Newt Gingrich calls out Schiff's lies as 'deranged'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

QUOTE: Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich breaks down the partisan battle during the Senate trial.

MY COMMENT: I really hope that Trump brings Newt into the Admin. in his second term. I like Newt.

Gringrich had an affair while he was impeaching Clinton, he got kicked out. Gingrich LOL.

So Gingrich can have another affair, birds of feather flock together, tramp might.

Last edited:
Penelope what does that have to do with Teris post?

I was so hoping Gingrich would have been Trumps running mate but I’d settle for something else in the administration.

Gringrich as an affair while he was impeaching Clinton, he got kicked out. Gingrich LOL.

So Gingrich can have another affair, birds of feather flock together, tramp might.
and your point?

• Banned
Gringrich as an affair while he was impeaching Clinton, he got kicked out. Gingrich LOL.

Fuck of slut. Baby-killers dont get to comment on morals.

and your point?

I know, right? That bitch is retarded.

Fuck of slut. Baby-killers dont get to comment on morals.

and your point?

I know, right? That bitch is retarded.
an attention seeker?

an attention seeker?

Narr... ..I think she really is stupid. Really. Her posts are nonsensical and detached from reality.

all the while he was attacking Clinton he was having an affair with an aide. But birds of a feather flock together, so tramp would be happy to have him in his admin. They can both talk of old times before they got obese and old.

an attention seeker?

Narr... ..I think she really is stupid. Really. Her posts are nonsensical and detached from reality.

all the while he was attacking Clinton he was having an affair with an aide. But birds of a feather flock together, so tramp would be happy to have him in his admin. They can both talk of old times before they got obese and old.
her name was Lewinsky, we know!

Gringrich had an affair while he was impeaching Clinton, he got kicked out. Gingrich LOL.

images

QUOTE: Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich breaks down the partisan battle during the Senate trial.

MY COMMENT: I really hope that Trump brings Newt into the Admin. in his second term. I like Newt.

Newt's commentary is right on the money. Schiff IS deranged. The freak is a congenital liar. Remember when he recanted a totally fabricated phone conversation in front of the House? He's sick in the head.

Newt's commentary is right on the money. Schiff IS deranged. The freak is a congenital liar. Remember when he recanted a totally fabricated phone conversation in front of the House? He's sick in the head.

Schiff has been awesome on the impeachment front and Gingrich is naturally fat and a liar. I wonder if he has cheated lately, who would want him, but perhaps he paid for it, the only way he can cheat I suspect now days.

Last edited:

Schiff fabricated another phone conversation yesterday. He testified to a conversation where Trump asked China for a quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back