Newt hammers CNN about acting like a tabloid outlet

I'm still waiting on justice for Mary Jo Kopechne. Democrats have conveniently forgotten about her huh? But ole Gingrich be soo bad. Whatever. Democrats are disingenous assholes.

Hey Libo...um pauli, you do know Ted is dead right? That accident cost him his chance to follow in his brothers footsteps.

You are the disingenous one here.

I thought peoples personal sex life was off limits?

You're joking, right? Republicans talk self-righteously about other people's sex lives practically non-stop. They've made it more than fair game.

No, as a matter of fact, we don't. We talk about policy issues - usually that SOMEONE ELSE has dragged into the public arena - and we talk about job performance. The fact that you lascivious little trolls can't focus on anything but the sexual details makes YOU all about the sex lives, not us.

When we talked about President Clinton's impeachment, WE talked about the fact that he broke the law . . . multiple times. YOU talked about him getting a blow job.

When WE talk about "same-sex marriage", we talk about being forced to legally recognize something against our First Amendment religious freedom rights. YOU talk about people's relationships, as though the law is supposed to care about such things.

Maybe if you got your brain out of your zipper, you'd finally notice that not everyone has the same junior-high-locker-room mentality you do.

I'm still waiting on justice for Mary Jo Kopechne. Democrats have conveniently forgotten about her huh? But ole Gingrich be soo bad. Whatever. Democrats are disingenous assholes.

Hey Libo...um pauli, you do know Ted is dead right? That accident cost him his chance to follow in his brothers footsteps.

Yeah so what? He served as a fat ass corrupt Senator for 40yrs. You call that justice? I guess you would. Because you're a disingenuous Democrat miscreant.

kbesme.jpg

I am APPALLED you would bring up family values in a Republican debate!

I'm appalled that you assholes think anyone is going to believe YOU give a shit about "family values", or would even know one if it crawled up your pants leg. The day you shitstains start demanding some values from your candidates, MAYBE we'll let you come along and sanctimoniously dictate to us what we're supposed to think of OUR candidates. But probably not, because even if you're not immoral idiots, you'll still be idiots.

Fuck off, hypocrite. You're not anyone people care about impressing.
Aren't you the twit that started a thread about how you were screwing around on your husband?

:lol:

Edward Kennedy was the dimmest of the bunch... not to mention the most dishonest. He would probably have NEVER been President. But hey, leaving a girl to drown certainly sealed his fate.. except for the people of MA.

I thought peoples personal sex life was off limits?

Shouldn't that be something we each determine for ourselves?

Unless it creates problems with a job I just don't see how it matters.

Exactly! How many job interviews have you been to - hell, have ANY OF US been to - where we were questioned about our marital relationships? And how many of us, being asked such a question in a job interview, would actually stay and answer, rather than getting up and storming off in an outrage? I don't think it's even LEGAL to ask such a question of a job applicant, and I sure as hell can't see what it has to do with the person's qualifications.

If you act like a tabloid character you're going to be treated like a tabloid character.

Oh now another Rachel Maddcow wannabe chimes in. Just STFU. You worship Slick Willy and Ted Kennedy. So your phony concern & outrage really is ridiculous. Quit watching GE/NBC and get a life. :)

He was the guy to spout off about how we need to return to family values and uphold traditional marriage, wasn't he?

Other than the hypocracy Newt obviously shows in this, I don't just care who he has sex with. I hope he wins the Repubican nod.

I don't actually remembering him doing that, no. I remember him objecting to a sitting President committing perjury and obstructing justice.

I'm not saying you're lying, but if you'd like to provide me a quote . . .

He was the guy to spout off about how we need to return to family values and uphold traditional marriage, wasn't he?

Other than the hypocracy Newt obviously shows in this, I don't just care who he has sex with. I hope he wins the Repubican nod.

Hey asswipe- don't believe everything you see on CNN - OK?

Newt said it's bullshit.

Case closed.

Move along asswipe.

Newt was recorded talking about the family values. He asked his former wife to let him have his affairs. If that's not asking for an open marriage, then your not an asshole. But since you are an asshole, he was. Now FUF.

Actually, it's NOT an open marriage. In the polyamorous community, that's a pretty serious faux pas, in fact. An open marriage is an arrangement by mutual consent, reached BEFORE either party gets involved with someone else.

What Newt was asking for was more like a typical political marriage, a la the Clintons. I mean, Jesus. Hillary managed the Bimbo Eruption Squad during his campaign. Don't tell ME she didn't know he was fucking around and wasn't giving him tacit, if not explicit, permission.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not my marriage, not my life, not my decision to make as to how other people choose to live. And the Gingrich marriage isn't mine, either. I wasn't there, and I don't know what the relationship was like or what the people involved were like at the time - although I can make a pretty good guess, given what a nutball Marianne looks like NOW.

Awww, gosh. He was forced to sit in the Senate, sanctimoniously lecturing others about ethics, for forty or so years, instead of getting to run for President. I guess that's sufficient punishment for KILLING A WOMAN.

Newt Gingrich, on the other hand, should be pilloried for apparently telling his wife, "I don't much want to be with you, but I'm willing to continue our marriage if you want, provided I don't have to be exclusive." Not admirable, but more and more understandable, after watching her in action. At least SHE lived through the relationship.

Unfortunately, this is the kinda shit the so-called press feasts on.... when you're an (R). (D)? You get questions like "How's your day?" and "Who's your favorite musical act?".

Good for Newt but he'd better get used to it and deal with it effectively. I think in this case he called them on it well.

True. The tough part was that it was the opening salvo. It sort of caught him off guard. It was a cheap shot, the way it was done.

Nah. Newt had a day to prepare for that question. It was a telegraphed softball.

I think it is a legitimate concern. Newt's morals, or lack thereof, should be very much at the forefront. If he were to become President, how easy could he be blackmailed to keep past sexual exploits out of the media? He would have the resources of the United States at his disposal. That is very scary!

GO NEWT!​

He represents the very Best that the GOP can offer! :lol::lol::lol:

If I'm supposed to be bothered that the best the GOP can offer is a sometimes-erratic genius who had a wandering dick 15 years ago, rather than a hick with a wandering dick RIGHT NOW, or an arrogant Marxist dumbass who pals around with terrorists, you're barking up the wrong tree.

There is always two sides to it.

Newt Ally Calls Ex-Wife Unstable, Unhinged - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

former congressional wife Catherine Mann-Grandy, told Whispers that the speaker's second wife was often rude, loud and unreasonable, and she doubted her story about the open marriage.
Citing a code among congressional wives, Mann-Grandy said, "We pretty much kept our lips closed, but Marianne was emotionally unstable and I particularly felt that she was obstreperous and rude."

True. The tough part was that it was the opening salvo. It sort of caught him off guard. It was a cheap shot, the way it was done.

Nah. Newt had a day to prepare for that question. It was a telegraphed softball.

I think it is a legitimate concern. Newt's morals, or lack thereof, should be very much at the forefront. If he were to become President, how easy could he be blackmailed to keep past sexual exploits out of the media? He would have the resources of the United States at his disposal. That is very scary!

No more dangerous than it was for any of our previous cheating presidents.

You're so full of shit its coming out of your ears.

Hey asswipe- don't believe everything you see on CNN - OK?

Newt said it's bullshit.

Case closed.

Move along asswipe.

Newt was recorded talking about the family values. He asked his former wife to let him have his affairs. If that's not asking for an open marriage, then your not an asshole. But since you are an asshole, he was. Now FUF.

Actually, it's NOT an open marriage. In the polyamorous community, that's a pretty serious faux pas, in fact. An open marriage is an arrangement by mutual consent, reached BEFORE either party gets involved with someone else.

What Newt was asking for was more like a typical political marriage, a la the Clintons. I mean, Jesus. Hillary managed the Bimbo Eruption Squad during his campaign. Don't tell ME she didn't know he was fucking around and wasn't giving him tacit, if not explicit, permission.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not my marriage, not my life, not my decision to make as to how other people choose to live. And the Gingrich marriage isn't mine, either. I wasn't there, and I don't know what the relationship was like or what the people involved were like at the time - although I can make a pretty good guess, given what a nutball Marianne looks like NOW.

I think you're splitting hairs with that def. I'm out of time today, gotta keep that paycheck rolling. but I'll look for some transcripts of his later tonight.

GO NEWT!​

He represents the very Best that the GOP can offer! :lol::lol::lol:

If I'm supposed to be bothered that the best the GOP can offer is a sometimes-erratic genius who had a wandering dick 15 years ago, rather than a hick with a wandering dick RIGHT NOW, or an arrogant Marxist dumbass who pals around with terrorists, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Another reason why I like Santorum...

Forum List

Back