether you like him or not, he is handling most of this vetting pretty well. He is a real SOB.

Newton? for prez? spare us you repugs. just one question though....when we see the repugs in the debates arguing with each other and never coming out and telling Americans how they'd fix things, they just fight amongst themselves, is that how you people (repugs) are in REAL LIFE? cause jeez, with all the bashing, it doesn't seem like you're getting anything accomplished, e.g. eric cantor(mrpissytea) and boner, etc., etc., etc..

Newton? for prez? spare us you repugs. just one question though....when we see the repugs in the debates arguing with each other and never coming out and telling Americans how they'd fix things, they just fight amongst themselves, is that how you people (repugs) are in REAL LIFE? cause jeez, with all the bashing, it doesn't seem like you're getting anything accomplished, e.g. eric cantor(mrpissytea) and boner, etc., etc., etc..

Welcome Storm Cloudy.....

I also think Obama and friends want Romney and not Gingrich. I think Pelosi is scared to death of him.
Whether you like him or not, he is handling most of this vetting pretty well. He is a real SOB.

i think obama is making you think he wants romney....so you'll support gingrich over romney....in the primary

i think obama is making you think he wants romney....so you'll support gingrich over romney....in the primary

I don't believe people on the left actually listen to Obama enough, otherwise his un-favorability numbers would be much higher..

Last edited:
Latest FL poll from Insider Advantage this morning has Romney up by 8. But two days ago, that same polling firm had Newt up by 9. So either Insider Advantage is screwed up or the electorate is all over the map. Considering this firm once had Newt leading by 2 in NH and no one else confirming that, I'd say both.

Nor is it only Democrats who disapprove. Over a political career of nearly 40 years, Gingrich has convinced almost everybody who has ever worked closely with him that he cannot and should not be trusted with executive power.

The reaction to Gingrich's poll surge in December was panic among senior Republicans, and the panic is only intensifying now. It's striking that almost none of Gingrich's former colleagues in the House has endorsed him for president. Striking that nobody associated with a past Republican presidential association has done so.

He is a candidate of talk-show hosts and local activists -- and of course of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin -- but not of those who know him best and have worked with him most closely. Gingrich may raise more money after his South Carolina win. But prediction: Romney will raise even more, among the great national network of Republicans who recognize that to nominate Gingrich is to commit party suicide.

Why GOP leaders don't trust Gingrich - CNN.com

These would be the same GOP leaders who crashed the party and gave us Obama to start with, for those keeping score.

Funny, what I remember is that when Newt was in charge, we got things done. We got welfare reform, we got deficit reduction, etc.

Then they got in Denny Hastert, who was a nice, easy to roll up get along guy, and these guys you praise in the GOP Caucus pretty much went back to ear-marks and business as usual and couldn't get stuff done even with a Republican President ready to sign whatever they sent up there. And many of them were shown the door in 2006 and 2008, and good riddance.

Nor is it only Democrats who disapprove. Over a political career of nearly 40 years, Gingrich has convinced almost everybody who has ever worked closely with him that he cannot and should not be trusted with executive power.

The reaction to Gingrich's poll surge in December was panic among senior Republicans, and the panic is only intensifying now. It's striking that almost none of Gingrich's former colleagues in the House has endorsed him for president. Striking that nobody associated with a past Republican presidential association has done so.

He is a candidate of talk-show hosts and local activists -- and of course of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin -- but not of those who know him best and have worked with him most closely. Gingrich may raise more money after his South Carolina win. But prediction: Romney will raise even more, among the great national network of Republicans who recognize that to nominate Gingrich is to commit party suicide.

Why GOP leaders don't trust Gingrich - CNN.com

These would be the same GOP leaders who crashed the party and gave us Obama to start with, for those keeping score.

Funny, what I remember is that when Newt was in charge, we got things done. We got welfare reform, we got deficit reduction, etc.

Then they got in Denny Hastert, who was a nice, easy to roll up get along guy, and these guys you praise in the GOP Caucus pretty much went back to ear-marks and business as usual and couldn't get stuff done even with a Republican President ready to sign whatever they sent up there. And many of them were shown the door in 2006 and 2008, and good riddance.

Newt was responsible for a government shut-down. "Getting things done"? Hardly.

Newt supporter: "I don't like Washington. I like Newt."

Fact: Gingrich has spent nearly 40 years living in Washington, first as an elected official then getting rich selling products and services to politicos and insiders on how Washington works. Gingrich is the consummate political insider.

Newt supporter: "Newt's not an insider. He makes good speeches. I hate Obama. He would be a good President."

Fact: Virtually no one who has worked with him thinks he would be a good President.

:thup:

Newt has used the government, and the people, to further his own agenda: Newt. His run for president is nothing more than furthering Newt's agenda: Newt.

Newt was responsible for a government shut-down. "Getting things done"? Hardly.

And that was bad, why? I think it showed seriousness about the issue of deficits.

Clinton was just as responsible for that shutdown. He balked at reductions in Medicare growth that he was happy to agree to as part of HillaryCare.

What scared Clinton back was that most people realized that a government that was shut down wasn't any different than one that was running full tilt. It takes 30% of what we earn and really, doesn't make much difference in most of our lives.

Newt supporter: "I don't like Washington. I like Newt."

Fact: Gingrich has spent nearly 40 years living in Washington, first as an elected official then getting rich selling products and services to politicos and insiders on how Washington works. Gingrich is the consummate political insider.

Newt supporter: "Newt's not an insider. He makes good speeches. I hate Obama. He would be a good President."

Fact: Virtually no one who has worked with him thinks he would be a good President.

:thup:

Yawn... Vote Mitt Romney. The usual suspects in Washington love him.

Frankly, the contempt of GOP Establishment for the average GOP voter is exactly why Newt is surging right now. And rightfully so.

PS...I read this morning that Romney's favorability rating among Independents is a measly 19%.
That's because many independents know the difference between a leader and a follower.

I saw some of Romney's ads on tv last night against Gingrich. He has bought into the Democrat lies and is using them to his advantage. I'm starting to be real sorry I was giving Romney the time of day, that having him behind the bully pulpit would be having the DNC spin machine there by proxy.

His information sources tell me everything there is to know about him--that it would be easy to mislead him into an administration of serious national gaffes based on superstition created in Hillary Clinton's spin room with assistance of certain Hollyweirdos back in the 90s against Newt Gingrich. If Romney wants my vote, he better apologize to former House Speaker Gingrich and clean up his rotten act instead of soliciting disaster upon his own house by perpetuating the smarm this nation has been exposed to since Hillary started plotting her course around a sick marriage partner's philandering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back