Newt Gingrich - RINO

JoeB, no offense, but you are dumber than a box of rocks.

No offense, but I'm probably smarter than you are, and frankly, you need to get a grip.

Hey, at least Ravi knows she's a liberal. I'd say that puts her a few steps ahead of you.

I think anyone who looks at their life through "liberal" or "conservative" prisms is a fool.

I look at the science and the data. If the data says the conservative solution is best, I go with that.

If it says the liberal solution is best, I go with that.

And I think both parties have been co-opted by Wall Street... I just refuse to dance the dance anymore.

No offense, but I'm probably smarter than you are, and frankly, you need to get a grip.

Hey, at least Ravi knows she's a liberal. I'd say that puts her a few steps ahead of you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

Guy, I just have to ask the qeustion... when did it become a tenat of "conservativism" that our reaction to pollution is to move all the good paying jobs over to a regime that slaughters its own people for transplant organs?

I mean seriously, conservatism means strengthening the butchers of Beijing?

- Freddie Mac lobbyist

- Supporter of ethanol

- Called Paul Ryan's budget "right-wing social engineering."

And now, he's for granting amnesty to illegal aliens. From the CNN debate

In a statement likely to resonate beyond the debate, Mr. Gingrich also advocated a program that would allow immigrants who have been in the country illegally for years to gain legal status but not citizenship.

"I want to be tough, but I'm not willing to kid people," the former House speaker said on CNN after the debate. "I can't imagine any serious person in this country that wants to tear families apart that have been here for 20 years." Texas Gov. Rick Perry lost his perch atop the polls after adopting a sympathetic approach to illegal immigrants during a September debate.

Newt Gingrich Calls for Regime Change in Iran - WSJ.com

Newt's moving to broaden his support.

Clever. Clever.

Newt is one of the founding fathers of the RINO movement.
But the in name only part will be enough for most republicans to vote for him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

Guy, I just have to ask the qeustion... when did it become a tenat of "conservativism" that our reaction to pollution is to move all the good paying jobs over to a regime that slaughters its own people for transplant organs?

I mean seriously, conservatism means strengthening the butchers of Beijing?

Conservatism is not republicanism.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)
JoeB isn't a liberal. I don't know what he is....but he's no liberal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

i know and i wish he'd stop calling him one. liberals don't believe you should send children to work cleaning toilets.

he's making bunny cry...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

i know and i wish he'd stop calling him one. liberals don't believe you should send children to work cleaning toilets.

he's making bunny cry...
Maybe we should gang neg-rep Toro whenever he makes that claim. :rofl:

he's making bunny cry...
Maybe we should gang neg-rep Toro whenever he makes that claim. :rofl:

cool beans! can we flame him in the 4-F, too? i don't think i've ever flamed toro. :woohoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

Maybe you should try to figure that out before you open your mouth?

What I am is a pragmatist. I look at the most pragmatic solution to a problem, ignore the partisan bullshit, and come up with a workable solution. When something isn't working, or worse, is actually causing a problem, I oppose it. Period.

I think Obama should go. I think he's a well intentioned guy who is in waaaaaay over his head. It's not so much left or right, it's the fact that his life experiences have not prepared him for the job he is doing now, and he leaves people with no confidence.

That said, I won't support Romney. Weird religion, sleazy business practices, will say whatever you think you want to hear. I don't think he's "well intentioned".

I can support Newt right now, because Newt is a pragmatist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

he's making bunny cry...

I'm sorry liberals. I wouldn't want him on my side either. You're probably right. He certainly ain't a Reagan Republican either!

I guess it's pragmatic for 9 year olds to scrub toilets though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit (See above post)

What I am is a pragmatist. I look at the most pragmatic solution to a problem, ignore the partisan bullshit, and come up with a workable solution. When something isn't working, or worse, is actually causing a problem, I oppose it. Period.

I think Obama should go. I think he's a well intentioned guy who is in waaaaaay over his head. It's not so much left or right, it's the fact that his life experiences have not prepared him for the job he is doing now, and he leaves people with no confidence.

That said, I won't support Romney. Weird religion, sleazy business practices, will say whatever you think you want to hear. I don't think he's "well intentioned".

I should think? You just admitted you weren't a liberal, exactly what I stated.

:thup:

I think you are JButtemia, back as a sock.

he's making bunny cry...

I'm sorry liberals. I wouldn't want him on my side either. You're probably right. He certainly ain't a Reagan Republican either!

I had to scrub toilets when I was nine. And cut firewood. And my dad made my younger brothers and me build a garage once while he "supervised".

Wow. A work ethic, what a novel idea.

I should think? You just admitted you weren't a liberal, exactly what I stated.

:thup:

I think you are JButtemia, back as a sock.

Never said I was a liberal. I said before you start making assumptions, you should actually try to understand where the person is coming from....

But that'd probably be a bit to complicated for you. It would involve reading comprehension and not googling for pictures of women in bizarre hats.

he's making bunny cry...

I had to scrub toilets when I was nine. And cut firewood. And my dad made my younger brothers and me build a garage once while he "supervised".

I know. I worked hard before I shorted real estate.

And guess what? I didn't hire any 9 year olds to scrub the toilets!

That would be a hard one for Newt, wouldn't it? On the one hand, he'd say I should hire 9 year olds. On the other hand, he's support me for making money shorting real estate. Because, despite all his failings, Newt isn't a bitter whiny loser.

That would be a hard one for Newt, wouldn't it? On the one hand, he'd say I should hire 9 year olds. On the other hand, he's support me for making money shorting real estate. Because, despite all his failings, Newt isn't a bitter whiny loser.

e111202_Rogerspg-vertical.jpg

- Freddie Mac lobbyist

- Supporter of ethanol

- Called Paul Ryan's budget "right-wing social engineering."

And now, he's for granting amnesty to illegal aliens. From the CNN debate

Newt Gingrich Calls for Regime Change in Iran - WSJ.com

Newt's moving to broaden his support.

Clever. Clever.

Yes, it's a smart move. He won that point and Romney lost. Is it enough to win him Latino support? Doubtful.

Newt's as much a racist and bigot as Pat Buchanan. There's no way he's getting any support from anyone that isn't white.
I thought I saw an ad at Target for pallet of kleenez on sale, otherwise consider the disposable stuff you whiney ass limpberger.

e111202_Rogerspg-vertical.jpg
high tech lynching of clarence thomas & herman cain..constant hit pieces from the left slant media
Jesse Jacksons love child.....no responce from left turd media
John Edwards...love child while wive has cancer........no media attention that day

OWS should follow obumer to hawaii and back

Ooooh, I made him mad and he's stalking me now... :lol:

Not sure if Newt would support you at all for ripping off granny for her house. But if you think he would, what are you whining about?

Oh, yeah, you want a guy who supports you stealing the gold in her teeth, too.

Like Mittens.

Forum List

Back