The reason CNN and MSNBC both have low ratings !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it's simple most libbs don't care about the news !! it's the same with talk radio !! libb radio will never get the listeners conservative talk radio gets !!! the reason ...maybe it's because libbs tune into entertainment programs like reality TV or some other brainless garbage ....even if you disagree with news talk and radio it is good to hear the opposing views of others just so you can get an insight on what makes the opposition tick ....and the libbs cannot deny that their political pundits on cable news and the radio have very low ratings !!!! libbs vote on emotion rather than facts ....maybe that is another reason why the don't tune in ...

Last edited:
What's the point of vetting a candidate.
The Democrats vote Democrat.
They know the arrangement.
Libs love to throw entitlements at people
in return for votes.
Obama is supposed to have a billion in his war chest.
All he needs is a few Hollywood produced "yes we can" "yes we did" spots and he walks away with a
victory.

I thought it was because Fox is the only 24 hour news station that comes on without a cable. Which is true BTW

CNN, MSNBC, online sites like Reuters and AP, maybe even your local news, they all compete for the same group of people. Educated people who want unbiased news.

Fox competes with no one. They get every "conservative" who doesn't care about facts. They're really the only game in town.

Too busy working to watch news all day. Get most of their news from the internet.
these news shows air after the normal work day !!! I'll bet a dollar to a nickle that if we kept the voting booths open till 11 pm to make it more easier for 9 to 5 workers to vote repubs would benefit the most !!!

CNN, MSNBC, online sites like Reuters and AP, maybe even your local news, they all compete for the same group of people. Educated people who want unbiased news.

Fox competes with no one. They get every "conservative" who doesn't care about facts. They're really the only game in town.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

how come no one ever talks about the total number of viewers of LMSM v/s CMSM?? why is it always Fox v/s <one of the LMSM>

it's simple most libbs don't care about the news !! it's the same with talk radio !! libb radio will never get the listeners conservative talk radio gets !!! the reason ...maybe it's because libbs tune into entertainment programs like reality TV or some other brainless garbage ....even if you disagree with news talk and radio it is good to hear the opposing views of others just so you can get an insight on what makes the opposition tick ....and the libbs cannot deny that their political pundits on cable news and the radio have very low ratings !!!! libbs vote on emotion rather than facts ....maybe that is another reason why the don't tune in ...

I believe it is because conservatives prefer to watch and listen to people who agree with them in order to re-enforce their ideology. Therefore they tune in in droves to talk radio and FOX news. Liberals tend to read books and than be spoon fed.

Name any other "conservative" news source in the country.

I believe it is because conservatives prefer to watch and listen to people who agree with them in order to re-enforce their ideology. Therefore they tune in in droves to talk radio and FOX news. Liberals tend to read books and than be spoon fed.

May I suggest you read a book on basic English?

Too busy working to watch news all day. Get most of their news from the internet.
these news shows air after the normal work day !!! I'll bet a dollar to a nickle that if we kept the voting booths open till 11 pm to make it more easier for 9 to 5 workers to vote repubs would benefit the most !!!

Liberals are available as soon as the mailman drops off the entitlement check. They have identification in order to cash the check but rail against producing it at the voting booth, Why is that?

Liberal Book of the Month - 5 Articles By Chairman Mao - Spoon fed? Oh yeah!

Liberals are available as soon as the mailman drops off the entitlement check. They have identification in order to cash the check but rail against producing it at the voting booth, Why is that?

Fact - More Federal entitlement money per capita goes to Red States.
Fact - Red States vote "conservative" and Republican the majority of the time.

Name any other "conservative" news source in the country.

None huh? You couldn't think of one, could you?

Let me show you my shocked face.

etrade_commercials%255B1%255D.jpg

Fact - More Federal entitlement money per capita goes to Red States.
Fact - Red States vote "conservative" and Republican the majority of the time.

Wow... quite a breakdown. I love your intellectual curiosity.

Forum List

Back