Newt Gingrich - RINO

Unbelieveable how many one world, one race and free trade people are on this board. I guess it's somehow wrong to wish to keep ones nation a first world nation of ones culture(American culture). You all just support the plans of the transnationalist without thinking about what it will do to this nation and our very civilization. I'm against turning it into a third world country. It is pure insanity.

The globalist done a damn good job!

I'm against free trade. I'd prefer fair trade. (We should only openly trade with countries that have our wages, environmental and safety protections.)

But I have never been thrilled with the angry hatred that a very slim fraction of the GOP has for hispanic immigrants. Maybe because I've dated hispanic women, maybe because my own late father was an immigrant.

We have a group immigrating in, there's hate against them, we get over it as a nation, they blend in, and everyone looks back at it with a bit of embarrassment.

We are a country of immigrants you twit.

:cuckoo:

Consider the possibility that

Republicans are what Republicans do.

What they say they believe is irrlevant.

- Freddie Mac lobbyist

- Supporter of ethanol

- Called Paul Ryan's budget "right-wing social engineering."

And now, he's for granting amnesty to illegal aliens. From the CNN debate

In a statement likely to resonate beyond the debate, Mr. Gingrich also advocated a program that would allow immigrants who have been in the country illegally for years to gain legal status but not citizenship.

"I want to be tough, but I'm not willing to kid people," the former House speaker said on CNN after the debate. "I can't imagine any serious person in this country that wants to tear families apart that have been here for 20 years." Texas Gov. Rick Perry lost his perch atop the polls after adopting a sympathetic approach to illegal immigrants during a September debate.

Newt Gingrich Calls for Regime Change in Iran - WSJ.com

Newt's moving to broaden his support.

Clever. Clever.

Yes, it's a smart move. He won that point and Romney lost. Is it enough to win him Latino support? Doubtful.

Newt's as much a racist and bigot as Pat Buchanan. There's no way he's getting any support from anyone that isn't white.

Hey, something new. Newt did a global warming video with Nancy Pelosi!

And he supported individual mandates which Obama adopted.

In the Republican primary, everyone will get a chance to be a front-runner, even, apparently, the left-for-dead Newt Gingrich. With just six weeks to go before voting begins in Iowa, could Gingrich have just enough time to prove himself viable before history repeats and he self- destructs?

Unlike past campaigns, there has been no barrier to entry in this Republican field, where the less you know, seemingly the better. Gripped by anti-intellectualism, the party has successively swooned over Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, Texas Governor Rick Perry and Herman Cain.

Perry repaid the infatuation by sleepwalking through debates, ultimately looking like a fifth grader who didn’t do his homework when he couldn’t, oops, remember a third Cabinet department he was hellbent on destroying. Cain came to Perry’s rescue, making the Texas governor look like Einstein after Cain required a political lifetime to summon a position on Libya -- only to come up empty.

Thanks, Herman.

In Gingrich, Republicans at least have a candidate who, unlike Cain, understands that the Taliban aren’t threatening to take over Libya (although Gingrich was for President Barack Obama’s intervention there before he was against it). Republicans can be certain that Gingrich’s overactive brain won’t freeze when confronted with rudimentary questions. It may, however, overheat. ...

In addition to a longstanding credibility problem, Gingrich has committed multiple heresies against the conservative faith. He made an advertisement with House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi in which together they promoted global-warming awareness. Gingrich called it “probably the dumbest single thing I’ve done in recent years,” an admission that won’t necessarily appease a Republican base convinced that global warming is a fraud perpetrated by scientists.

In 1986, Gingrich backed amnesty for illegal aliens and, as former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has gleefully pointed out, Gingrich was one of the many Republicans who expressed support for an individual mandate to buy health insurance before that idea was adopted by Obama.

...For Republicans, Gingrich’s rise and eventual collapse may prove more embarrassing than the boom-and-bust cycles of previous candidates who claimed to be the One Who Can Stop Romney from gaining the nomination. Conservatives have to forgo so many principles -- three marriages? -- to elevate Newt, that there’s almost nothing left.

Gingrich Boom Is Just Latest Republican Bust: Margaret Carlson - Bloomberg

So let's review RINO Newt

- Freddie Mac lobbyist

- Supporter of ethanol

- Supports amnesty for illegal immigration

- Supported individual healthcare mandates AKA "Obamacare"

- Pimped global warming with Nancy Pelosi

Heck, forget RINOs and moderates, liberals, how can you not love this guy?

The only one anyway that can beat Obama in the general election is Mitt Romney(out right). All state by state polls show everyone else down in florida, Virigia, Ohio, PA, Nc, Mich. Hell, Cain loses Az, Misr, on top of the states lose by McCain in 2008. Gingrich has a lot of work ahead of him if he wants to carry Virgina, florida, or even have a chance at Nc, Ohio.

Most to least electable
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Ron Paul
Cain-unlikely
Perry-very unlikely
Bachmann-very, very unlikely

We Republicans have a choice-Mitt, Newt, Paul. Yes, Newt is to the left on some issues, but so has Bush and Obama on the issue of amnesty. No amnesty has been allowed through congress. Mainly we have to worry about foreign policy. Newt if you want war, war, war or Paul if you seriously want to change course. That's the options. We will hand this election to Obama in a land slide if we try for purity!

Last edited:
The only one anyway that can beat Obama in the general election is Mitt Romney(out right). All state by state polls show everyone else down in florida, Virigia, Ohio, PA, Nc, Mich. Hell, Cain loses Az, Misr, on top of the states lose by McCain in 2008. Gingrich has a lot of work ahead of him if he wants to carry Virgina, florida, or even have a chance at Nc, Ohio.

Most to least electable
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Ron Paul
Cain-unlikely
Perry-very unlikely
Bachmann-very, very unlikely

We Republicans have a choice-Mitt, Newt, Paul. Yes, Newt is to the left on some issues, but so has Bush and Obama on the issue of amnesty. No amnesty has been allowed through congress. Mainly we have to worry about foreign policy. Newt if you want war, war, war or Paul if you seriously want to change course. That's the options. We will hand this election to Obama in a land slide if we try for purity!

I don't accept the premise that Romney can beat Obama.

Romney has lost 75% of the elections he's ever run in. The problem is, he isn't likable. (And he has a crazy religion, and sleazy business practices, etc.)

And Ron Paul isn't electable at all. He's just nuts.

He may be, but probably not to the extent that Romney and McCain are. Sometimes, you have to choose the lesser of two evils. :)

Romney has lost 75% of the elections he's ever run in. The problem is, he isn't likable. (And he has a crazy religion, and sleazy business practices, etc.)

If the majority of the press is pushing for Romney (which they seem to be), it's because they don't think Romney can win in a race against Obama. For that reason, I don't support Romney. Paul's my choice, but he's too libertarian for the tastes of most Republicans.

If the majority of the press is pushing for Romney (which they seem to be), it's because they don't think Romney can win in a race against Obama. For that reason, I don't support Romney. Paul's my choice, but he's too libertarian for the tastes of most Republicans.

I think there's actually more going on here.

I think the major goal of the liberals and their lapdogs in the MSM has been to drive a wedge between the "religious right" or "Social Conservatives" and the GOP establishment. Just read "What's the Matter with Kansas" to understand their frustration, or Obama's "bitter Clingers" comments. They think working class evangelicals should be on their side.

And what better way to do that than to nominate a pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, pro-gun control liberal RINO who belongs to a heretical cult. So they are going to enable Romney as much as they can up until the nomination. And then unload on him like a ton of bricks if he secures it.

- Freddie Mac lobbyist

- Supporter of ethanol

And now, he's for granting amnesty to illegal aliens. From the CNN debate

In a statement likely to resonate beyond the debate, Mr. Gingrich also advocated a program that would allow immigrants who have been in the country illegally for years to gain legal status but not citizenship.

"I want to be tough, but I'm not willing to kid people," the former House speaker said on CNN after the debate. "I can't imagine any serious person in this country that wants to tear families apart that have been here for 20 years." Texas Gov. Rick Perry lost his perch atop the polls after adopting a sympathetic approach to illegal immigrants during a September debate.

Newt Gingrich Calls for Regime Change in Iran - WSJ.com

Newt's moving to broaden his support.

Clever. Clever.

It's almost like they have to dumb themselves down to win the primary.

On that note, not a clever move to make now. It would be clever in the primary. He should have made some sort of sufficiently bland statement in the primary so he wouldn't look like a complete fucking hypocrite in the primary.

I don't think it makes much of a difference. What little Amnesty he was advocating was so limited, and far less limited as what Romney was advocating as recently as 5 years ago.

Romney is now putting major resources into Iowa because he considers Newt a threat.

The phone call came from Al to Newt.

Al Gore, the Democratic Party presidential nominee in 2000, wanted to know whether Newt Gingrich, the former Republican U.S. House speaker, would appear in a 2008 television ad calling for action to address climate change.

Gingrich, who was promoting his latest book “Contract With the Earth” and urging “green conservatism,” agreed. In an e- mail obtained by Bloomberg News that he wrote to the former vice president, Gingrich thanked Gore “for the opportunity to participate in the Protect Climate ad campaign.” He signed the March 2008 note, “Your friend, Newt.”

Those exchanges led Gingrich, now a Republican presidential candidate, to a chilly, rainy commercial set in April 2008, sitting side-by-side, knee-to-knee on a love seat with then- Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with the cameras rolling. ...

While the climate-change ad is the highest-profile bipartisan event Gingrich engaged in between his 1999 retirement from Congress and his presidential campaign, it isn’t the only one. He’s also appeared with marquee Democrats, such as then- Senator Hillary Clinton, in gatherings highlighting health care, global warming and education.

The former speaker’s willingness to become the Republican headliner at such events helped keep him in the news and at the center of national debates as he was also building his post- political brand and a multi-million dollar consulting and publishing business.

Gingrich was warned by his aides at the time that participating in Gore’s “We Can Solve It” ad campaign could have dire political consequences. ...

Today, most of Gingrich’s primary competitors deny climate change is happening or that humans have a role in it. Gingrich now says he’s “agnostic” on the issue. ...

A poll released Sept. 22 by the Public Religion Research Institute found that while almost 7 in 10 Americans overall say there is solid evidence that the Earth is warming and two-thirds believe it is due to human activity, less than half of Republicans and only 41 percent of those who identify with the Tea Party believe in climate change, and only 18 percent of both groups attribute it to human activity. ...

Gingrich’s opponents will have other bipartisan appearances to use as weapons.

In 2005, he appeared with then-Senator Hillary Clinton at an event called “Cease-fire on Health Care” at American University in Washington, where he called for “100 percent coverage,” and a system that involves a “transfer of finances” to help low-income people afford medical insurance. ...

“There’s no doubt Gingrich has got more of a track record of policy sins in the minds of conservatives than the other candidates” for the Republican nomination, said Greg Mueller, a party strategist who served as a senior aide on Steve Forbes’s 2000 presidential campaign. If his rivals decide to try to exploit them, he added, “those could be a liability.”

How Gingrich Landed on Love Seat With Pelosi - Bloomberg

So, ummmm, you think conservationism is a bad thing, now?

I mean, is that the level of your greed. Who cares if we have a planet to live on, as long as you make money? And if we insist on clean air and clean water here, you just "offshore" it to a country with a dictator who doesn't give a fuck about his people?

I mean, is that the level of your greed. Who cares if we have a planet to live on, as long as you make money? And if we insist on clean air and clean water here, you just "offshore" it to a country with a dictator who doesn't give a fuck about his people?

Awesome!

You think capitalism destroys the environment!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

liberal

...too close together & she's skinny with a FAT AZZ! Who would want that poor homely winch? I meant to ask tho, is she single??? If so might ya have her mobile number... I just might know someone interested in her!!!

Awesome!

You think capitalism destroys the environment!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

liberal

You don't? Oh, that's right, you probably don't. It's amazing what a person can't understand when his paycheck depends on him not understanding it.

My view is that the science says that we are having an effect. I don't subscribe to the Al Gore view that we are going to have imminent disaster, but it is a problem we need to get a handle on.

Moving jobs to a place like China where you can't breathe in Beijing because the smog is so thick is not getting a handle on it. It's just moving the problem.

Forum List

Back