So Now It's A Virtue....

“One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Newt, a PhD and Consulting Historian, is speaking to a graduate of Dartmouth College - whose admissions rate hovers around 5%....

This might be true in a very narrow context. But it is alarming if it is the "default state"....detailed policy isn't debated in terms understandable by grade schoolers....it's formulated, and executed, by people who have demonstrated the necessary skills to AT LEAST get out of high school..

Without doing so, they would not have accumulated any understanding of the functions and responsibilities attendant to their positions.

"...and a 5th grader shall lead them" doesn't strike me as much of a rationale for a second term.

Most public speakers aim for an 8th grade level.

So they obviously risk going over your head.

The only time you speak above that grade level is when you speak to a particular target audience... Like medicine, technology, banking, petroleum...etc.

Sounds like you have never done any public speaking.

You all see the caliber of politicians the corrupt duopoly have provided but you all still vote for them.

It’s so easy to be superior and condescending in your criticism of the “duopoly”, but what kind of solutions are you offering?

What are you doing to change the status quo other than sitting on your derrière complaining?

The only time you speak above that grade level is when you speak to a particular target audience... Like medicine, technology, banking, petroleum...etc.
IOW, I am conversant in smart people stuff...How observant of you to notice.
Sounds like you have never done any public speaking.
I not only do public speaking, I've never had any fear of it like 99% of the population does.

“One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Newt, a PhD and Consulting Historian, is speaking to a graduate of Dartmouth College - whose admissions rate hovers around 5%....

This might be true in a very narrow context. But it is alarming if it is the "default state"....detailed policy isn't debated in terms understandable by grade schoolers....it's formulated, and executed, by people who have demonstrated the necessary skills to AT LEAST get out of high school..

Without doing so, they would not have accumulated any understanding of the functions and responsibilities attendant to their positions.

"...and a 5th grader shall lead them" doesn't strike me as much of a rationale for a second term.
I dont see much intellectual talent on the left either

American education has been a disaster starting with the Viet War hippies

How many is that?

And it was worse...one said he was "dumb as shit"
does it matter? i’d rather someone call me a few childish names then literally be wrong on every issue for 50 years

geez this isn’t some sort of game were we are keeping score…this is the president…everyone is going to joke and make some childish names on any president…xiden’s literally been wrong on every issue…his own coworkers say that
How many is that?

And it was worse...one said he was "dumb as shit"

does it matter? i’d rather someone call me a few childish names then literally be wrong on every issue for 50 years

geez this isn’t some sort of game were we are keeping score…this is the president…everyone is going to joke and make some childish names on any president…xiden’s literally been wrong on every issue…his own coworkers say that
No...you are desperate to create an equivalence between the effects of age on an average intellect and those of age, Adderall, sociopathy on a moron.

DeSantis graduated cum Laude from HLS.

Did you have anything else to add?
As a lib who is too ashamed to say so its natural that you would like obama and hate DeSantis

And just as natural for a conservative like myself to see it entirely opposite

Maybe thats not such a bad thing within reason

Forum List

Back