So Now It's A Virtue....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
“One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Newt, a PhD and Consulting Historian, is speaking to a graduate of Dartmouth College - whose admissions rate hovers around 5%....

This might be true in a very narrow context. But it is alarming if it is the "default state"....detailed policy isn't debated in terms understandable by grade schoolers....it's formulated, and executed, by people who have demonstrated the necessary skills to AT LEAST get out of high school..

Without doing so, they would not have accumulated any understanding of the functions and responsibilities attendant to their positions.

"...and a 5th grader shall lead them" doesn't strike me as much of a rationale for a second term.

You all see the caliber of politicians the corrupt duopoly have provided but you all still vote for them.

There are who are not part of the corrupt duopoly
But they are politicians and the definition of a politician is to tell you what you want to hear. You sound like one of those Libertarian losers who listen to Libertarians tell you what you want to hear for your vote but, in most cases, since they pretty much always lose, you never get to see that they were lying to you all along. But there are hints if you pay attention to them. There have been so called Libertarians who ran as Republicans and won, campaigning on term limits. And yet they keep on seeking more terms. Libertarians are no different than any other politician who will tell you anything to get you to vote for them. It is naive to think anything would be different, just as it is naive for the left to believe that Bernie Sanders cares about them. He's a one percenter campaigning against one percenters. People are fools to believe him.

But they are politicians and the definition of a politician is to tell you what you want to hear. You sound like one of those Libertarian losers who listen to Libertarians tell you what you want to hear for your vote but, in most cases, since they pretty much always lose, you never get to see that they were lying to you all along. But there are hints if you pay attention to them. There have been so called Libertarians who ran as Republicans and won, campaigning on term limits. And yet they keep on seeking more terms. Libertarians are no different than any other politician who will tell you anything to get you to vote for them. It is naive to think anything would be different, just as it is naive for the left to believe that Bernie Sanders cares about them. He's a one percenter campaigning against one percenters. People are fools to believe him.
Not a libertarian

All I want is a third party with enough juice to claim 20% of house and senate seats that way the corrupt duopoly will never be able to own Congress and supermajorities will be a thing of the past.

Not a libertarian

All I want is a third party with enough juice to claim 20% of house and senate seats that way the corrupt duopoly will never be able to own Congress and supermajorities will be a thing of the past.
And which party is that?

“One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Newt, a PhD and Consulting Historian, is speaking to a graduate of Dartmouth College - whose admissions rate hovers around 5%....

This might be true in a very narrow context. But it is alarming if it is the "default state"....detailed policy isn't debated in terms understandable by grade schoolers....it's formulated, and executed, by people who have demonstrated the necessary skills to AT LEAST get out of high school..

Without doing so, they would not have accumulated any understanding of the functions and responsibilities attendant to their positions.

"...and a 5th grader shall lead them" doesn't strike me as much of a rationale for a second term.
Yes, it's a virtue to be able to communicate with the entire public at large.

Which the same could be said for bidum....only beginning with kindergarten through first grade at any government school. :omg:

Forum List

Back