Newt hammers CNN about acting like a tabloid outlet

Gingrich Outraged at Debate Host For Asking About Ex-Wife's Claim That He Wanted an "Open Marriage" - YouTube

Completely personal bullshit that has nothing to do with politics. I bet CNN takes a hit in the ratings after this.

Were in the middle of a war. Our economy is very frail. Iran is rattling their swords. UE is through the roof. Our debt is crushing us.

And the first fucking question is tabloid style sex crap.

Newt is a petulant child in the body of a 68 yo man. He's suffering what he probably considers shameful treatment due to his own ignominious behavior. Repeated behavior, I might add.

Here's a question Americans might want to ask themselves: Do you want a first lady who acknowledges having had an extramarital affair with a married man for six long years, even if they are now married?

Here's a question YOU should ask YOURSELF: why the fuck do you care what someone else's wife does?

I thought peoples personal sex life was off limits?

I thought marriage was some sort of sacred institution to conservatives.

meh.........what every dumbass liberal says during GOP primary season.

Independents arent going to give a rats ass about this crap in the general.........they will care about who can take this nation out of the second class status it has obtained in the last 3 years.

that'd be wrong, you photoshopping retard.

:lol:

Gingrich Outraged at Debate Host For Asking About Ex-Wife's Claim That He Wanted an "Open Marriage" - YouTube

Completely personal bullshit that has nothing to do with politics. I bet CNN takes a hit in the ratings after this.

Were in the middle of a war. Our economy is very frail. Iran is rattling their swords. UE is through the roof. Our debt is crushing us.

Newt is a petulant child in the body of a 68 yo man. He's suffering what he probably considers shameful treatment due to his own ignominious behavior. Repeated behavior, I might add.

Here's a question Americans might want to ask themselves: Do you want a first lady who acknowledges having had an extramarital affair with a married man for six long years, even if they are now married?

Here's a question YOU should ask YOURSELF: why the fuck do you care what someone else's wife does?

i don't. i do care about who's going to be president and his/her character.

is tonight scat night at your house, dearie?

Independents arent going to give a rats ass about this crap in the general.........they will care about who can take this nation out of the second class status it has obtained in the last 3 years.
As James (where's mah gumbo) Carville once stated? It's the economy, stupid...

My, my, my, such a judgemental Puritan in liberal's clothing. Do you realize that you spend more time thinking about my sex life in order to condemn it's "immorality" than I do to actually COMMIT the so-called "immorality"?

Maybe if you leftist retards weren't such a bunch of repressed virginal throwbacks to our buckle-shoed killjoy ancestors, you wouldn't have to fuck up our social fabric so badly in an effort to prove how openminded you are.

As if you would recognize real character if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left testicle. That much hypocrisy must really tire you out.

You can still make that $1000 bet with me.

I can support him because I simply don't care. I want a leader who can fix our country and I don't care who he boinked 15 years ago. It has 0 impact on the issues that matter. He is being elected to the presidency not the Vatican.
good boy. Spoken like a Clinton supporter circa 1998.

Except that with Clinton, we weren't talking about fifteen years earlier. We were talking about who he boinked last week, in the Oval Office, and then suborned perjury from. (For the liberals among us, that last part would be what mattered.)

He wasn't actually convicted of any crime, but, of course, that detail doesn't matter to the Right.

My, my, my, such a judgemental Puritan in liberal's clothing. Do you realize that you spend more time thinking about my sex life in order to condemn it's "immorality" than I do to actually COMMIT the so-called "immorality"?

Maybe if you leftist retards weren't such a bunch of repressed virginal throwbacks to our buckle-shoed killjoy ancestors, you wouldn't have to fuck up our social fabric so badly in an effort to prove how openminded you are.

As if you would recognize real character if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left testicle. That much hypocrisy must really tire you out.

STFU-Stop_Posting.jpg

Democrat Dummies still bitchin about Gingrich? Boy,what a bunch of disingenuous assholes. They're even more disgusting than that Slick Willy stain on Lewinsky's dress. So fuck em.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this is the kinda shit the so-called press feasts on.... when you're an (R). (D)? You get questions like "How's your day?" and "Who's your favorite musical act?".

Good for Newt but he'd better get used to it and deal with it effectively. I think in this case he called them on it well.

True. The tough part was that it was the opening salvo. It sort of caught him off guard. It was a cheap shot, the way it was done.

This kind of personal sleaze has NO place in political debate; like attacks on family members, and other such slime, it ought not be allowed to infect our body politic. I remind you that many another politician, including at least several presidents (that we know of) have had marriages that were something less than ideal, or monogamous; the list includes, but is not limited to, Grover Cleveland, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Eisenhower, JFK, and Bill Clinton. One may note that BOTH political parties are represented in that list. Somehow, this republic seems to have survived the leadership of men who were less than saints, although I have fond memories of a time when there was sufficient decency in the media to NOT discuss such trash.

In this case, we are talking about the unsupported allegation of a disgruntled ex-spouse, doubtless procured by someone's political operatives. Except as tabloid type sleaze, it is thoroughly unremarkable, not relevant to the issues facing the nation, and unworthy of any response save condemnation, and a refusal to discuss it further.

good boy. Spoken like a Clinton supporter circa 1998.

Except that with Clinton, we weren't talking about fifteen years earlier. We were talking about who he boinked last week, in the Oval Office, and then suborned perjury from. (For the liberals among us, that last part would be what mattered.)

He wasn't actually convicted of any crime, but, of course, that detail doesn't matter to the Right.

Hmmm, and wasn't it your party that said lying about sex didn't matter, and the sex itself mattered even less? No, I'm afraid your side set the standard. It's not a crime; it was decided, as I recall, that perjury is not a crime when it relates to sexual indiscretions. After all, what's a little womanizing, right? You won the argument, and you set a precedent; it's more than a tad hypocritical to pretend it matters now, when the shoe is on the other side's foot. Ain't karma a bitch? Oh, well....

ZING! Best post of the day!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Didn't we have this argument as a nation in the 90's?

The questions of morality that are germane to this discussion should revolve around how we think the leader of the nation should feel about spending, debt, the next generation and the extent of control the government exerts over the individual.

The candidate I support is the one that will shrink the reach and control of the Federal Government. The candidate I will oppose is the one that will expand and strengthen the reach and control of the Federal Government.

I already know which one i oppose.

Last edited:

If the GOP is stupid enough to nominate Newt, they will get what they asked for, another WH loss...I think this is hilarious. If Gingrich pulls this off, he will be the all time Champion Snake Oil Salesman!

You mean even better than the Deciever in Chief? The post race, post partisan, unifier of the nation? The guy who was going to correct the economy?

The guy who said that the economy of the summer before the bubble burst was the worst since the Great Depression and after he was elected said it was worse than he thought?

The Big 0 has made a career of saying one thing, doing something else and re-writing history.

Everything he says is a lie, everything he does is a deception and everything he thinks is a rationalization.

He's more crooked than a dogs let and only a fool would believe anything he says.

Forum List

Back