So Now It's A Virtue....

um he was in Congress…maybe you don’t understand how the three branches of govt operate, but the US Congress doesn’t charge people or prosecute them.

wow

Charges were still valid when Trump was in office.

“One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Newt, a PhD and Consulting Historian, is speaking to a graduate of Dartmouth College - whose admissions rate hovers around 5%....

This might be true in a very narrow context. But it is alarming if it is the "default state"....detailed policy isn't debated in terms understandable by grade schoolers....it's formulated, and executed, by people who have demonstrated the necessary skills to AT LEAST get out of high school..

Without doing so, they would not have accumulated any understanding of the functions and responsibilities attendant to their positions.

"...and a 5th grader shall lead them" doesn't strike me as much of a rationale for a second term.
That’s probably why he liked Xi so much, they have the same stunted mentality.

Good luck with that. I had high hopes in 2016 with it being Hillary against Trump but then and in 2020 all we did is have record turnout for two parties, with each side voting to stop the other side. Third parties are getting weaker and weaker. However, 2024 could possibly be a different story with No Labels.
You can give up and choose to support the current insanity if you want to.

Forum List

Back